Question about men showing off wives photos in person

Would like to try is sharing my wifes pictures I'm in wisconsin se in the nw sub of milwaukee

I regularly jack off knowing that strangers are looking at my wife when they look at my profile on here
I would love to find a friend to share them in person with also

One of my favorite fantasies is that someone I know and meet regularly would tell me secrets and share photos of his wife. Send me a message when things are about to get hot so I can make a random call when I know he's deep inside of her or knock at their door shortly after when I know she is full of her cum.

Sharing nude photos of my wife became an exciting diversion for both of us. I work as professional photographer doing advertising work for both print media and the internet.

Ray, a college-age guy I employ part-time to help out around the studio, has commented often how lucky I am to be married to Stephanie and I've noticed him casting admiring glances at her. His attention has never been offensive to either Steph or me. She thinks it's kind of cute and finds it flattering.

We've kidded about it between us and came up with a plan to enlist Ray in fulfilling a fantasy of Steph's (and - truth be told - one of mine as well). As a first step, I made several dozen nude photos of her with lots of pussy shots. Some of the closeups showed her sliding a life-like cock toy into her slit. Any man looking at the photos could easily imagine it was his own cock fucking her.

I loaded the photos onto a thumb drive and, when the time was right, told Ray about the pictures, casually asking if he would be interested in seeing them. He didn't even Try to pretend polite disinterest. As I was about to put the drive in his hand, I said, "One more thing, though, Steph wants you to make a video of you jacking off as you look at the shots on your computer."

No hesitation. He stammered, "Yeah, sure," as he closed his fingers around the thumb drive. When I got home from work, I told Steph that I had given Ray the drive and that he'd agreed to her request. Late that night, we got an email with a video that he had made with his smartphone. It was everything we could have hoped for. The video showed Ray seated naked in front of his computer with Steph's photos playing slideshow fashion on the monitor. As he stroked his cock, he occasionally paused the show to concentrate on specific images. The second time through the show, the pace of his jerking sped up and in a few minutes more his cock spurted a series of cum shots. He continued as the load ran down onto his hand. He used the cum for lube as his fingertips played with and pinched the swollen head.

In a little while, the video faded to black. Neither Steph nor I had scarcely drawn a breath while we watched. We knew at least one young guy now considered her as sexy and exciting as any of the professional models I photographed on a regular basis. Looking at the smile Ray's spurting cock had brought to my wife's face, I agreed completely.

I have done this multiple times - to unsuspecting men like the househelp, plumbers, mechanics etc. I usually set her pics as a screensaver on my laptop - screen facing at the guy - and let it play out - it gives me some weird kind of satisfaction. Their faces are worth a million bucks as they steal glances while trying to pretend to be absolutely normal. I normally move away and let them enjoy.

I have done this multiple times - to unsuspecting men like the househelp, plumbers, mechanics etc. I usually set her pics as a screensaver on my laptop - screen facing at the guy - and let it play out - it gives me some weird kind of satisfaction. Their faces are worth a million bucks as they steal glances while trying to pretend to be absolutely normal. I normally move away and let them enjoy.

That is really hot. Has anyone ever commented on it?

This sounds like it could be a lot of fun. Watching someone's​reaction while they watch the screen.

I have left some photos up of the wife that are really nice that just happens to come while I am using it. Whether that be in work or when serve folks come to the house!

Not in person, but my wife and I have a friend who lives in North Carolina who she's really attracted to. I've been sending him pictures and sex vids of her/us for the last two years, and makes all of us extremely horny. He'll tell me how much he enjoys jerking off to her getting fucked, and will occasionally send tribute pictures back. She loves knowing that he's thinking about her that way, and loves seeing pictures of his hard cock. I love everything about it. Occasionally, he'll text me and say, "I just jerked off to one from October 2016 one" and I'll have to dig that one out and jerk off to it too. I've been trying to get him to come visit so we can all fuck around a bit, but I think he's too scared to do that!

Sorry if I am in the wrong forum, moderator I am sure you will correct me if I am.

My question, comes from reading a few threads. Gentlemen, Would you find it hot to be in the same room and show another man pics of your wife and stroke your cocks together, or stroke him off or even take it further? This seems to be more common then I thought.

This is a hot topic! Kinda like guys who like it when other men cream on their wife’s picture. Maybe a latent cuckold fantasy perhaps?

This is a hot topic! Kinda like guys who like it when other men cream on their wife’s picture. Maybe a latent cuckold fantasy perhaps?

I like the idea of having a friend share pics of his hot wife - a woman I know, I meet; the next dinner party would be quite interesting - the 3 of us all knowing I've seen her nude sex pics, but none talking about it.

Does anyone take it to the next level or is sharing pics a safe way of fulfilling ones cuck fantasies without actually being cuckold?

I would not mind a guy tributing my wife's pic I sent to him, but I wont be doing anything to or for another dude...

Sorry if I am in the wrong forum, moderator I am sure you will correct me if I am.

My question, comes from reading a few threads. Gentlemen, Would you find it hot to be in the same room and show another man pics of your wife and stroke your cocks together, or stroke him off or even take it further? This seems to be more common then I thought.

I met a guy a few years ago online, and after a few emails, met him at his home.

He was quite interested in showing me various candid shots of his wife. When I got aroused, he offered to suck my cock. I agreed...lol.

After he’d given me a truly excellent blow job, I offered (sincerely) to return the pleasure. He politely declined.

I was a bit confused by his declination...but respected his decision. I was a little disappointed, since I truly enjoy sucking/swallowing.

But...whatever...lol.

I recently reconnected with an old friend of mine. In our younger days, I suppose we were jerk buddies, as we would openly talk about each other's mom and what we wanted to do with them. We both had an ass and panty fetish as well. We just lost touch over the years.

I recently located him online after a somewhat difficult search and he called me back two minutes after I reached out to him. He was very excited to talk and eager to meet. He lives about one hour away. The primary motive for me to look him up was to show off pics of my wife to him in all states of undress and in all sorts of sexual activity. He fits the profile I am looking for, twice divorced guy, easy for me to get along with, kind of a bad boy type who comes off as "alpha" around women. It's good that we grew up together and have a "history" together.

I plan on meeting with him soon, and working my way to showing him pics of the wife. I don't think he will object at all. I will start with the tame pics and work from there.

The other thing I'm excited about is that he is a contractor, and I already told him about a remodeling project at my house. That gives him a reason to come to my house and meet my wife. I would love to see how he reacts around her after seeing all of her pics. My wife has no idea of any of this, and is genuinely excited about meeting my old friend. She tells me I need to be more social.

I'd love to see some hot pics of someone's "other"

tell him how hot and sexy her pussy is, and how I'd love to lick it while he watched.

I met a guy a few years ago online, and after a few emails, met him at his home.

He was quite interested in showing me various candid shots of his wife. When I got aroused, he offered to suck my cock. I agreed...lol.

After he’d given me a truly excellent blow job, I offered (sincerely) to return the pleasure. He politely declined.

I was a bit confused by his declination...but respected his decision. I was a little disappointed, since I truly enjoy sucking/swallowing.

But...whatever...lol.

I had a gay pal who was the same way.

While on Vacation

I had actually shown a complete stranger that I met at a all-inclusive that I stay at in Mexico a few years back. It was late one evening when my wife and I were celebrating our anniversary. My wife was tired and wanted to go back to the room to sleep, but I still wanted to party. So I headed to the cigar bar to smoke a Cuban and enjoy a bourbon. While I was in the bar I got into a conversation with another man around the same age as me. Like me, he was there with his wife for their anniversary. He started telling me how great sex was being a 1000 miles away from home. I had agree with him and maybe it was the alcohol in me, but the next thing I know I am pulling out my cell phone and showing him some current pictures that I had taken of her naked during our stay. I even had a homemade video clip of her going down on me. The incident was getting both of us excited, but we were in the resort's bar at the time and just parted ways. Perhaps under different circumstance we may have ended up stroking together. I am sure he did when he got back to his room. I only know I did.

Last edited:
Would be fun to do in person if they wanted to. Wouldn't mind looking at another guys pics and stroking as we share. Don't have many, but would wouldn't object to sharing and stroking especially if it led to swapping or me giving him head while we do.

Think it would be fun to video me sucking a guys cock to a video of my wife sucking mine, or looking at pics of his wife while stroking and then sucking him till he cums in my mouth.

I made a video of me jacking off to a video of my wife sucking my cock and timed the cum shots together.

This thread got me thinking maybe I should make another video of me jacking to that video and cumming, or even better, blowing another guy as he watches it and timing the cum shots.

Showing pictures in person

Alway want to try this but it hard to find someone se Wisconsin 262

Would be fun to do in person if they wanted to. Wouldn't mind looking at another guys pics and stroking as we share. Don't have many, but would wouldn't object to sharing and stroking especially if it led to swapping or me giving him head while we do.

Think it would be fun to video me sucking a guys cock to a video of my wife sucking mine, or looking at pics of his wife while stroking and then sucking him till he cums in my mouth.

I made a video of me jacking off to a video of my wife sucking my cock and timed the cum shots together.

This thread got me thinking maybe I should make another video of me jacking to that video and cumming, or even better, blowing another guy as he watches it and timing the cum shots.

Mathematically complicated, but, I like your thinking! ;)

a very arousing thread

Wow, reading many of these posts opened my eyes to an erotic thought I never had before. I imagined meeting bi couples who truly love sex like I do. Three or four couples who would meet to share their lust and pictures as all of watched naked.

How I would love to just start blowing all the men, one by one, and winding up getting on all fours to have hard cock in my mouth, and a big thick one up my ass.
The wives would be so wet, maybe start playing with each other while their men all cum inside me, to start the day long action.

Back