Question about men showing off wives photos in person

I've done something very similar. I had a friend I met over to my place and gave him my phone with pics on it and a pair of her panties. He had me suck him while he enjoyed the pics and her panties.

now that sounds like fun:rose:

yes i have done that with my wife and have had other guys do the same with their wifes pictures. It is the chatter around the pics that makes it very hot

Been a while since I have seen a response here. Still looking for good info. Curious to know more

I'd love to do this. And I would hope he would tell me how he will fuck her and fill her with cum.

Who wants to come over and look at pics of my wife? I can hook my laptop up to my tv and you can watch video I have of her blowing me or me fingering her and fucking her with her toy or just scroll through the numerous pics I have her. Of course there will be a fee but we can work that out at the time. ;);)

Maybe take it a step further and after showing him photos of said wife....he gets to see the real live version

Denny

Question about men showing off wives photos in person

I don't touch other men. But in our younger days before computers, I'd put nude or topless photos of my wife in the car before taking it in the shop for repair.
I'd put her naked photos in outhouses along trails and parks.
I once put a lot of her nude photos around a bedroom mirror before having new carpet laid by two men.
I'd be looking at nudes of my wife while in a restaurant ordering. Sometimes accidentally leave one behind.
Have her randomly hand out nudes to strangers, usually at bike events, Key West, and those type places.

After computer, I'd have nudes of her on my screensaver and have company.

These are a few of many.

Sorry if I am in the wrong forum, moderator I am sure you will correct me if I am.

My question, comes from reading a few threads. Gentlemen, Would you find it hot to be in the same room and show another man pics of your wife and stroke your cocks together, or stroke him off or even take it further? This seems to be more common then I thought.

I love showing my wife off I send pics to a buddy of mine frequently of her tits. Her pussy. Her sucking my cock. And me fucking her from behind

We talk all the time about being with another couple and have sex in front of each other.
I have also shared my desire to suck a cock hard and then watch her ride it

Absolutely very hot, my g/f would even approve of this... She likes the idea of me masturbating with another guy while showing him pictures of her... Of course she wants to 'surprise us' and join in!

That's a awesome girlfriend.
My wife got hot when my buddy told her one morning he jacked off to her pics we sent him.

I love showing my wife off I send pics to a buddy of mine frequently of her tits. Her pussy. Her sucking my cock. And me fucking her from behind

We talk all the time about being with another couple and have sex in front of each other.
I have also shared my desire to suck a cock hard and then watch her ride it

Not sure why this fascinates me. But that sounds very hot

Wife Pics

I have sent photos of my wife to a few of my closest online friends and encourage them to have their way with her. I am always excited to hear of their escapades.

There are so many possible RP scenarios here.

Why stop at just pictures? Candid videos? Wife making her husband show her pictures around?

Why stop at just pictures? Candid videos? Wife making her husband show her pictures around?

Maybe a husband comes home early to find his wife nude and more on skype? She tells him to shut up and stay out of camera range?

Maybe a husband comes home early to find his wife nude and more on skype? She tells him to shut up and stay out of camera range?

Though his submissive nature in watching his wife show photos is different than him showing photos in person

Back