philgill11's Consolidated Foot Fetish Threads

Side feet arched viewing in a high heel shoes make all feet beautifully, so I prefer to watch them when they are in a high heel shoes.

So I wouldn't consider myself having a foot fetish but I do really love it when a woman wear high heels. Like the shoes by themselves don't really turn me on much but when a woman slips them on, its like bam! Feet alone do absolutely nothing for me.
There are so many sub-fetishes here. Some like yourself connect the high heel with the foot as a single unit. Together they turn you on, separately nothing. Does your woman ever wear heels when love-making?

I have some experience being on the receiving end of this sort of attention.
Hereā€™s how I described it in one of my stories:
ā€I'd come to understand that certain men regard the sight of my feet as outright nudity. My feet and perfectly pedicured toes, cradled in strappy heels that accentuated my high arches - all that good stuff - could grab the attention of a true foot guy as forcefully as if I walked up to them topless with my tits on display. A foot guy would understand what I'm saying. Nudity. Right in the office. It's like infrared light, undetectable by most but somehow a foot guy sees in that wavelength.ā€
Yes...soooo true, V! Your perfect feet and painted toes in strappy heels are the epitome of hot and alluring for a foot fetishist. I am fully under your spell whenever you post a pic. The world goes away...as I kneel and worship you!

There are so many sub-fetishes here. Some like yourself connect the high heel with the foot as a single unit. Together they turn you on, separately nothing. Does your woman ever wear heels when love-making?
Yes she does. Not very often but I have a few select pairs she knows I love to see her in. My favorite is a black platform pair with the ankle strap and peeptoe, and 6 inches

As a guy with a powerful FF and lover of woman's feet, "her" feet to me are indication of the woman's attitude, how she treats herself, takes care of herself, and shows herself to the world, as much as her physical beauty. Yes there are the 5-10% of women who just have gorgeous feet regardless of their other attributes (and yes I love me). But if a women choses to take care of her feet even if they aren't truly beautiful, and shows herself off by dressing them up with a nice pedi, toe polish, toe rings, anklets and of course choice of shoes, I find that truly attractive. I have seen pics and threads where a woman who does have beautiful feet but has not taken care of them, for me it can be a turn off. A good set of feet proudly displayed will turn my head (and turn me on) always.

As an aside, I like dangly shoes; when a woman crosses her legs and let one shoe (usually a heels) dangle off her foot. Instant attention getter. There used to be a thread on lit years ago with dangly shoe pics.

As a guy with a powerful FF and lover of woman's feet, "her" feet to me are indication of the woman's attitude, how she treats herself, takes care of herself, and shows herself to the world, as much as her physical beauty. Yes there are the 5-10% of women who just have gorgeous feet regardless of their other attributes (and yes I love me). But if a women choses to take care of her feet even if they aren't truly beautiful, and shows herself off by dressing them up with a nice pedi, toe polish, toe rings, anklets and of course choice of shoes, I find that truly attractive. I have seen pics and threads where a woman who does have beautiful feet but has not taken care of them, for me it can be a turn off. A good set of feet proudly displayed will turn my head (and turn me on) always.

As an aside, I like dangly shoes; when a woman crosses her legs and let one shoe (usually a heels) dangle off her foot. Instant attention getter. There used to be a thread on lit years ago with dangly shoe pics.
Shoe dangle..shoe play..definitely favorites.. :devilish:

Shoe dangle..shoe play..definitely favorites.. :devilish:
I donā€™t dangle heels all that often. But flip-flopsā€¦that happens all the time!

[image removed due to email address]

Last edited by a moderator:
Here are her feet. I didn't really mean message. Wrong term. Here are her feet your your scrutiny. For the guy who thought she had big feet. No they are size 6.
Your wife's little feet are so beautiful! I have a bit of a foot fetish myself and love it when I see feet like hers :) Thanks for sharing.

I went out to dinner with my wife one time and she was dressed nice by being hardly dressed. Just a red minidress and heels and looked nice. All through dinner she did shoe play.

She did not tell me until she got into the car that there was a guy behind me at the bar staring at her legs and so she put in a show for him while teasing me. She loved it.

Church was another place where she did a lot of high heeled shoe play.

I don't call the ladies' foot dongle, it is foot dance which is so sexy if you watch it in different angles. An open toes šŸ‘  that shoves the red published nails give me a strong feeling to fallow where she is walking. Also, her step sound along a hallway increases my heart beats. Lol.

Back