risk of pregnancy/bareback fetish

Since there is no risk of pregnancy I would say no condom. However the bloke would have to be clean and disease free.

Sounds like it! I know I can't stop thinking of the girl that wanted me to get her pregnant I thin about her almost everyday. But, alas she is married to my on friend and wouldn't you know it she's pregnant!

I find it hot especially if it is a bit taboo. A young wife with someone other than her husband, a young woman about to go off to college with an older man. A newlywed/fiance with a interracial group so it is a surprise to all when the resulting baby is born.

I love it when a girl tells me I can fuck her bareback as long as I pull out... then, when I have her screaming, I whisper in her ear, "I'm going to cum inside you." Sometimes they say "Don't," but they never mean it. :devil:

I feel like I own part of her

nothing says "You're mine" like ejaculating inside a woman and leaving the evidence of your pleasure in her body.

I do love for them to just tell me how they are going to cum deep in me. Knowing that I am not going to have a real chance to say no to them pumping their seed in me.

I literally shivered reading these, especially the first one! Seriously, my panties are drenched just thinking about it!!

I love the claimed feeling I get when my pussy is overflowing with cum and it's slipping out between my lips and dripping down my thighs!! And it's even hotter if I've asked for him not to cum in me & he slams into me and does it any way!!

MMMMM .... yes please!!!

And it's even hotter if I've asked for him not to cum in me & he slams into me and does it any way!!

MMMMM .... yes please!!!

Okay, that's just hot!

I mean... a nice guy would never, but it's hot. :devil:

hi

I literally shivered reading these, especially the first one! Seriously, my panties are drenched just thinking about it!!

I love the claimed feeling I get when my pussy is overflowing with cum and it's slipping out between my lips and dripping down my thighs!! And it's even hotter if I've asked for him not to cum in me & he slams into me and does it any way!!

MMMMM .... yes please!!!

Thats why my ex bf and I prefered anal always.to avoid risk.I found it better than normal type.

MMMMM .... yes please!!!

Damn what a picture in my head you just created!
:D

MMMMM .... yes please!!!

Simi, you've got guys all over the world looking up the flights to Florida ...

I'm actually a low risk for pregnancy because of a hormonal inballance... i take the pill more for medical reasons. Still, there is a tiny tiny risk, and that tiny risk makes it amazing to have him cum inside me. We don't go bareback all the time, and i never go without condoms with other boyfriends (for fear of other stuff BESIDES pregnancy)...

So while my version of it is nowhere near as exciting as everyone else's... i agree, it is amazingly hot.

does this intrigue anyone else? lately i cannot stop thinking about it, and the idea gets me very hot. it is just a fantasy, but i love the thought of him coming deep inside me and filling me with his seed.

With some women, the thought of knocking them up has turned me on. Not the reality of it mind you (and it never happened that I know). But the idea of shooting a load into them and them carrying my seed....especially if it's a younger woman. Guess it's in the hard wiring.

Okay, that's just hot! I mean... a nice guy would never, but it's hot. :devil:

Well, my husband & I have an understanding that when I say "no" or "don't" it really means "yes please yes"!! LOL :D

Thats why my ex bf and I prefered anal always. to avoid risk. I found it better than normal type.

I do love anal as well & love the feeling of cum dripping out of my ass too!!

Simi, you've got guys all over the world looking up the flights to Florida ...

Over little ol' me?! *blushing*

Damn what a picture in my head you just created! :D

Glad I could be of service... ;)
It is as good a feeling as it is an image, I assure you!!

I appreciate that, Simi :D.

I always say give credit where credit's due ... and you were due!!! Wonderful imagery!! Very Sexy!

I love it when a girl tells me I can fuck her bareback as long as I pull out... then, when I have her screaming, I whisper in her ear, "I'm going to cum inside you." Sometimes they say "Don't," but they never mean it. :devil:

Ohhh that's so hot. Having no choice but to take it deep, feeling that hot cum inside, exactly where it shouldn't be but exactly where I want it. Knowing that I shouldn't want it because it could be the worst thing that ever happened to me, but loving the fact you ignored my pleas to pull out because you know that part of me secretly wants it, wants every drop, and because that's what your cock was made for...to cum deep inside my wet unprotected cunt.

189 posts in less than 2 months? This has to be a very popular fetish/fantasy. Trouble is, it isn't reflected in the number of 'pregnancy risk' stories on here. When I do find one, they often end in disappointment, with the 'pregnancy risk' being just that, a risk.

Well, I want to see stories that go much further down that road. There would have to be a third person involved, i.e. a happily married couple and a seducer who takes a fancy to the pretty, but reluctant wife. A seducer with good looks and a charm so powerful that the reluctant and faithful wife simply can't say no. The leading ladies that happily sleep around don't do it for me. No heroines with yo-yo knickers, thanks

In the final chapter, the poor husband is faced with either losing the wife he loves or accepting the interloper's child as his own. Ramp it up a few more notches and make the wife's seducer a black man; let it end with the husband pushing a stroller around containing a child that obviously isn't his.

I need fables along those lines to light my blue touch-paper

Last edited:
I've never understood the cuckold / cuckoo's egg business.

I find a story like the movies Knocked Up, or Fools Rush In to be far more interesting and erotic.

Two people meet and are so overwhelmed by each other that they fuck that same day, and without any thought of protection of any kind. What is more, she knows before they start that she's fertile and that if they do it, she'll get pregnant.

Just before they start, she says "If we do this, I'm going to have your baby." Not missing a beat, he just looks at her and says "I know." He then fucks her brains out, cumming as deep inside her as he can.

Far from being a one night stand, they spend every free moment together. During a spur of the moment trip to Vegas, her pregnancy is confirmed. They marry at once.

Last edited:

I find a story like the movies Knocked Up, or Fools Rush In to be far more interesting and erotic.

Two people meet and are so overwhelmed by each other that they fuck that same day, and without any thought of protection of any kind. What is more, she knows before they start that she's fertile and that if they do it, she'll get pregnant.

Just before they start, she says "If we do this, I'm going to have your baby." Not missing a beat, he just looks at her and says "I know." He then fucks her brains out, cumming as deep inside her as he can.

Far from being a one night stand, they spend every free moment together. During a spur of the moment trip to Vegas, her pregnancy is confirmed. They marry at once.

Is this you, Hans? There are certainly very happy marriages which started this way.

189 posts in less than 2 months? This has to be a very popular fetish/fantasy. Trouble is, it isn't reflected in the number of 'pregnancy risk' stories on here. When I do find one, they often end in disappointment, with the 'pregnancy risk' being just that, a risk.

Well, I want to see stories that go much further down that road.

I've a friend, British woman, who years back married an American Serviceman [as happens he was black, she white]. They had a son who is a fine young man. Their relationship fell apart, they divorced, he returned to the States. She gets into a relationship with a very rich man over here in UK. Day comes when she needs to see her son's dad about his schooling. They were together like three hours. He fucked her twice over in that time and creamed her up deep both times. In the wildness of their passion rekindled she couldn't stop him. She got pregnant. Beautiful girl, full sister of course for the young man. The very rich Brit guy did in fact make a try at holding their relationship together. But they found it was over. She's been a happy single mom since, and spoke a few times about the maddest shagging of her life when she met up with her ex. Those three hours eh?

Last edited:
Ohhh that's so hot. Having no choice but to take it deep, feeling that hot cum inside, exactly where it shouldn't be but exactly where I want it. Knowing that I shouldn't want it because it could be the worst thing that ever happened to me, but loving the fact you ignored my pleas to pull out because you know that part of me secretly wants it, wants every drop, and because that's what your cock was made for...to cum deep inside my wet unprotected cunt.

wow. that... wow.

also wow. it's weird that this would be such a turn-on. is this a different sort of turn on for someone that actually already has kids? speaking as a non-mom, the idea of being impregnated like this SHOULD be much scarier...

also wow. it's weird that this would be such a turn-on. is this a different sort of turn on for someone that actually already has kids? speaking as a non-mom, the idea of being impregnated like this SHOULD be much scarier...

It's not so weird when you consider it. Oftentimes females are willing to discreetly get the alpha seed to go with provisioning from a beta male. For the cuckolded man it's a horrible fate - raising some guy's spawn and believing it's your own. For the woman and the Alpha it's hot, secret sex, though she may have guilt later about it. It's one of the uglier truths that exists in nature, and not everyone likes to acknowledge it. A good reason to get a paternity test if you ever suspect anything.

As a guy who has fukked and cummed in a girl who had a boyfriend, I admit that the idea turned me on, though in reality there was no way I wanted it to happen. It was all in my hindbrain, the impulse to spreading my seed. It seems a little weird I guess, but we can't choose what we find arousing.

It's not so weird when you consider it. Oftentimes females are willing to discreetly get the alpha seed to go with provisioning from a beta male. For the cuckolded man it's a horrible fate - raising some guy's spawn and believing it's your own. For the woman and the Alpha it's hot, secret sex, though she may have guilt later about it. It's one of the uglier truths that exists in nature, and not everyone likes to acknowledge it. A good reason to get a paternity test if you ever suspect anything.

As a guy who has fukked and cummed in a girl who had a boyfriend, I admit that the idea turned me on, though in reality there was no way I wanted it to happen. It was all in my hindbrain, the impulse to spreading my seed. It seems a little weird I guess, but we can't choose what we find arousing.

True. I had an affair with a chick that had a boyfriend. She asked me to cum inside her every time we fucked, because apparently her boyfriend was scared of getting her pregnant and always pulled out. She just said her boyfriend "doesn't have to know". It was seriously the hottest sex I've ever had. As far as I know she didn't get pregnant but risking it with someone else's girl was too hot, especially as she was totally into it as well.

True. I had an affair with a chick that had a boyfriend. She asked me to cum inside her every time we fucked, because apparently her boyfriend was scared of getting her pregnant and always pulled out. She just said her boyfriend "doesn't have to know". It was seriously the hottest sex I've ever had. As far as I know she didn't get pregnant but risking it with someone else's girl was too hot, especially as she was totally into it as well.

Hey, Pablo! Welcome to posting! You keep it coming, as well as keeping it cumming. ;)

This is the kind of thing that makes mandatory paternity testing for all newborns a good idea.

There are men out there working and paying for a child that is not their own.

Back