Santa did me dirty (and not the good kind!)

lacandy

On the Naughty List
I left my Litmas wish here for Santa a few weeks ago. I didn’t ask for much -

I want someone who is witty and kind, but also can take control and let me enjoy not having to be the one in control (I run to the submissive side but definitely am not true sub material - Trust issues 😁).
I want someone who can have a conversation with me and not just reply with a few words. I’m very needy and love some fun banter - not just sexy times but life discussions and such.
I want someone who appreciates what I have to offer - I am fairly witty and somewhat intelligent (and REALLY excel at words of the aforementioned naughty variety). I want to be desired and wanted. This means that I’m not second choice or a fallback plan…I am worth that attention.
I want someone who sparks that feeling of excitement and electricity. Someone that I look forward to the “morning baby” message from. And they are equally as excited for my messages.

That’s all I asked for…and in a cruel joke he delivered early only to apparently decide I was on the Naughty List because one day…POOF! Disappeared! (Trust me I’ve read and reread the last messages and can only determine that he must have been one of those Elves that Santa calls back to the North Pole…because I am freaking amazing!)

So I’m hoping that maybe I can spark something…find that “one”. New Year, New Me and You?

I left my Litmas wish here for Santa a few weeks ago. I didn’t ask for much -

I want someone who is witty and kind, but also can take control and let me enjoy not having to be the one in control (I run to the submissive side but definitely am not true sub material - Trust issues 😁).
I want someone who can have a conversation with me and not just reply with a few words. I’m very needy and love some fun banter - not just sexy times but life discussions and such.
I want someone who appreciates what I have to offer - I am fairly witty and somewhat intelligent (and REALLY excel at words of the aforementioned naughty variety). I want to be desired and wanted. This means that I’m not second choice or a fallback plan…I am worth that attention.
I want someone who sparks that feeling of excitement and electricity. Someone that I look forward to the “morning baby” message from. And they are equally as excited for my messages.

That’s all I asked for…and in a cruel joke he delivered early only to apparently decide I was on the Naughty List because one day…POOF! Disappeared! (Trust me I’ve read and reread the last messages and can only determine that he must have been one of those Elves that Santa calls back to the North Pole…because I am freaking amazing!)

So I’m hoping that maybe I can spark something…find that “one”. New Year, New Me and You?
And you deserve all that you wish for.

While we haven't chatted for quite some time.
I'm sorry to hear that you were thrown under the sleigh.
No one deserves to be treated as such.

Last edited:
Sorry you did not get you Christmas wish. I'm not much of a long winded talker, but will talk / dm anytime you like. Hopefully your new year will happier than last.

Santa told me to tell you that your NOT on the naughty list and you never were. He was just surprised about your earlier gift having issues that he wants to make sure it doesn't happen again to you(Yes even Santa can make mistakes). He does suggest you start by seeing if I can match my intellect with yours on any topic of your choosing. Then when we are satisfied and ready, we can get into the fun banter of the naughty kind. Just keep in mind that even though you may like it, I can still take you over my knee and spank you if you get to naughty or don't keep me as your first choice.🎅🎅

Back