risk of pregnancy/bareback fetish

I hate condoms, they just don't feel right; besides, I love when a guy cums inside me.

I have to agree with this. Plus condoms dry me out and take away all feeling and then I get bored and just want it to end.

Oh, I love watching that. There isn't anything hotter than watching a nice girl getting filled with a big load. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
A Perfect World

I hate condoms, they just don't feel right; besides, I love when a guy cums inside me.

I have never liked condoms since they tend to desensitize the experience. I love to cum deep inside a woman.

I bring an advantage to my bareback experiences since my vas was clipped years ago - all the fun with none of the pregnancy risk. That may affect some since there is no actual risk but most would agree that bareback is better.

inside her

I explode when not wearing a condom. my partner loves pushing it with me. so fucking hot but we cant stop
:devil:

Without a doubt it's a big turn on. Condoms just aren't sexy. Either is pulling out. But erupting deep inside a woman? That's sexy!!!

Condoms

My wife and I never wear condoms even during anal, she can orgasm at the force of my seed exploding deep into her :)

Oh how I love the feeling of a cock spurting inside me, particularly when I'm on my back with my legs over his shoulders taking it deep. I love a man who groans loudly as he cums inside me. I love the sensation of it trickling down my thighs or down the crack of my arse. Bliss.

I have many, many fantasies which involve me fucking strangers bareback and risking pregnancy. My favourite is, I have agreed to meet a married man from a site like this with whom I have been engaging in cyber-sex. He tells me it's his first time cheating. For various reasons we can only meet for a quickie in his car. We both want to do it bareback but I tell him he must pull out as I'm not on birth control (this is true). He promises he will so I straddle him in the front seat of his car and slide onto his bare cock. As I do he groans and says "I shouldn't be doing this" but pulls me down so he's inside me up to the balls as he does, so I know he has no intention of stopping. I bounce up and down on his cock while he sucks my nipples and he brings me to a swift and enjoyable orgasm. He starts to groan and closes his eyes, and I remind him he must pull out. He moans "yes, I will...but not yet...I'm so close, just a few more strokes and I'll pull out". We carry on fucking and then he grips my thighs, pulls me down hard, stiffens and groans "I can't pull out...it feels too good...ahhhh, I'm cumming!" I feel his cock start to twitch and spurt inside me and even though I'm risking pregnancy and he has broken his promise, it's so hot and I love cum so much that I have another orgasm as he finishes shooting inside me. Never fails to bring me off.

My male friend & ex-colleague, with whom I share a powerful sexual attraction but we restrict ourselves to flirting / teasing / tiptoeing along the line we must not cross as we're both happily married, let slip once that he has had a vasectomy (we were talking about why we didn't have children) and knowing that I could safely take him bareback doesn't make it any easier to resist spreading my legs for him whenever we meet...I have managed to behave myself so far though!

Edited to correct whose legs are over whose shoulders!

Last edited:
Oh how I love the feeling of a cock spurting inside me, particularly when I'm on my back with his legs over his shoulders taking it deep. I love a man who groans loudly as he cums inside me. I love the sensation of it trickling down my thighs or down the crack of my arse. Bliss.

I have many, many fantasies which involve me fucking strangers bareback and risking pregnancy. My favourite is, I have agreed to meet a married man from a site like this with whom I have been engaging in cyber-sex. He tells me it's his first time cheating. For various reasons we can only meet for a quickie in his car. We both want to do it bareback but I tell him he must pull out as I'm not on birth control (this is true). He promises he will so I straddle him in the front seat of his car and slide onto his bare cock. As I do he groans and says "I shouldn't be doing this" but pulls me down so he's inside me up to the balls as he does, so I know he has no intention of stopping. I bounce up and down on his cock while he sucks my nipples and he brings me to a swift and enjoyable orgasm. He starts to groan and closes his eyes, and I remind him he must pull out. He moans "yes, I will...but not yet...I'm so close, just a few more strokes and I'll pull out". We carry on fucking and then he grips my thighs, pulls me down hard, stiffens and groans "I can't pull out...it feels too good...ahhhh, I'm cumming!" I feel his cock start to twitch and spurt inside me and even though I'm risking pregnancy and he has broken his promise, it's so hot and I love cum so much that I have another orgasm as he finishes shooting inside me. Never fails to bring me off.

My male friend & ex-colleague, with whom I share a powerful sexual attraction but we restrict ourselves to flirting / teasing / tiptoeing along the line we must not cross as we're both happily married, let slip once that he has had a vasectomy (we were talking about why we didn't have children) and knowing that I could safely take him bareback doesn't make it any easier to resist spreading my legs for him whenever we meet...I have managed to behave myself so far though!

Great read, Miss Scarlet! Fab to have it from the woman's point of view.

As a husband and father I have so loved pumping out my seed deep into my woman, especially during her pregnancies when I'd already 'done my bit' but, heck, I gave her a whole lot more of it time and again!

Since having a vasectomy there has of course been that sense of freedom to keep erupting in her without any consequence of pregnancy. And, yes, though I have 'behaved myself' as you put it, I harbour the idea of giving another woman 'the benefit of my experience' shall I say, and, of course, filling her up with my cream regardless.

Si

My wife and I have never cared for condoms. Before we were married we basically used the pull out method until she got back on the pill. (Yes I know, don't lecture me on how it's not effective blah blah blah.) Every now and then we would get caught up in the moment and she would pull me back in when I knew I was getting far to close and we would risk it. It was such a rush risking it and finishing inside her, plus my orgasms seemed to be ten times better. She always really got off on it too. Luckily we never had any "oops" moments.

We took her to the vet and had her fixed after we had our kids. (Man how she hated wearing that big cone. lol) So now we can finish the right way any time we want.

My wife and I have never cared for condoms. Before we were married we basically used the pull out method until she got back on the pill. (Yes I know, don't lecture me on how it's not effective blah blah blah.) Every now and then we would get caught up in the moment and she would pull me back in when I knew I was getting far to close and we would risk it. It was such a rush risking it and finishing inside her, plus my orgasms seemed to be ten times better. She always really got off on it too. Luckily we never had any "oops" moments.

We took her to the vet and had her fixed after we had our kids. (Man how she hated wearing that big cone. lol) So now we can finish the right way any time we want.

So yours is still 'potent': I confess a sort of envy about that - crazy isn't it when I've grandchildren.

This does more than intrigue me. I absolutely love it when a man cums inside me and then I can slowly feel the cum drip out while he watches. Almost nothing gets me hotter than that.

I absolutely love cumming inside a woman. The need to do this is so strong at times that I'd gladly crawl on my hands and knees over hot coals if it meant getting to fuck the woman of my choice and make that crucial deposit inside her.

Oh how I love the feeling of a cock spurting inside me, particularly when I'm on my back with my legs over his shoulders taking it deep. I love a man who groans loudly as he cums inside me. I love the sensation of it trickling down my thighs or down the crack of my arse. Bliss.

Edited to correct whose legs are over whose shoulders!

Good luck managing to restrict yourself. I am sure if the point comes where you can't resist each other anymore, it will lead to some mind blowing sex. And the fact that he will get to cum inside you will make it that much better

im glad im not the only one how hates condoms.never liked them and much prefere to feel real flesh inside me not just rubber

Nothin compares to hot wet flesh movin together as one to a mind blowing finish! Condoms won't let you feel that.

Back