Older Women

Of course she was. I just like to remind her now and again that she's also a candidate to be someone else's younger woman.
Oh believe me, I do know that-- in fact, I'm a candidate to be someone else's younger boy (or "boi").

I remind myself of Georgie Pillson in that respect. :cool:

I'd love to be dominated by an older woman as well.

Nothing too much like wearing woman's clothes or being spanked or anything like that.

But something like an office setting with a powerful female boss in her business attire. It's late one night and she starts being aggressive and forces me to perform oral on her- that's one of my favorite fantasies.

Surely, being made to dress as a girl is for the very reason you feel uncomfotable with it; it helps humiliate you and is a visual denial of your masculinity. Older women tend to be the most wicked Doms and the subtleties used by them are there to be appreciated by us older submissives- you might not like being 'girly' for her now, because you are still to have your spirit fully broken. When you are older and have truly learned your place, you will get great enjoyment out of what you were forced to do.

Back