Pmann’s List of Adjectives You Don’t Want Used to Describe Your Genitals

Lord Pmann

Lord
So, a lot of cybersex goes on at this place. Or so I’ve heard. I mean, Lit is a place where writers and readers of smut come together (<— see what I did there?) and discuss our collection of penises and vaginas.

Now, there are certain words you NEVER want to hear described for your junk. These adjectives include, but are not limited to:

Interesting
Fascinating
Bewildering
Confusing
Unique
Itchy
Burning

Sometimes, there are words that work perfectly for one gender, but not the other. I mean, I once accidentally saw a picture of a vagina that garnered a reaction from me. I used the word “substantial” to describe it. It was, indeed, a substantial vagina. Very large. Memorable. But… that’s probably not a word you would want used to describe your lady parts. However, call my cock substantial and I’m on board.

So, let’s hear the words you would hate to hear used to describe your jibbly bits.

I bet that was the last time your mum left her nudie pics lying around willy nilly!

To answer the question though, in alphabetical order, and definitely not exhaustive:

- angry
- big
- broad
- decayed
- floppy
- huge
- gigantic
- grotesque
- long
- low
- old
- strong
- substantial
- weird

ETA: watermelony

Last edited:
Curious
Awkward
Aged
Perplexing
Disturbing
Gaping
Wrinkled

There are so many!

Gaping made me laugh!

200w.gif

I've seen some beautiful cocks in my day. The most beautiful was a few weeks back. Gorgeous would apply as well. :)

I recently learned some people use “roast beef” to describe a less than desirable vagina. The things you learn from your Lit friends… :D

I recently learned some people use “roast beef” to describe a less than desirable vagina. The things you learn from your Lit friends… :D

I remember once watching an episode of what I think was Taxi Cab Confessions when I was just a pboy or maybe an early pteen. Well before I before pmann. Anyway, there was a gay guy on there explaining why he didn’t like pussy and why he was gay. He described a vagina he once saw as “rotting shredded beef”.

Also, add both rotting and shredded to the list.

Back