Question for gay or bi guys

Hitchiker69

Literotica Guru
Question for gay and bi guys,

In my gay/bi experience (not a whole lot) mutual blow jobs or recirocating a blow job is common. Both of us want to suck cock, and get sucked. I consider that normal m/m sex.

But when it comes to ass fucking, it seems to be either one or the other. One guy is top, not bottom, and thats it for the night.

I'm versatile, and will go either way, and enjoy both. But I've never had a guy cum in my ass, then I turn over, mount and penetrate him. And also, I've never fucked a guy then wanted to roll over and spread my legs for him.

Am I wrong on this? Is it just me? Have you done mutual fucking in one night with a man?

In my gay/bi experience (not a whole lot) mutual blow jobs or recirocating a blow job is common. Both of us want to suck cock, and get sucked. I consider that normal m/m sex.

But when it comes to ass fucking, it seems to be either one or the other. One guy is top, not bottom, and thats it for the night.

I'm versatile, and will go either way, and enjoy both. But I've never had a guy cum in my ass, then I turn over, mount and penetrate him. And also, I've never fucked a guy then wanted to roll over and spread my legs for him.

Am I wrong on this? Is it just me? Have you done mutual fucking in one night with a man?
It does seem to be more common to be one, or the other. I certainly prefer to bottom but I love to flip fuck as well. I've dated a few guys that would. One that comes to mind was a guy who filled me up when I was on top. As his cum dripped out of me, down his cock, he pushed me off of him and spread his cum all over his hole, and had me use it as lube to fuck him. I barely got a minute into fucking before I was pumping him full. Fuck that was a hot night 😳

I also derive a great deal of pleasure from being anally fucked. This is a natural and healthy response.
But I have no great desire to anally fuck anyone else. My sexuality doesn't work that way.
Many years ago when I was in my twenties and raw and hungry for sensation I did flat-share in Manchester with another Gay boy, and we confided all of the sniggery little secrets of our dates and bitched about the inconsistency of the men in our lives. It was he who said, purely as an academic exercise, that we should explore the full limits of our sexuality together, so that we would be experienced in the right erotic techniques when ‘the dream man arrived.’ He had a nice body. And we tried out various things on each other. He fucked my bottom, much to our mutual joy. Then he said that I was to fuck him. He massaged lube up the shaft of my cock, and I stuck one finger – then two, up his bum-hole and liberally applied lube there. Then I gently eased my cock into the tight little orifice. Once I’d forced the glans through the sphincter the full shaft of my cock seemed to glide effortlessly all the way into him, and judging by the appreciative groan that he uttered, he was enjoying it too. He was tight and sexy, and it felt good. Once begun I simply had to fuck him hard until I gushed my cum deep into his gut. It was a glorious feeling. I loved fucking his bum.
But once we were done, I felt no serious urge to do it again. And we never repeated it.
It is not something I feel that I’ve missed out on, and I have no real inclination to fuck anyone else.

I top with women and bottom with men.

Dunno why, penetrating an anus just isn't a huge interest. Despite one of my recent stories.

As a late friend of mine used to say, "why would I fuck an ass when there's a pussy an inch away."

He didn't have sex with men, so, it's only half my story.

I also derive a great deal of pleasure from being anally fucked. This is a natural and healthy response.
But I have no great desire to anally fuck anyone else. My sexuality doesn't work that way.
Many years ago when I was in my twenties and raw and hungry for sensation I did flat-share in Manchester with another Gay boy, and we confided all of the sniggery little secrets of our dates and bitched about the inconsistency of the men in our lives. It was he who said, purely as an academic exercise, that we should explore the full limits of our sexuality together, so that we would be experienced in the right erotic techniques when ‘the dream man arrived.’ He had a nice body. And we tried out various things on each other. He fucked my bottom, much to our mutual joy. Then he said that I was to fuck him. He massaged lube up the shaft of my cock, and I stuck one finger – then two, up his bum-hole and liberally applied lube there. Then I gently eased my cock into the tight little orifice. Once I’d forced the glans through the sphincter the full shaft of my cock seemed to glide effortlessly all the way into him, and judging by the appreciative groan that he uttered, he was enjoying it too. He was tight and sexy, and it felt good. Once begun I simply had to fuck him hard until I gushed my cum deep into his gut. It was a glorious feeling. I loved fucking his bum.
But once we were done, I felt no serious urge to do it again. And we never repeated it.
It is not something I feel that I’ve missed out on, and I have no real inclination to fuck anyone else.
Your sexy my gay friend. I wish it was me that you fucked Tristan. I've only been fucked once but it was surreal. I asked for this man to fuck me and he did, in public at the gay bathhouse, which thrilled me even more. You know who PG564E is. A very hot post from you - thanks!

I agree with you. I went through a 15 year phase of encounters with transsexuals and cross dressers. I always welcomed sucking cock and getting sucked. But fucking was different. I preferred getting fucked, and if I was sure she was a top, that’s how it went. If there was a question I would try to straddle her and get her hard dick between my ass to let her know I wanted it. But some were clearly bottoms and I performed my duty. I never fucked and got fucked on the same night. In fact, I’m pretty sure that there was only one girl ever that I fucked and took it from, but on different nights. I would estimate that 10-12 girls fucked me in the ass and I fucked 10-12 others.

I'm a top. Sure I've bottomed, especially when I was younger and more keen to please, if you like. And I've topped and bottomed in the same session. Mutuality is a thing for some guys, but it can be hard work. Bottoming is just not my thing. Just not my preference. I look for guys who want to be topped. And given these days I'm buying sex mostly, I buy what I want.

I regard myself as bisexual but have been monogamous in a heterosexual relationship for last 24 years. When I was active with other guys I was OK with mutual cocksucking but exclusively top when it came to anal sex. I just wasn't interested in having my arse fucked. As I look back now and reminisce I regret that. I wish I had been more adventurous and at least experimented with being a bottom. I wonder about the pleasure I may have missed and fantasise about being arse fucked. Shame is, at this stage of my life I'll probably never know the real thing.

I like to spank guys, then enjoy mutual oral pleasure and frottage, and then fuck them.

But I've found several times that the spanking aroused them so much that they wanted to turn the tables and fuck me too! An unexpected surprise, it became normal with one guy.

It's not just you. In my experience, it is pretty rare to have two or more guys in a single encounter that are versatile. And even guys that switch usually lean towards being either a top or a bottom and will take that role when they are with a guy that is verse. I am much more of a bottom but will top once in a while, so when I am with a switch, I almost always take the bottom role.

The only times where I have switched with a guy in a single encounter are with guys who I have had a lot of experience with, and it was in an extended encounter with multiple role change. It does happen, but it is rare and takes a very particular set of circumstances IME.

i found it sometimes such a turn on to get spanked otk in front of others i came before i get fucked but i don,t want to fuck him,a slut like me love it to much to GET fucked

I love mutual oral most of the time. But I have one buddy that we kiss touch suck each other’s cocks and then usually he loves for me to fuck his ass. I’m very conscientious and usually not in a position for him to fuck me back and he’s not much interested and really prefers being a bottom. But most of the time when I am fucking him, I often think and fantasize about having another man fuck me at the same time. There was one occasion where we had a three-way and a guy did rim me really good as it fucked my buddy which was a pretty intense feeling.

I haven’t had the chance yet but would love to feel a hard cock slide in my ass and pump me full of hot cum. While I don’t have a real desire to fuck a guy, I would be happy to give him my hard cock too. It only seems fair to share😊

I stick to being a bottom. When the top is finished in me we may kiss for awhile.

That sounds like fun. I enjoy the relaxed intimacy after receiving a rousing, satisfying fuck. I could kiss deeply and gently for a long time.

I'll flip with a cute fem guy. But I've never had a desire to fuck a masculine man. With them I am a total bitch.

I’m exactly the same, I have trans and sissy friends I’ll flip with but men own my ass and I only bottom for masculine guys. In fact apart from my first time and one hot twink I couldn’t resist I’ve never fucked another man, don’t want to, I’m a dedicated submissive bottom bitch

I do all the time, as recently as last night in fact, while our wives wee enjoying each other and watching. Only with sissies though, I don't fuck, or get fucked by, macho masculine guys.

Personally I can't get into topping masculine men, and I am a committed bottom with them. I'm a total bitch. I will flip with another femboi or trans.
I know some guys who are versatile, but it seems like it depends on thier mood, or partner whether they want to top or bottom.

Back