philgill11's Consolidated Foot Fetish Threads

O it would start out just as a light touch and bit of rubbing, slowly turning into a total foot massage for both feet then starting up her sexy calves until she was putty and ready for me to start kissing, licking and sucking on her gorgeous little size 6’s

We were drinking and drunk, when a game starts being played with the loser having to suck my wife's toes.
The question was who played the starring role in Titanic
My friend answers: Edward Norton
So my wife slips off her sock and points her toes at my friend who acts all grossed out about it but slid all five of my wife's toes into his mouth.
He licked between her toes, pulled them out and looked at them and then one by one sucked each of her little toes back into his mouth seemingly enjoying himself.
I was getting both jealous and horny watching him enjoy my wife's perfect toes and little foot.
Now it's all I can think about. I play it over and over in my head.

O it would start out just as a light touch and bit of rubbing, slowly turning into a total foot massage for both feet then starting up her sexy calves until she was putty and ready for me to start kissing, licking and sucking on her gorgeous little size 6’s
That is so hot.

What foot fetish story scenarios would turn you on personally. Usually I write about my wife's feet or someone enjoying them while I watch. But I would like to know how many ff guys are here and what types of stories would turn you on?
I love worshipping my wifes feet 🤤🤤

i like womens feet but nothing can beat nice painted toenails and feet in opentoe high heel sandals with anclestraps(heels must be min 8cm )

Attachments

• 608369ff-c5f4-4715-a8a9-a4cddf2f70ec.jpg
    608369ff-c5f4-4715-a8a9-a4cddf2f70ec.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 11
  • photo_2022-09-02_16-44-40.jpg
    photo_2022-09-02_16-44-40.jpg
    99 KB · Views: 11
I love all poses showing beautiful feet like your wife's but if she has any showing thong sandals/flip flops (especially when they're dangling) I would love that! Thanks so much.
it,s so naughty when she,s dangling her high heels or other shoes innocently in front of people,in pub,train,pench etcknowing he can,t take his eyes from her feet&high heels&painted toenails,and probably with a hard cock in his pants,she really loves thatphoto_2022-09-02_16-44-40.jpg

Excerpt from https://literotica.com/s/stepdad-plays-with-my-wifes-foot

As soon as we got into the car after the play for the ride home, my wife reached down and unzipped her boots - freeing her beautiful feet now fully visible encased in a taupe colored nylon with sheer toes.

After we drove off she set both feet on the back part of the front center arm rest console. Both her step dad and I shared the armrest and we could feel the movement of the console when she placed her feet on its back end. I slid my elbow back until I could actually feel her pretty pink toes touching my arm, and her step dad noticed too and turned his head to look at them. He smiled at his stepdaughter. Although the car was still chilly, her feet were still hot from the boots and the aroma was like lotion and bubble bath combined in a delicate bouquet. My wife's feet never smelled bad no matter if she was shopping for an entire day.

"Ooops," she said. "Sorry. Would you like me to move them?"

"Oh, no," said her dad. "You must be uncomfortable, relax yourself."

Her mom was on her phone, texting a friend about the play. "Let her stretch," she said, not lifting her head.

"Sorry," said Michelle. "My legs feel like they need stretching, and my boots were terribly tight tonight," she said to her step dad as her mom began intently scanning through Facebook on her smartphone next to her in the back seat.

"Listen to your mother," said the step dad. "Put both of your feet up here." He tapped the armrest and moved his left elbow from the console.

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. I mean, I was nervous and getting horny. This was like a dream and it wasn't even me having to trick her so that I could enjoy her feet.

Unfortunately she declined, likely feeling uncomfortable herself wondering if they smelled. I was so disappointed that I visibly shook my head slightly, gritted my teeth and closed my eyes momentarily in disbelieve of my bad luck.

But as the trip went on, she did slide her right foot down the length of the arm rest. She batted her toes against both of our arms as if to say get over and leave me some room. I felt my stomach rise to my throat. Her foot was beautiful. When the street lights were just right I could see her perfect toes descending in a perfect angle from big to little, and the nylon stretching across her high arch. I literally gasped with the thrill.

My heart began racing, but not as much as it was about to. MORE go to literotica story above

0% of hetrosexual women have a foot fetish
(that is why it is so weird to women, most women hate feet - even their own)

50% of guys check out a woman's feet
(They may not have a foot fetish but they don't want a woman with huge or ugly feet)

5% of men are sexually triggered by pretty feet (foot fetish or partialism or podophilia)

5% of lesbians and gay men have partialism to pretty feet

I had several posts here about different topics related to foot fetish. The assholes that run this consolidated them. Why? I see other here with all sorts of posts about all sorts of weird, fucked up shit like incest for chrissake! They can stick this up their asses. I will move my foot stuff elsewhere and just to know foot guys are not welcome here and that's why so few are.

There are many people on here who have a foot fetish and are treated nicely, with many posts on the topic. But where you go wrong is, you have a Candualism fetish, coupled with a foot fetish and like to dispense pictures of your wife's feet all over various subforums.

Candualism is not tolerated well on here because at best its unethical, and at worst illegal. Unethical because there is no way to ascertain if your wife gave you permission to post them. Equally there is no way to ascertain if she is a wife, ex-wife or girlfriend or ex-girlfriend. In most states, putting pictures of any ex on social media is against the law.

No one cares if you discuss your interest in barefoot ladies, but when its the same pictures of your wife, with the same text in every possible subforum and thread you can inject your wife's feet pictures into, it becomes overbearing. Its also NOT about having a foot fetish, it's candualism. No one cares about candualism because it is only benefiting YOU. It's a fetish where YOU like to show off pictures of YOUR wife. A few pictures once and awhile? Sure, but a constant bombardment is annoying.

Putting them in one thread is actually pretty ingenious of the moderator. Single theme: Single Thread.

I had several posts here about different topics related to foot fetish.
You had close to 25 threads, all on essentially the same topic and you declined to verify you had the photo subject's permission to post them.

Others with the same pattern of posting multiple threads on the same topic have had theirs consolidated.

There are many people on here who have a foot fetish and are treated nicely, with many posts on the topic. But where you go wrong is, you have a Candualism fetish, coupled with a foot fetish and like to dispense pictures of your wife's feet all over various subforums.

Candualism is not tolerated well on here because at best its unethical, and at worst illegal. Unethical because there is no way to ascertain if your wife gave you permission to post them. Equally there is no way to ascertain if she is a wife, ex-wife or girlfriend or ex-girlfriend. In most states, putting pictures of any ex on social media is against the law.

No one cares if you discuss your interest in barefoot ladies, but when its the same pictures of your wife, with the same text in every possible subforum and thread you can inject your wife's feet pictures into, it becomes overbearing. Its also NOT about having a foot fetish, it's candualism. No one cares about candualism because it is only benefiting YOU. It's a fetish where YOU like to show off pictures of YOUR wife. A few pictures once and awhile? Sure, but a constant bombardment is annoying.

Putting them in one thread is actually pretty ingenious of the moderator. Single theme: Single Thread.
kiss up

If my wife has been wearing heels for any length of time, I think she would let a drunk homeless guy rub her feet. I say that in jest of course, but only partially, because after wearing high heels, her feet do hurt, and she likes them rubbed.

I have watched friends look at her feet, at which I assumed they liked a woman barefoot, and a few times accidentally touched them, like getting into a hot tub, or when she sat next to them on the couch or something. Just something quick, and could be said was nothing more than accidental touch, but never openly rubbing them. I am not sure ow I would feel about that, only because I know she really likes it.
I like your wife more&more

Back