philgill11's Consolidated Foot Fetish Threads

I get strangely worked up over Duckfoot's size 10s, but that is because I got 'dick brain' one day when she was talking about how grotty her sandals got at work. I wanted to smell, and lick a her sweaty feet, suck her toes, and put my cock between them, then wank off over them, before rubbing it in, and watching her put her sandals back on.

I like them all but I love the small and medium! However I do have a female friend that is in the large category that has the most beautiful feet, they seems to proportion just right!

I like them all but I love the small and medium! However I do have a female friend that is in the large category that has the most beautiful feet, they seems to proportion just right!
Yes I find the larger the more chance the toes are screwed up. Smaller seem to maintain the perfection of the foot better. Also shorter legs equal smaller feet in my estimation. Plus smaller feet seem more feminine to me.

The misinterpretation is that if a woman has a pair of feet, all foot fetishists will lust after them. In fact FF guys are more picky often than breast men or ass men. The incredible thing about a female foot is that it can range from absolutely disgusting looking to impossibly beautiful - and the woman who owns either doesn't even know it. Women thing they can just take their socks off and attract a foot guy. Not true in most cases. To me the toes are the stars of the feet. They must be the correct thickness for the width of the foot. No toe gaps. They must descend across at a straight angle but not too much of an angle, and the rounder the toe tips the better. No pointy toe tips for me. Gross. Next a nice arch. Then the soles have to be the right width to length ratio. 2.5 to 1 or something like that. And small. Large feet are not good in my books. Very specific I know. But then this perfect foot is seen, it is quite a find.

I agree some what but it's u like certain type of women I might like this woman u see the same woman and don't care for her the same with feet

Large - 9 1/2 Both my wife and her girlfriend are the same size. I enjoy all aspects of my wife's. I like to look at the girlfriend's imagining what I could do with and to them.

[images removed, permission in question]

Last edited by a moderator:
Absolutely love my wife's feet. Tiny, size 5.5 that she pumices 3x week, so the soles are as soft and as the tops. And frequent (and expensive) pedicures. So her nails are kept very short. ..Nothing worse IMHO than long toenails.

As for shape, my preference is for a big toe that is slightly shorter than the middle. This is called a Roman foot, but if you google, most are a bit extreme; like Meghan Markles - wayyy too extreme. My wife's "morton" toe is more subtle.

My wife's feet always get mentioned in my stories (and she loves that they do!). Here's an excerpt from my most recent story "Mature Hot Wife Turns a Trick" - In Loving Wives. If you're interested, please give it a read and PLEASE LEAVE FEEDBACK. It sucks spending 5 hours writing a story then getting just a handful of feedback.

_____

After ogling Yoga Mom’s bare breasts, his eyes move downward until they land on her now bare feet. Once again, he finds himself instantly beguiled.

By her age, most women’s feet are pretty beat up from years of wearing shoes chosen more for style than for comfort. But not Yoga Mom’s, her feet are remarkably pretty and youthful - like they belong to a 20 year-old. Her skin is soft and flawless, her toes are perfectly shaped and her nails are exquisitely pedicured and painted with a deep red polish that strikingly contrasts with her pale skin and small black turtle tattoo.

Record guy can’t recall a time when he was so enchanted with this part of a woman’s body.

“Hey, Record Guy! Are you checking out my feet?” Yoga Mom asks, sounding quite pleased that he clearly is.

“I’m quite proud of them - aren’t they pretty?” she asks with an alluring smile. She raises a straightened leg, toes pointed, to give him a closer look. Then repeats with the other foot.

“I don’t normally notice women’s feet, but yeah… I guess they are kinda nice to look at,” replies Record Guy, trying to sound unimpressed when his eyes clearly say otherwise.

“Well, I never wear heels, I pumice them three times a week, and I spend loads of money on expensive pedicures, so they’d better look nice. Come to Yoga on Thursday nights and you can stare at them all you like, along with two other guys who keep looking at them. I’ll even paint my nails your favorite color, if you’d like.”

Last edited:
Absolutely love my wife's feet. Tiny, size 5.5 that she pumices 3x week, so the soles are as soft and as the tops. And frequent (and expensive) pedicures. So her nails are kept very short. ..Nothing worse IMHO than long toenails.

As for shape, my preference is for a big toe that is slightly shorter than the middle. This is called a Roman foot, but if you google, most are a bit extreme; like Meghan Markles - wayyy too extreme. My wife's "morton" toe is more subtle.

My wife's feet always get mentioned in my stories (and she loves that they do!). Here's an excerpt from my most recent story "Mature Hot Wife Turns a Trick" - In Loving Wives. If you're interested, please give it a read and PLEASE LEAVE FEEDBACK. It sucks spending 5 hours writing a story then getting just a handful of feedback.

_____

After ogling Yoga Mom’s bare breasts, his eyes move downward until they land on her now bare feet. Once again, he finds himself instantly beguiled.

By her age, most women’s feet are pretty beat up from years of wearing shoes chosen more for style than for comfort. But not Yoga Mom’s, her feet are remarkably pretty and youthful - like they belong to a 20 year-old. Her skin is soft and flawless, her toes are perfectly shaped and her nails are exquisitely pedicured and painted with a deep red polish that strikingly contrasts with her pale skin and small black turtle tattoo.

Record guy can’t recall a time when he was so enchanted with this part of a woman’s body.

“Hey, Record Guy! Are you checking out my feet?” Yoga Mom asks, sounding quite pleased that he clearly is.

“I’m quite proud of them - aren’t they pretty?” she asks with an alluring smile. She raises a straightened leg, toes pointed, to give him a closer look. Then repeats with the other foot.

“I don’t normally notice women’s feet, but yeah… I guess they are kinda nice to look at,” replies Record Guy, trying to sound unimpressed when his eyes clearly say otherwise.

“Well, I never wear heels, I pumice them three times a week, and I spend loads of money on expensive pedicures, so they’d better look nice. Come to Yoga on Thursday nights and you can stare at them all you like, along with two other guys who keep looking at them. I’ll even paint my nails your favorite color, if you’d like.”
Nice work on the story. My wife's feet are in my icon so sounds like we like similar looking feet.

I have found that ticklers often like larger feet. I don't understand that really because I want them to look as feminine as possible. Real damsels.

Size is irrelevant. Just please make sure that her toes are well proportioned. Toes that can braid hair or climb a tree is NOT sexy. To me that is.

A friend was coming over. Just before he arrived my wife and I had a spat. For revenge she purposely sat on the other side of the sofa from my friend. She had these sexy taupe nylons on and teased me by placing them on the sofa next to my friend. She looked over at me and gave me an evil smile before asking my friend to massage her perfect size 6 feet. OMG I was both jealous, angry and horny all at once watching my friend laying his hands all over my wife's tiny feet. After a few minutes she thanked him, gave me a look and went to the bedroom. We never spoke of it again but it haunts my fantasies now.
I want to be your friend! I would dearly love to rub her beautiful feet

Back