Impregnation Fetish

I’ve got a fuck buddy who is in a lesbian relationship and after it was clear she and I were going to be lovers and started getting to know one another she did say that she and her girlfriend would like to have a baby one day and the thought of impregnating her has me seriously turned on so maybe….
I do find that hot. Helping out someone what wants a baby. It would be way more fun to impregnate her and cheaper too.

As a 25 y male, I have had this crazy fetish where I masturbate fantasizing impregnating a MILF or friends mom. The thought of releasing my seed in a mom ,breeding her and seeing her belly grow while still married to someone else makes me go crazy. Anyone with a similar fetish?
OR maybe even if it was wanted. LIke say helping a couple where the hubby can't imprenate his wife. You either openly impregnate/breed her or do it secretly.

I enjoy the fantasy of pregnancy risk, but more as a concept. Much like people who might have non-consent fantasies. Fine for fantasy play, but deeply immoral to attempt on anyone in real life without consent. Don’t confuse people’s fetish with their reality. Much in the same way violent video games don’t make people violent.

For me, it’s more the thrill of the risk and not the outcome. Cumming inside a woman’s fertile pussy. Not knowing if she is or isn’t on protection.
For an incest fantasy. There’s the taboo thrill of pumping your seed into the most forbidden woman in the world. Crossing forbidden line of society.

It would probably be more interesting to hear the opinion of a woman who enjoys pregnancy risk fantasies.

I enjoy the fantasy of pregnancy risk, but more as a concept. Much like people who might have non-consent fantasies. Fine for fantasy play, but deeply immoral to attempt on anyone in real life without consent. Don’t confuse people’s fetish with their reality. Much in the same way violent video games don’t make people violent.

For me, it’s more the thrill of the risk and not the outcome. Cumming inside a woman’s fertile pussy. Not knowing if she is or isn’t on protection.
For an incest fantasy. There’s the taboo thrill of pumping your seed into the most forbidden woman in the world. Crossing forbidden line of society.

It would probably be more interesting to hear the opinion of a woman who enjoys pregnancy risk fantasies.
Yes, I agree video games as well as sexual fantasies are a way for us to have fun. I do find the thrill of pregnancy risk becoming kind of a fun idea for the sake of play. Be it having a hot random hook up with no protection or pretending you want to make a baby. It is part of making it fun.

I think the idea of "roleplaying " it could also be fun. The entire time acting as if the goal of having sex is trying to have a baby. Or other wild thoughs like after he's cum inside her she goes btw I am not on the pill or he says I lied I"ve not have had a vasectomy.

Last edited:
Agree.. the idea of impregnating a woman with my seed is such a hot idea..

As with the act and idea of “breeding” a woman
Yes, I love it when chatting on here with a guy and he wants to do that to my wife. Some visual aids if needed.

Attachments

• JBodyFront.jpg
    JBodyFront.jpg
    200.1 KB · Views: 169
  • JRearPullingUpPanties.jpg
    JRearPullingUpPanties.jpg
    102.7 KB · Views: 167
I fantasise all the time about watching a guy impregnate my wife. Such a turn on. Especially if at the start the agreement is to not cum inside, then she asks to be screwed deep, and asks to be bred. The thing is I'd genuinely be ok with it as long as i got to watch

I fantasise all the time about watching a guy impregnate my wife. Such a turn on. Especially if at the start the agreement is to not cum inside, then she asks to be screwed deep, and asks to be bred. The thing is I'd genuinely be ok with it as long as i got to watch
That is a hot sounding fantasy.

As a 25 y male, I have had this crazy fetish where I masturbate fantasizing impregnating a MILF or friends mom. The thought of releasing my seed in a mom ,breeding her and seeing her belly grow while still married to someone else makes me go crazy. Anyone with a similar fetish?
There are several threads about "breeding" on here already. Do a search for them.

I find if especially arousing when a woman asks to be bred durring the act. The primal part of my brain goes into overdrive. I'm surprised nobody has volunteered to do the deed. I'd do it and you can tape it if you want :D

Last edited:
I find if especially arousing when a woman asks to be bred durring the act. The primal part of my brain goes into overdrive. I'm surprised nobody has volunteered to do the deed. I'd do it and you can tape it if you want :D
Yes, that does sounds hot.

Back