Personality Type?

ToPleaseHim

JtohisPB/Brooke :)
This is great. I’m a BMXD, how about you?

“Must love dogs” is a very true statement for those in my inner circle.

I do think Meyers-Briggs is super helpful, though. ESFP describes me to a T!

Attachments

• IMG_2639.jpeg
    IMG_2639.jpeg
    67.1 KB · Views: 34
This is great. I’m a BMXD, how about you?

I'm a BMPD

I like it. Though BAPD would be more accurate (afternoons not mornings lol)

I'm a BMPD

I like it. Though BAPD would be more accurate (afternoons not mornings lol)
The mornings/afternoons are where I struggled, too. I don’t know if I have a specific time that’s best for me. I’m most productive in the morning and I like to wake up early. But I also love chilling in the evenings. 🤷‍♀️

This is great. I’m a BMTD, how about you?

BMXC

I'm an INFJ, which is rare in men. Finding out I was an introvert actually explained a lot of things, but beyond that, I'm not so sure MBTI is all that helpful.

BMXC

I'm an INFJ, which is rare in men. Finding out I was an introvert actually explained a lot of things, but beyond that, I'm not so sure MBTI is all that helpful.

I’m an ESFP in a long term relationship with an INTJ. While I don’t think we got any earth-shattering revelations from reading about our personality types, we did find some fascinating info about these two types in a relationship. It all rang true and gave us something to talk about and reflect on. (He’s a TMXD on this inventory which does help on the compatibility, lol).

Interesting... I'd say that I'm a TNXD... but the first 3 can change depending on the day, mood, and company.
I would also say I'm an ISTJ... though again, The latter 3 can switch dependent on the situation.

One of my strongest personality traits is I'm adaptable. I can adjust and overcome any situation, problem, or obstacle.

Using Marian's personality test I'm TNXC.

Using Myers Briggs I'm ENTJ.

Using the insights I'm 25%red, blue, green, and yellow.

BMPD

I can go BMXD if necessary.

However, if V (video call) is an option, I would be BMVD. And that may turn people off.

Back