Question about men showing off wives photos in person

Would love to have a guy suck my cock while he shows me pictures of his wife.

Find this thread/idea super exciting but have no ideal how to start that conversation with any of my friends and have not yet met anyone that I felt I could share. At least not in person.

Sadly, finding a secretive, good friend and above all discreet special friend who has similar kinks can prove to be elusive.

Seems intriguing. I like the idea of a young wife watching her husband suck me, maybe even making out with her, or having him prep me and clean up after fucking her. But the idea of watching a video of her while he sucks is enticing in its own right.

Lucky

I was lucky enough to have a buddy, who I had sucked off before, ask for me to show him a photo of my wife, whom we had chatted about on many previous occasions. While I was sucking him off, I was listening to him tell me how he would seduce her and fuck her.

It was one of the most memorable and erotic times of my life. It took only a short time before he was announcing his orgasm and I swallowed every last drop. My own cock was at the 'boiling point' as I scrambled to push my pants down so that my buddy was able to catch my sperm in his mouth, and not a second too soon.

Just for good measure, my buddy kept the photo of my wife and put it in his wallet.

I was lucky enough to have a buddy, who I had sucked off before, ask for me to show him a photo of my wife, whom we had chatted about on many previous occasions. While I was sucking him off, I was listening to him tell me how he would seduce her and fuck her.

It was one of the most memorable and erotic times of my life. It took only a short time before he was announcing his orgasm and I swallowed every last drop. My own cock was at the 'boiling point' as I scrambled to push my pants down so that my buddy was able to catch my sperm in his mouth, and not a second too soon.

Just for good measure, my buddy kept the photo of my wife and put it in his wallet.

How hot! Glad to see you help each other during your hard times!

Back