Over 50 Introduce Yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just scraping into age range. 50, from UK

If you want to know more about me, just ask

Last edited:
Who is the oldest?

Coming up on 69, single by life's anomalies, still looking for some fun..........

So far Justj911 has it... Can anyone beat him?

Congrats Willy, it's not as bad as it seems.....well, maybe it is...

Drat! Reading down the lists I started to hope that I was the oldest......then Justj911 popped up. Puts me in the shade by just under a year - I was 68 on 11 August.
Looking forward to next year though - when I'll become a sex symbol!!
69 - hurray!
Is 68 old? Only if you're younger! Everything still works just fine - daily. All takes longer now, but the outcome is just as good as ever! But as they say - it now takes all night to do what I used to do all night.
PS I'm one of your UK followers - Taunton in Somerset, where the cider apples grow!

Drat! Reading down the lists I started to hope that I was the oldest......then Justj911 popped up. Puts me in the shade by just under a year - I was 68 on 11 August.
Looking forward to next year though - when I'll become a sex symbol!!
69 - hurray!
Is 68 old? Only if you're younger! Everything still works just fine - daily. All takes longer now, but the outcome is just as good as ever! But as they say - it now takes all night to do what I used to do all night.
PS I'm one of your UK followers - Taunton in Somerset, where the cider apples grow!
Yeah, reading the thread, I thought I would be the oldest at 65, but I see there some with a couple years on me. Of course, I see age as only a state of mind, so I stay fit, happy and horny to enjoy as many of life's pleasures as I can.

Yeah, reading the thread, I thought I would be the oldest at 65, but I see there some with a couple years on me. Of course, I see age as only a state of mind, so I stay fit, happy and horny to enjoy as many of life's pleasures as I can.

Male and a young 61.
Who is the oldest lady here. I've always like older women, ever since I lost my virginity to a woman 7 years my senior.

Mike

Ooooooy vey! Okay, here we go ......

Well, I've hidden the fact, until now, that I'm ...... 68, as of the end of last May. That makes me the second oldest, on this page anyway. I haven't the time or the patience to go back over the 1000+ other entries.

So, why have I hidden the fact that I'm a "war baby"? (Japan didn't officially surrender until September 2, 1945, and no, I don't remember it.) Mainly, because of certain perceptions the "younger set", here, have about us "oldies, but goodies". As most of you know, in our minds, we're still thirty-something, and for better or worse, I still act like it, from time to time. Like someone else said earlier, everything still "works", and very well, too, if I do say so myself. I've just learned how to use my "equipment", as well as my "experience", a whole hell of a lot better than when I actually was thirty-something. Now, I know that I should feel fortunate, or proud, or just content with my current age, but it still sort of sticks in my throat whenever someone asks how "old" I am. I do have to say that I feel very comfortable, here, in the presence of others in my age group. So much for yet another closet I've hidden in for quite awhile, now.

Older like a well aged wine

Nice to know I am not the oldest to post here, although I am getting close. Just turned 67 a month ago. But don't you all know, some things get better as they age. At my age, I have the freedom to explore whatever turns me on and that is a long list. My engine still purrs with regular tune-ups. Still, it was nice to find this thread after wading my way through all the youngsters.

Yes, let's hear it for the weekend. 62 and fit-- except for a wrecked leg which has made summer into something of a bummer (opps-- a word an over 60 would use). Have a good weekend all.

I like fingers up my bum. Call me at: 1 (604) 791-0518

My name is Neil.
I like fingers up my bum when I cum.
Call me anytime at: 1 (604) 791-0518

.................and we are back to Friday......

................................Have a good weeked all.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:heart:

Un-awesome Friday 13th, yesterday. Dropped a 20kg (44lbs ish) iron weight plate on my big toe! Couldn't speak for about 15 minutes. :rolleyes:

18 M looking for W! (;

I'm 18 years old looking for any mature women out there! (; send me a pm or reach on yahoo IM at wongyboy95

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back