Dear Santa - My Litmas Wish

lacandy

On the Naughty List
Dear Santa -

First let’s get straight this “Naughty or Nice” thing…I’ve noticed that the past few years I must be on the Naughty List, but I thought that was a good thing? I mean Naughty can be Nice 😉 - really anytime I’m naughty it’s usually followed by “good girl”. Anyways… I need you to remember that just because I’m a bit Naughty doesn’t mean that I’m not nice. So here’s what I want from Lit:
I want someone who is witty and kind, but also can take control and let me enjoy not having to be the one in control (I run to the submissive side but definitely am not true sub material - Trust issues 😁).
I want someone who can have a conversation with me and not just reply with a few words. I’m very needy and love some fun banter - not just sexy times but life discussions and such.
I want someone who appreciates what I have to offer - I am fairly witty and somewhat intelligent (and REALLY excel at words of the aforementioned naughty variety). I want to be desired and wanted. This means that I’m not second choice or a fallback plan…I am worth that attention.
I want someone who sparks that feeling of excitement and electricity. Someone that I look forward to the “morning baby” message from. And they are equally as excited for my messages.
I know this is a lot to ask, Santa. But I believe in the magic of the holiday and trust that there exists someone who ticks all my boxes.

Love,
LACandy

Good luck Candy! If Santa did start reading Lit, the Naughty and Nice lists would get confused for sure 😏

Dear Santa -

First let’s get straight this “Naughty or Nice” thing…I’ve noticed that the past few years I must be on the Naughty List, but I thought that was a good thing? I mean Naughty can be Nice 😉 - really anytime I’m naughty it’s usually followed by “good girl”. Anyways… I need you to remember that just because I’m a bit Naughty doesn’t mean that I’m not nice. So here’s what I want from Lit:
I want someone who is witty and kind, but also can take control and let me enjoy not having to be the one in control (I run to the submissive side but definitely am not true sub material - Trust issues 😁).
I want someone who can have a conversation with me and not just reply with a few words. I’m very needy and love some fun banter - not just sexy times but life discussions and such.
I want someone who appreciates what I have to offer - I am fairly witty and somewhat intelligent (and REALLY excel at words of the aforementioned naughty variety). I want to be desired and wanted. This means that I’m not second choice or a fallback plan…I am worth that attention.
I want someone who sparks that feeling of excitement and electricity. Someone that I look forward to the “morning baby” message from. And they are equally as excited for my messages.
I know this is a lot to ask, Santa. But I believe in the magic of the holiday and trust that there exists someone who ticks all my boxes.

Love,
LACandy
All Santa really wants is for everyone to be happy (naughty or nice), trust that he'll find your letter and come down your chimney soon! 😉

Dear Santa -

Love,
LACandy
I hope you find someone who fits the bill Candy, but if you wish to wile away a little time, then I am available. I love to chat, and invariably I'm naughty, loving the use of innuendo rather than coming straight out with it.....see what I mean?
DM me if you wish, but having my blessings if you don't, as I'm sure you have been inundated.
T.

Thank you all for the responses and messages. I have been crazy busy the past few days and know I haven’t responded to any. Normally I like to acknowledge the effort but I think this maybe the only way that I can.

I truly appreciate the kindness. But for now I’m going to focus on someone that I connected with immediately (I’m a big believer in fate 😁).

Everyone have a great holiday season and I hope Santa brings you whatever is on your Litmas Wish List!

May Santa bring you all that you wish for.
If not, I hope you have use for coal. 😀 JK.

I'll take a winning lottery ticket. The rest will fall into place. Sooner or later.

Back