Rate my…

Cybmorg

Metallic and phallic
I thought I’d try to start a thread where we get the opportunity to ask for an honest rating.

Here’s the premise; you offer up something to be rated by your fellow Lit folk, whether it be a dish you have just prepared, your music taste, or, the old classic, a dick pic.

The rules are as follows:

1. The guidelines must be adhered to
2. All ratings must be out of 10, with 1 being bad
3. No shaming (unless numerical) 😂

Let’s go!

Maybe we could get it up and running again? People of Lit - want something rating? Now’s your chance!

I think people might be a little afraid to be rated or they feel it may be redundant considering a lot of them have posted on other threads and got positive feedback.

Fair enough - I just thought I’d try my luck at creating a lovely little place for feedback. Who knows, maybe it could take off someday 😂

Only way it takes off is if people post. Get rating folks! Man in man on woman on those on us on we on you on me. You get the picture!

Listen. You can stroke your confidence without my telling you to do so.
I guarantee you, there have had no complaints.

Point taken 😂 I’ll leave you to be a bystander, an impartial partaker in all that’s goid with the thread. Oh, and welcome 🥰🥳

Point taken 😂 I’ll leave you to be a bystander, an impartial partaker in all that’s goid with the thread. Oh, and welcome 🥰🥳
I assuming this was to me... Thank you. I'll be around 😊 maybe even post. But don't hold it or your breathe for to long....

Oh and I give the beard a 9.... I like it

I assuming this was to me... Thank you. I'll be around 😊 maybe even post. But don't hold it or your breathe for to long....

Oh and I give the beard a 9.... I like it
I look forward to possibly rating you in the future!

Back