Question for gay or bi guys

I will bottom for guy on guy sex. I will say I want to romanced and seduced, of course treated with respect. Is that too much to ask?

It depends on the guy. I'm a switch and enjoyed topping and bottoming equally. I prefer to ride when I bottom though. That first time left a huge impression for that position and I jump on it whenever I can. I do prefer topping CDs and trans girls though. Especially if they don't mind me sucking their cock.

I'm all over the place here.

Interesting thread, but for me purely theoretical. Never topped or bottomed, but always had a craving for a hard cock in my ass. My guess is that would feel much different than a toy…and better. When I was MUCH younger probably would have enjoyed fucking a guy, but little interest now.

Question for gay and bi guys,

In my gay/bi experience (not a whole lot) mutual blow jobs or recirocating a blow job is common. Both of us want to suck cock, and get sucked. I consider that normal m/m sex.

But when it comes to ass fucking, it seems to be either one or the other. One guy is top, not bottom, and thats it for the night.

I'm versatile, and will go either way, and enjoy both. But I've never had a guy cum in my ass, then I turn over, mount and penetrate him. And also, I've never fucked a guy then wanted to roll over and spread my legs for him.

Am I wrong on this? Is it just me? Have you done mutual fucking in one night with a man?
My affliction does not allow me to fuck man butt, but only allows me to be used up like a sissy whore

Last edited:
Total bottom here. Always have been.

Enjoy all positions but like to have him cum while we are in missionary.

Your sexy my gay friend. I wish it was me that you fucked Tristan. I've only been fucked once but it was surreal. I asked for this man to fuck me and he did, in public at the gay bathhouse, which thrilled me even more. You know who PG564E is. A very hot post from you - thanks!
I would always make an exception for you, my friend PG564, and fuck you to full mutual satisfaction.

Total bottom here. Always have been.
Enjoy all positions but like to have him cum while we are in missionary.
A matter of personal taste, entirely...
I prefer to be fucked doggy-style, especially if there's more than one gentleman fucking me

A matter of personal taste, entirely...
I prefer to be fucked doggy-style, especially if there's more than one gentleman fucking me
Yes. If I being gang banged it’s doggy.

A single top tends to be more intimate and missionary is preferable. allows kissing, eye contact and gives the top the chance to play with my cock.

In my gay/bi experience (not a whole lot) mutual blow jobs or recirocating a blow job is common. Both of us want to suck cock, and get sucked. I consider that normal m/m sex.
There are a whole lot of guys who are only into giving or receiving oral as well.

I will bottom for guy on guy sex. I will say I want to romanced and seduced, of course treated with respect. Is that too much to ask?
not too much to ask at all! to be seduced is so erotic, just knowing the guy really wants you, then romance has to follow in a loving way.....

I hate to admit that my boi pussy has a mind of its own. All bottom and with a female audience for a cheering section. I wasn't always this way.

I know this comment is almost a month old, but I had wanted to comment on it earlier. I just haven't until now. When I was unattached, I always sought out a partner who not only loved to bottom but had a heart too.

In my prowling days, I never carried an engagement ring in my back pocket to spring on any guy before I would have sex with him... Likewise, if I found out the guy was married to a woman, I didn't aske him to leave his life and be my exclusive partner.

Rather, what I did find is that if it turned out to be more than just a one time thing, their was some kind of connection besides just getting my rocks off. Furthermore, the more I did it with the same guy, the less it was just about just getting off, and the more it was about the non-sexual connection. As to the physical sex, when I am inside a guy, the more I feel almost like we have become one for the duration of the act. For my own style of fucking, it was never a rush to reach orgasm with ejaculate, but a journey that I wanted to last as long as possible.

I don't "get" guys on here who say m2m sex is just about cock, and nothing about the man it is attached to. I never craved a cock period, but I have always craved some men. I do crave a nice, clean masculine ass, but even there the man himself was always more important than any particular body part. I admit I don't buy the whole sexual "orientation" concept of crave cock, but never the man which seems so common on this board.

i don't see it as an orientation, but rather a character flaw. Note, most of us do have our character flaws, so I'm not trying to act superior. I simply see it as a very big flaw. Likewise, i never experienced that much of it in real life. Mainly on boards like this one. So part of me wonders if it is some kind of coping mechanism to allow. Hetero-romantic seems like an attempt to avoid the thought of describing one's self as homo-romantic or bi-romantic. Such self-identifying labels would mean the ultimate self-betrayal to normalcy.

I have my part of happiness in life with my wonderful partner, so I'm not angry who insist that nothing outside a man's cock is of any interest, but there is an old saying "to thine own self be true". I do believe in bi-sexuality, and I do not see bisexuals as gays in denial. I define bisexual as the capacity to be interested in another person sexually, emotionally, etc regardless of gender.

Anyway, back to your original comment, it is never too much to ask for what you stated. A decent man would always think of you as a human being with all sorts of needs, and that any body part of yours (ass, cock, mouth, etc) should never be thought of as more important than the man who its attached to.

Last edited:

But when it comes to ass fucking, it seems to be either one or the other. One guy is top, not bottom, and thats it for the night.

I'm versatile, and will go either way, and enjoy both. But I've never had a guy cum in my ass, then I turn over, mount and penetrate him. And also, I've never fucked a guy then wanted to roll over and spread my legs for him.

Am I wrong on this? Is it just me? Have you done mutual fucking in one night with a man?
I sucked my 1st cock at 60. I really want to try anal. I want a guy with a smaller cock for my 1st time, I have played with a small suction dildo and it felt really great but I want the real thing. I also want to top. Problem is finding someone to play with. I do a lot of talking on Double list which is great for hook ups. I am just so cautious but I really want it bad,

I consider myself a top guy however I have bottomed not very often but with the right guy I have. My 1st time as a bottom was with a good friend, well more than a friend, the 1st time he bottomed for me was maybe the best day of sex in my life and he wanted to try the top that same very evening. He was my 1st love and I thought he deserved to know what he wanted, luckily for me he learned he loved to be fucked much more than he did fucking. Now it wasn't bad and if he wanted we could do it whenever he wanted but that one night was all he needed.

Since i've been with women (in a relationship) for most of my aldult life, but since i'm also bi, i dont have a lot of experiences with men.
I've sucked men, fucked one men and been fucked by men twice. My M/M experiences have all been in a time span of 6 months (when i was celibate briefly at 23).
Since all the women i've been with have welcomed me in their anuses, fucking a man in the ass didnt seem so different.
Also, anal stimulation on myself is really effective. My GF and i share a dildo sometimes, which we mix during oral play.
I think there arent many rules about fucking: do what you like. Dont do what you dont! Some men prefer one thing, others are more open! Life

But i must say, its a great pleasure for me to be dominated by a manly guy. The guy i fucked was submissive and i made him my bitch like i like to make all my women sluts for my dick. But the guys who fucked me wanted to subdue me even if i was dominant at first and i loved it. They had quite big cocks also, which aroused me a lot. Lots of lube was involved :)

Consider this a dumb question from a married (to a wife) man with very limited bisexual experience. All of my adult mm experience has been fleeting, anonymous and all hands and mouths. So forgive my naïveté.

I have enjoyed a dildo in my ass when I am away from my wife. She would never understand this. It makes me cum so hard. In a different world without my wife or disease I would probably love to get fucked.

So the question: for you bottom only guys, how and when do you achieve your own orgasm? Is it by your own hand during the act? His? I have cum hands free from a dildo, but it is always ruined and I will ultimately Jack myself to a real orgasm. So please tell, when you bottom only how and when do you cum?

Sometimes I cum hands free while he fucks me. I have cum with him jerking me or jerking my self while he fucks me. If I don’t cum while he is fucking me then I don’t until he leaves and I pleasure my self.

The vast majority of cock owners I have sucked were a one way experience. Most men after they cum are done. The same with anal. I have experienced a guy sucking me for a while then me sucking him until he cums then he is ready to zip up and go and I finish myself or go looking for another cocksucker.

Bottom only for me. I have zero desire to ever stick my thing into anyone

I have done it, both of us but not usually in one night. Because we want to go to sleep and get up for work in the morning.

I've had experiences where anal was done by both. In each case i was the bottom first and and hadn't cum yet. After the top had cum in me and a brief rest the top asked me how i wanted to cum and my answer was to fuck them.

Back