Question for gay or bi guys

Your sexy my gay friend. I wish it was me that you fucked Tristan. I've only been fucked once but it was surreal. I asked for this man to fuck me and he did, in public at the gay bathhouse, which thrilled me even more. You know who PG564E is. A very hot post from you - thanks!
Lucky

Versatile and I usually like being with other guys who are the same way. But I did have an ex who only wanted to top, so I was okay with that.

Question for gay and bi guys,

In my gay/bi experience (not a whole lot) mutual blow jobs or recirocating a blow job is common. Both of us want to suck cock, and get sucked. I consider that normal m/m sex.

But when it comes to ass fucking, it seems to be either one or the other. One guy is top, not bottom, and thats it for the night.

I'm versatile, and will go either way, and enjoy both. But I've never had a guy cum in my ass, then I turn over, mount and penetrate him. And also, I've never fucked a guy then wanted to roll over and spread my legs for him.

Am I wrong on this? Is it just me? Have you done mutual fucking in one night with a man?
Had the experience when in threesomes . . . .One on one -only occasionally!

It took me a long time to decide if I was a top or a bottom but I know Im not versatile because I love being the bottom and I love the sensation of being fucked. That said, I only like a top that sucks and kisses me. It needs to be all out or nothing. TO be fair, I love being rimmed and rimming, but oral needs to be given by both people.

I'm mainly top but sometimes I just need to be fucked. When the feeling takes me, my FWB will mount me straight after I've fucked him. The feeling of him preparing me before he pushes into my ass quickens my recovery time and makes my cock throb as he fucks me.

Question for gay and bi guys,

In my gay/bi experience (not a whole lot) mutual blow jobs or recirocating a blow job is common. Both of us want to suck cock, and get sucked. I consider that normal m/m sex.

But when it comes to ass fucking, it seems to be either one or the other. One guy is top, not bottom, and thats it for the night.

I'm versatile, and will go either way, and enjoy both. But I've never had a guy cum in my ass, then I turn over, mount and penetrate him. And also, I've never fucked a guy then wanted to roll over and spread my legs for him.

Am I wrong on this? Is it just me? Have you done mutual fucking in one night with a man?
Just go with whatever in the moment and enjoy. I am versatile, suck and swallow, top or bottom like both. I just focus on giving and recieving pleasure, its works out good

Just go with whatever in the moment and enjoy. I am versatile, suck and swallow, top or bottom like both. I just focus on giving and recieving pleasure, its works out good
I agree. Going with the flow of the pleasure play is what makes the entire experience awesome. Enjoying the bond -man to man - is what makes the experience the best!

I sucked my 1st cock at 60. I really want to try anal. I want a guy with a smaller cock for my 1st time, I have played with a small suction dildo and it felt really great but I want the real thing. I also want to top. Problem is finding someone to play with. I do a lot of talking on Double list which is great for hook ups. I am just so cautious but I really want it bad,
100% agree with you. I want to try it too with a small cock 1st, and have done the dildo too the same way,

Back