philgill11's Consolidated Foot Fetish Threads

philgill11

Experienced
Although her feet are my trigger I would love to watch another guy get all worked up seeing them and touching them. Yet any other part of her body I wouldn't want someone to do the same. Anyone feel this way but me?

I have a thing for feet, but totally natural un polished, sweaty, even a little smelly, wife definitely does not share my interest though.

Although her feet are my trigger I would love to watch another guy get all worked up seeing them and touching them. Yet any other part of her body I wouldn't want someone to do the same. Anyone feel this way but me?
I don't have a foot fetish per se, but my wife did give me a foot job once after I had rubbed her feet with lotion. I came all over her feet and she looked at her painted toes covered with my cum and asked if anyone on the internet would pay for a picture of that!

I don't have a foot fetish per se, but my wife did give me a foot job once after I had rubbed her feet with lotion. I came all over her feet and she looked at her painted toes covered with my cum and asked if anyone on the internet would pay for a picture of that!
Lovely, does she ever not paint her nails?

PM/DM'S always open. 😊

Love sexy feet , especially when her toe nails are painted 😍

I wouldn't pay real money, but I'd happily watch several seconds of an advert to see it. Especially if they were painted red.

I wouldn't pay real money, but I'd happily watch several seconds of an advert to see it. Especially if they were painted red.
I think if she was going to set up shop and start taking orders for customs foot photos she want to be paid haha

That's just like me, kind of! I've always wanted my boyfriend to watch while a guy who is into feet play with mine

My wife has perfect size 6 feet. Only problem is I want to watch another foot guy play with them. Would like to show any interested foot guys pictures of them. Would like to know if any other ff guys have a similar fantasy. Message me if you want to disucss. Thank you

The misinterpretation is that if a woman has a pair of feet, all foot fetishists will lust after them. In fact FF guys are more picky often than breast men or ass men. The incredible thing about a female foot is that it can range from absolutely disgusting looking to impossibly beautiful - and the woman who owns either doesn't even know it. Women thing they can just take their socks off and attract a foot guy. Not true in most cases. To me the toes are the stars of the feet. They must be the correct thickness for the width of the foot. No toe gaps. They must descend across at a straight angle but not too much of an angle, and the rounder the toe tips the better. No pointy toe tips for me. Gross. Next a nice arch. Then the soles have to be the right width to length ratio. 2.5 to 1 or something like that. And small. Large feet are not good in my books. Very specific I know. But then this perfect foot is seen, it is quite a find.

Sorry for the delay in responding... I think I missed the message.
I would love to see pictures of your 6'2 wife. I like women of all sizes and hers is bigger than me, and I believe that with me 173cm, I'm at a good height to contemplate her breasts.

You'd be better of posting this in the fetish forum or personals.

I'm a foot guy, but never thought of another guy enjoying my wife's feet....but a woman? That's a different story.

The misinterpretation is that if a woman has a pair of feet, all foot fetishists will lust after them. In fact FF guys are more picky often than breast men or ass men. The incredible thing about a female foot is that it can range from absolutely disgusting looking to impossibly beautiful - and the woman who owns either doesn't even know it. Women thing they can just take their socks off and attract a foot guy. Not true in most cases. To me the toes are the stars of the feet. They must be the correct thickness for the width of the foot. No toe gaps. They must descend across at a straight angle but not too much of an angle, and the rounder the toe tips the better. No pointy toe tips for me. Gross. Next a nice arch. Then the soles have to be the right width to length ratio. 2.5 to 1 or something like that. And small. Large feet are not good in my books. Very specific I know. But then this perfect foot is seen, it is quite a
I completely agree with the first part of what you are saying but what makes the perfect foot is like lots of things in life, complicated !! I don't think you could get 10 people with a foot fetish to agree with each other on what is exactly the perfect foot. In fact, I have changed over the years on what I like.

I have some experience being on the receiving end of this sort of attention.
Here’s how I described it in one of my stories:
”I'd come to understand that certain men regard the sight of my feet as outright nudity. My feet and perfectly pedicured toes, cradled in strappy heels that accentuated my high arches - all that good stuff - could grab the attention of a true foot guy as forcefully as if I walked up to them topless with my tits on display. A foot guy would understand what I'm saying. Nudity. Right in the office. It's like infrared light, undetectable by most but somehow a foot guy sees in that wavelength.”

I have some experience being on the receiving end of this sort of attention.
Here’s how I described it in one of my stories:
”I'd come to understand that certain men regard the sight of my feet as outright nudity. My feet and perfectly pedicured toes, cradled in strappy heels that accentuated my high arches - all that good stuff - could grab the attention of a true foot guy as forcefully as if I walked up to them topless with my tits on display. A foot guy would understand what I'm saying. Nudity. Right in the office. It's like infrared light, undetectable by most but somehow a foot guy sees in that wavelength.”
You are correct....the foot guy....focused on the foot and the shoes...really gets revved....

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, I am a foot guy and what is beauty to me is maybe not beauty to someone else, kind of like boobs, I like all boobs but I like the smaller ones best! I like a smaller (size 5-6) best, a pedicure is a must and like bright colors on the nails. But just like boobs I will look at any size and then decide if I think they are desirable for me or not! Most with a nice pedicure are!

Back