Picture Posting Guidelines Reminder. Please Read Before Posting. UPDATED.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have sent you a private message with names of threads and a few details etc and hope in fact you can delete them.

I/we don't know how or why we were stopped from deleting or edit our own things but happened in the early days of us being here and thought maybe was just a small glitch in the system and did not worry too much at the time, but ......

I am Chinese and live in China. From time to time the Chinese government finds sites like this and they deem it not fit and proper for Chinese to see and they somehow block it from all of China. We had many 'hard-core' pics of me/us on a site that was blocked recently and after an e-mail to the owners they were kind enough to delete all (yes, we had a friend in another country check). We are still waiting on word from an adult blog site to do the same and as such want all of these pics/threads deleted here before they (my government) decide to block here as well.

As for the stories, yes we understand that you can not delete them, but no one will answer our requests so this si disturbing for us as there does not seem to be a way of deleteing your own stories and we wish them gone.

Pic threads are gone.

Legally, we can allow soft nudity, but under current United States law, photographs (does not apply to non-photographic images) posted on this site may not contain "sexually explicit conduct"
Lemme clarify and question here...

So, Amature Pics does NOT just consist of PHOTOGRAPHY? If, say, I drew pictures of naked people

1) I could post them here, and
2) It wouldn't be subject to the same rules? o_O

I mean, the only nudity I've done in art HAS been artistic nudity, nothing crazy hardcore or anything, just trying to clarify... I'm not a photographer but I am an artist and occasionally sketch nudes... what rules apply for this? Admittedly nothing I've drawn at this point would come close to stretching the rules, I just want to know. Just in case I ever do post something.

Lemme clarify and question here...

So, Amature Pics does NOT just consist of PHOTOGRAPHY? If, say, I drew pictures of naked people

1) I could post them here, and
2) It wouldn't be subject to the same rules? o_O

I mean, the only nudity I've done in art HAS been artistic nudity, nothing crazy hardcore or anything, just trying to clarify... I'm not a photographer but I am an artist and occasionally sketch nudes... what rules apply for this? Admittedly nothing I've drawn at this point would come close to stretching the rules, I just want to know. Just in case I ever do post something.

You got it. Post away. I'd love to see them.

I am amazed at what (still) seems to be allowed; I'd had some pics of mine deleted, for no evident reason, (while others that were "worse" remained) so removed the whole lot about two years ago.

It did seem to be very random, though: one of my pics. deleted by the system was a holiday photo from East Berlin. Is photography from behind what was known as the Iron Curtain not allowed either? Senator McCarthy, we know you're hiding out there.

Yes, it is OT, but don't get me started on "story editing"

UPDATE:

- Legally, we can allow soft nudity, but under current United States law, photographs (does not apply to non-photographic images) posted on this site may not contain "sexually explicit conduct", which the government defines as:

- Actual or simulated:
(A) sexual intercourse, including genital-genital, oral-genital, anal-genital, or oral-anal, whether between persons of the same or opposite sex;

(C) masturbation;

(E) lascivious exhibition of the genitals or pubic area of any person.

We're talking about the close-ups, or any pictures where the genitals or pubic area is the center of attention, or part of any simulated masturbation. Artistic full nudes are fine.

[/B]

This reminds me of a line off of "hearts on fire" in Rocky 4:

"Rules and Regulations I dont need it anymore!" :D :D

Bloody Governments :rolleyes:

Things do change

You know, shit like this makes me so PROUD to be an American! Fuck freedom of speech, expresion or anything else, let the prudes take over. I love censorship in all its forms. "lascivious exhibition of the genitals or pubic area of any person"??? So when I'm eating my girlfriend, is that illegal? GOD BLESS AMERICA!

It used to be.
Just like miscegenation,
Just like anal intercourse was (still is, a few places)
Just like adultery, fornication, cunnilingus and fellatio still are in many places in the US
Just like marriage between two men or two women is, in many places

Sorry, this is off topic, but I need help. How can I post pics visible? No thumbs etc

okay, after reading the rules I am totally confused. It seems that easily 70% of the pictures people post are technically against the posted rules. I don't want to start by having my pictures removed... help!

Also, I can't quite figure out how to upload pictures to this site. I'll keep looking for instructions.

PM's with suggestions would be helpfull

in clearer terms what can and can not be posted here.

i have quite a few pics, some i have used as avs but are they allowed to be posted?

okay, after reading the rules I am totally confused. It seems that easily 70% of the pictures people post are technically against the posted rules. I don't want to start by having my pictures removed... help!

Also, I can't quite figure out how to upload pictures to this site. I'll keep looking for instructions.

PM's with suggestions would be helpfull

I gave up posting pictures as too many were unnecessarily, (in my view), removed, while others' pictures remained. There was no rhyme or reason.

So, I "tested" the system by uploading a holiday picture of East Berlin - THAT got taken down, FFS. It's just so random, it defies belief.

And don't get me started on submitting stories: I wrote one in British-English which was rejected for "spelling/grammar". Sorry, but I've always spelt "colour" as "colour" and not as "color". Grr.

Thing is though other sites allow it....why doesnt this one? It makes no sense....would be really awsome if we could post penetrative sex and masturbation pics without breaking rules. Think about it atleast?

I guess it all depends on what you class as erotica?
usuallu showing penetrative sex is not erotic as such.....showing what is being doen is nor erotic?but when it is being implied it is.....or am i way off on that?

Any sites/forums where u can show penetrative sexual acts being done?

There are other sites but, because the Lit owners see them as infringing on their business, their system converts the links to bogus, meaningless text. It's rather pissy, if you ask me. Still, the sites you're looking for are operated outside the US and, thus, are not subject to the foolishly draconian US laws, or their overblown and paranoid interpretation by the site operators.

Hey everyone. Sorry I've been absent so much lately. A thanks to Sweet and ShyGuy for picking up the slack.

I'll be back much more now. As always, feel free to PM me with any and all questions. I always try to answer all PMs within 24 hours of receiving them.

Let's have fun!

Thing is though other sites allow it....why doesnt this one? It makes no sense....would be really awsome if we could post penetrative sex and masturbation pics without breaking rules. Think about it atleast?

I volunteer to share my cum with you. PM me if your interested.

I see you removed my pic from my thread. Why?

If you read the Forum Rules, which you agreed to follow when you signed on to Lit, you would have read this:

Here are the basic Forum Photo Guidelines:

- Legally, we can allow soft nudity, but under current United States law, photographs (does not apply to non-photographic images) posted on this site may not contain "sexually explicit conduct", which the government defines as:

- Actual or simulated:
(A) sexual intercourse, including genital-genital, oral-genital, anal-genital, or oral-anal, whether between persons of the same or opposite sex;
(B) bestiality;
(C) masturbation;
(D) sadistic or masochistic abuse; or

I've highlighted the rule you violated.

If you read the Forum Rules, which you agreed to follow when you signed on to Lit, you would have read this:

I've highlighted the rule you violated.

Mine is also removed.

but i see there r alot more who r posting there pics..
how they r allowed.. after seeing others only i thought i would post mine.. but mine got deleted..

Ya'll are mighty strict on the guys here but not the women, from what I've seen. I'm not going to point out anyone but there's someone right now that should be warned.

UPDATE:

We're talking about the close-ups, or any pictures where the genitals or pubic area is the center of attention, or part of any simulated masturbation. Artistic full nudes are fine.

And what about the avatar/signature pics that seem to be pretty blatant? I'm not going to rat anyone out in here, but it seems that there are a lot of avatars (and a few signatures) that are pretty much all penis.

No Law

Hello,

I’m not a lawyer, but I’m in law school. This is the situation. There is no legislation supporting the arbitrary rules of this forum, hence why you see other sites that will allow posting of picture. The forum owners created their own rules, for which they have the right given they own the site, but hiding behind a claim to national/state statue is an affront to all members of this site. All members should be aware THERE IS NO LAW FORBIDDING YOUR PICTURES. This is once again why removing of pictures is RANDOM. If there was a law forbidding your pictures, the site owners would be fined and FORCED to remove all offending material. They DO NOT REMOVE all offending material because as I have stated THERE IS NO LAW and hence NO PENALTIES. I feel that all members are entitled to the truth. As I do legal research daily, I challenge the moderators to post the actual statues with the legal warranted penalties associated for violation of such law. Just to make sure the members know THERE IS NO LAW. And don’t delete this post to cover your unwarranted acts against members.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back