Impregnation Fetish

As a 25 y male, I have had this crazy fetish where I masturbate fantasizing impregnating a MILF or friends mom. The thought of releasing my seed in a mom ,breeding her and seeing her belly grow while still married to someone else makes me go crazy. Anyone with a similar fetish?
I wrote a collaborative roleplay story with someone that had the daughter's boyfriend impregnate both the daughter and the mother in the same week.

As a 25 y male, I have had this crazy fetish where I masturbate fantasizing impregnating a MILF or friends mom. The thought of releasing my seed in a mom ,breeding her and seeing her belly grow while still married to someone else makes me go crazy. Anyone with a similar fetish?
superb fetish....DM me for detailed chat

I wrote a collaborative roleplay story with someone that had the daughter's boyfriend impregnate both the daughter and the mother in the same week.
Love that fantasy where a guy fucks and knocks up his girlfriend’s mother/mother-in-law. Either calling her mom during or some other colorful words.

Would love to watch a cock as it pulses its load into my wife, it'd be amazing. To see his balls tighten, the load travel up his shaft and be pumped into her, as she cums also. I think I'd cum on the spot
Me too

Hi Cherrilynn

I've never been a Dad so this fantasy can still arouse me. There might be a story about a 70 year old Father...me...hehe

wouldn't it be wonderful to have the chemistry worked out so that there was everything except conception?

My #1 on the wish list has been to enjoy milk. Since I was never a Dad I missed out. That opportunity may have been missed.

Enjoy
Tom

Publicly admitting that I too enjoy this fantasy of being impregnated.
I’m older and should have already gone through the “change of life” but it hasn’t happened yet.
But since I only sleep with my husband who’s been “snipped” it’ll just be fantasy.
Does your fantasy involve another man making you pregnant?

This has been a recurring thing for me. I don't currently want kids, but I have definitely enjoyed fantasies of being impregnated. I have seen some incredibly sexy, very very pregnant women. I've toyed with the idea of telling my guy I'm going to stop taking the pill, just to see what he'll say, or do.

This has been a recurring thing for me. I don't currently want kids, but I have definitely enjoyed fantasies of being impregnated. I have seen some incredibly sexy, very very pregnant women. I've toyed with the idea of telling my guy I'm going to stop taking the pill, just to see what he'll say, or do.
I do enjoy the fantasy and the concept. Had a girlfriend years ago who had a breeding fetish. She was already pretty big on dirty talking, which I loved. Even though she was on birth control, and I was using a condoms. She’d moan out for me to breed her or knock her up. Caught me off guard the first time she let that out. Think she just got caught up in the moment. We talked and it ended up becoming a regular part of sex for us.

Really love the fantasy of an older woman having a fling with a much younger man. She lies to him that she’s not on birth control but actually is. Just to see his reaction. Will he do it or not? That or he asks and she refuses to tell him until after he cums. Wanting to see if he’s willing to take the risk to enjoy cumming deep inside her.

Last edited:
Back