Describe the Fantasy Universe You Wish You Lived In

My fantasy world would be that of a whole community of FLR. Men would walk around plugged and caged with a collar displaying the name their leader chose.

I love the idea of being kept naked and being led around on a leash with my collar displaying my suitably degrading name. I’d be totally controlled by my mistress and denied any decision making rights. Eventually I’d loose nearly all of my intellect and would exist only to give her sexual pleasure. Women scientists would invent drugs to keep men perpetually erect and capable of multiple cum shots. Men would become a subclass of mindless fucktoys that are used, swapped and shared by their owners

A world where all women, married and single are free to have sex whenever they desire with no commitments or judgment.

A world where all women, married and single are free to have sex whenever they desire with no commitments or judgment.
A free love society would be wonderful but I think humankind as a whole is incapable of it because of how powerful an emotion jealousy is. This, sadly, is a world where you can get in a fight just by looking at the wrong person. A lovely thought though.

A free love society would be wonderful but I think humankind as a whole is incapable of it because of how powerful an emotion jealousy is. This, sadly, is a world where you can get in a fight just by looking at the wrong person. A lovely thought though.
Marriage is certainly a commitment and contract really so when I suggested that women not be judged I didn’t mean by their husbands as I assumed the husbands would already be in agreeance to the wives having extramarital sex. It would be more for single women who enjoy unattached sex, but without the easy, loose, or slutty designation.

You know how you can go get a haircut and your wife doesn't care? In the fantasy universe I wish I lived in, sex would be like that. There would be a sex shop and through the magic of AI or 3D or whatever, any woman you desire is there and will respond as you wish her to. You could spend the afternoon there fucking your brains out, indulging every fantasy and come home to your mostly sexless marriage with a smile on your face. No harm, no foul.

You know how you can go get a haircut and your wife doesn't care? In the fantasy universe I wish I lived in, sex would be like that. There would be a sex shop and through the magic of AI or 3D or whatever, any woman you desire is there and will respond as you wish her to. You could spend the afternoon there fucking your brains out, indulging every fantasy and come home to your mostly sexless marriage with a smile on your face. No harm, no foul.
You do realize that once you hit a taste of that delight you’d want a trim every day.🤗

Back