Rate my…

L6nPbTQ.jpeg

Uhhh rate anything you feel like. I'm open to suggestions
https://ibb.co/p2pT7QK
It’s so sad I can rate whatever you posted but I’m new to the thread and understand pics poofing. 😜
7/10. I like the light and the pose and the ink. I’d like to see a little more of the tattoo.

Thank you for the thread. I’m glad I found it.
Okay, I’ll start. Rate my attempts at growing a beard. Offer tips if you must!
Beard growth I’d give a 6 but mostly because I’m not sure where it was before or where it is now…how is the growth going?
Overall rating is 7.5 the dick is a solid 9 but the pic composition and background is a 6.

Your package opening I’d rate an 8.5 😘

It’s so sad I can rate whatever you posted but I’m new to the thread and understand pics poofing. 😜

7/10. I like the light and the pose and the ink. I’d like to see a little more of the tattoo.

Thank you for the thread. I’m glad I found it.

Beard growth I’d give a 6 but mostly because I’m not sure where it was before or where it is now…how is the growth going?

Overall rating is 7.5 the dick is a solid 9 but the pic composition and background is a 6.

Your package opening I’d rate an 8.5 😘
The dick rating was the bit I’m inclined to pay most attention to, so I’ll take it 😂🥳

The dick rating was the bit I’m inclined to pay most attention to, so I’ll take it 😂🥳
That does not surprise me. I’ve seen your dick around on the boards and it is nice. 🤭I’m guessing you know that.😜 Since you’ve got a solid foundation, up your game. Play with…lighting and posing. You are 10 material. 😉

That does not surprise me. I’ve seen your dick around on the boards and it is nice. 🤭I’m guessing you know that.😜 Since you’ve got a solid foundation, up your game. Play with…lighting and posing. You are 10 material. 😉
I’ll take your advice and push for that 10 someday. I’d buy a tripod to assist with the photography, but I already am one 🥳

Back