Over 50 Introduce Yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have had enough shoveling to last a lifetime. I cannot wait for some warm weather to get here. Ladies in Sun Dresses. Mmmmmm.

It's kind of funny hearing all the complaints from the States about cold weather & shovelling snow, when here in Sydney, we're in the middle of our summer and it's stinking hot. We've been getting the occasional rainfall every couple of weeks but that didn't help when I was mowing my lawn today and the mercury was in the high 30s (Celsius).
51 yo male here.
Age is just a state of mind. I may be 51 physically, but mentally I'm still in my late 20s or early 30s. I notice at work that people who are much younger than me have difficulty keeping up with the pace that I and others in my age group set.
Why is that?

Greetings; I am a 60 year old MWM living in Northern Virginia. I am seeking a woman around my age. First I wish to become your friend so we may trust the discreet nature of a conversation which will move from mere chat to sharing sensitive romantic sensual thoughts and feelings. Then when you feel comfortable and safe with me as your friend, move into a phone relationship. I welcome your responses and I wish you all a happy Valentine’s Day. May all your dreams come true.

Skip

Just recently turned 50

I was dreading turning 50 for, I suppose, all of the usual reasons, but so far I haven't fallen apart (at least not yet).

over 50 club

Hi I'm 51 and bi, love bottom but am versatile too. Any one around Dallas Ft.Worth area like to cuddle or like a little older sex? Male or Females, or couples welcome as i can host daily after 5:30 pm, or all weekends. I am very oral and anal. Contact me at bigcfrombigd2004@yahoo.com or we could meet on Yahoo Messenger sometime. I like to cam but would rather have a physical relationship as I like touching, feeling, tasting. Bye, Charles.

cut grass smells wonderful - one of my favourite natural smells
enjoy your day

I am enjoying these days as I do all days.....as they say another day on this side of the grass is a keeper...the grass is cut and I think I can smell a rain storm coming in on the breeze, is there any better fragrance than fresh cut grass and the upcoming thunder storm....well is there :confused:

Introduction

Hi all! White male, 57, from NH. Married 32 years. Currently unemployed, so lots of free time.

Hi, brand new to Literotica – so glad to find a “home” while I learn the ropes. I’m 54 (wow, sounds so old) married and my husband thinks I’m in the office working ;~)
It’s difficult when your long-term (33 years!) partner is not available sexually – he’s very sick. I would never hurt him with an affair, so it is nice to find this place and so many people to talk to -

50 years old and recently divorced. Gotta start over again.

Always been hypersexual, so I'm trying to find like minded people. Would love to find someone to party and hang out with. A FWB would be perfect for me right now.

So, Hello everyone!

Happy Valentines day to everybody. Hope everybody had a great day. Though I could not be the lady I wanted to be with, she was in my thoughts all day.

Hi, brand new to Literotica – so glad to find a “home” while I learn the ropes. I’m 54 (wow, sounds so old) married and my husband thinks I’m in the office working ;~)
It’s difficult when your long-term (33 years!) partner is not available sexually – he’s very sick. I would never hurt him with an affair, so it is nice to find this place and so many people to talk to -

Welcome to Lit feel free to speak your mind... that's what we are all here for.

OK, snow was kind of nice, since I lived in the south most of my life and never saw it much.. but ok. this is ENOUGH! IN the past 2 months have had over 12 inches.. and not getting 4-8 more... the last stuff never melted off.

I am REALLY thinking of moving back south... even if they get snow it is rare.. I can handle rare.

I am enjoying these days as I do all days.....as they say another day on this side of the grass is a keeper...the grass is cut and I think I can smell a rain storm coming in on the breeze, is there any better fragrance than fresh cut grass and the upcoming thunder storm....well is there :confused:

two most delicious smells - combined, and figuring in the electrical tension in the air, an erotic coupling

i adore storms

Hi 50+

Hi 50yo bi married male and 47yo bi wife(I like the young girls).On lit all hours of the day looking to make friends to chat with and maybe to play, wife will be included. Living and loving inHouston Tx.

hi welcome

Welcome

I have the same problem, but she isn't sick. Hope we can chat sometime.
Oh I am in Texas and 62

Last edited:
cider

Oh I am sure it is good exercise - has to be. And hot cocoa sounds good any time - but we are spoiled. Under 60 degrees and we break out the jackets and wal mart has a sale on the hot cocoa and cider..

I feel warmer already

Welcome to Lit. :rose:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back