Impregnation Fetish

I love it when a woman just knows what she wants and even if we are strangers just met at a bar or business conference and she accepts my invitation to talk in my bedroom just a few levels up in the hotel when we enter the room I lock the door, start kissing and my hands are all over her and she’s already soaking wet, automatically assumes the position torso bent 90 degrees flush with the bed and she’s standing on the floor and I right behind her pressing my hard bulging dick up into her tight brown clenched anus or sopping wet pussy. Most primal feeling. And I want to breed her. I tell her I’m breeding her. She asks me to keep telling her this stuff. My God so hot!!🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
I love hearing that as I'm getting fucked

As a 25 y male, I have had this crazy fetish where I masturbate fantasizing impregnating a MILF or friends mom. The thought of releasing my seed in a mom ,breeding her and seeing her belly grow while still married to someone else makes me go crazy. Anyone with a similar fetish?
The idea as a whole is hot but for me...adding that incestuous twist to it...18 yr old son knocking up his 36 yr old mom or dad n daughter. That is really hot

I have a risk sex and pregnancy fetish. But I have learned over the past 8 months that not a lot of older men over the age of 35 are interested in that with a 23 year old. They have either had a vasectomy, or they already have children and don't want any more.

Or... if they are over 40 they just never wanted children in the first place. Are their ANY older men living in the United States interested in breeding a younger female with Natural Insemination? No financial times or commitments. Married or single... it's not a deal breaker.

I can see a lot of men responding on this kind of breeding threads, but do they EVER follow through?
Not all men over 40 are like this...:)

To be pregnant is so amazing :)
Pregnancy risk is an exciting fetish that plays into most of my fantasies. Part of the fun about fantasies is the wild risk without real consequences.

Love the idea of fucking a woman bareback, about to cum, but she won’t tell me if she’s on birth control or not. Wants to see what I’ll do. Maybe it’s safe or maybe not. She won’t give me an answer until after I’ve cum.

I’ve used the impregnation risk as a theme for my first story on Lit. About a woman in her 40s as she masturbates to kinky fantasies of being fucked by men and cumming inside her.

I always cum bare in my wife. No feeling like it especially if she cums at the same time. Feeling it hit as deep as possible, then carrying on, feeling my extra warm load around me as i slowly but firmly pound away 😋 the thought of knocking her up makes me cum harder

Pregnancy risk is an exciting fetish that plays into most of my fantasies. Part of the fun about fantasies is the wild risk without real consequences.

Love the idea of fucking a woman bareback, about to cum, but she won’t tell me if she’s on birth control or not. Wants to see what I’ll do. Maybe it’s safe or maybe not. She won’t give me an answer until after I’ve cum.

I’ve used the impregnation risk as a theme for my first story on Lit. About a woman in her 40s as she masturbates to kinky fantasies of being fucked by men and cumming inside her.
The real pleasure defined is the potent male just giving into the desires and not caring. That is the risk. Not just being unsure of the unprotected sex, but allowing the seed to flow within and letting the emotional consequences happen immediately. Worried. Afraid. Concerning. Was there baby making involved or not? The powerful mature ejaculate seals their fate and the young egg retrieves the deposit with grace.

It's an extremely hot story, especially for anyone into combining CNC and impregnation fantasies. Thanks for writing it...

It's an extremely hot story, especially for anyone into combining CNC and impregnation fantasies. Thanks for writing it...
Thanks. Really appreciate feedback on that story. Especially from people who enjoy the CNC, pregnancy risk, and dirty talking themes. I sort of wrote it for that audience. It’s helpful hearing what people like as I’m working on chapter two. What events excited people the most and thoughts on the main character.

I wanted to frame it as a fantasy she’s having. Showing a healthy expression of the rough sex themes. I’ve seen many posts in these forums of women who feel some level of shame for CNC fantasies. When there should be no shame in your imagination.

The real pleasure defined is the potent male just giving into the desires and not caring. That is the risk. Not just being unsure of the unprotected sex, but allowing the seed to flow within and letting the emotional consequences happen immediately. Worried. Afraid. Concerning. Was there baby making involved or not? The powerful mature ejaculate seals their fate and the young egg retrieves the deposit with grace.
I'm a 45 year old male that still hasn't had a vasectomy and I love how you described this. I love the feeling that every time I climax inside of my partner she is receiving my seed and that a baby could happen.

I agree - there's something pure and passionate about finally letting go and taking the risk to cum deep inside her for sure.

You can often see the satisfaction or hope in her face, that this time could be when she gets pregnant...😘

Or what about if both are so into the sex that neither of them cares they just want to enjoy the raw carnal passion
That's one of the reasons Mrs AW won't try a bareback cock - she knows once she gets going, the seed is filling her fertile womb and fate/mother nature will decide the rest. I've had the snip so we'd have some explaining to do.

Yes, I see your point if you have been snipped and are a swinger couple or swapping or anything like that and don't want other to know about your personal sex life choices that could cause a problem.
Also remindings me of a joke I once heard:
My vasectomy didn't stop my wife from getting pregnant it changed the color of the baby

Yes, I see your point if you have been snipped and are a swinger couple or swapping or anything like that and don't want other to know about your personal sex life choices that could cause a problem.
Also remindings me of a joke I once heard:
My vasectomy didn't stop my wife from getting pregnant it changed the color of the baby
The odd part is that she would love to be pregnant again, feeling her belly and boobs swell and all the other stuff, but doesn't want the commitment of another 18 years starting from scratch. She considered surrogacy but is worried she wouldn't be able to hand it back once it was born.

Back