Notsogentleman's VIP Table

Thank you

*walk over to Honey. As KL is looking for candles I stand in front of Honey. Pulling her hands I make her kneel in front of me. I push her hair. Back from her face.*

You are a sub here to serve your Masters pleasure. His pleasure is to watch you be used. You are a good slut, a beautiful slut. Let yourself go for his eyes. Don't move just feel.

Disobey and you will be punished, beautifully.

*kisses you lightly on mouth and walks away*

Thank you Notso.

Thank you

*walk over to Honey. As KL is looking for candles I stand in front of Honey. Pulling her hands I make her kneel in front of me. I push her hair. Back from her face.*

You are a sub here to serve your Masters pleasure. His pleasure is to watch you be used. You are a good slut, a beautiful slut. Let yourself go for his eyes. Don't move just feel.

Disobey and you will be punished, beautifully.

*kisses you lightly on mouth and walks away*

Thank you Notso.
With her words I feel more secure in my positon and yet also more excited as I place myself back on my back await KL's return
*Stares intensely into your eyes whilst holding the candles hovering above each breast, slowly tilting them to let some wax fall over you...placing one candle to the side I begin to slide two fingers under your panties and deep into the waiting pussy...pleasure and pain, a sweet mix :devil:
With the stinging burn of the wax, I feel my heart start to beat out of control. when your fingers slip into me my breasts quiver as I let out a shaky breath. I feel my control start to slide...

Last edited:
Leaving my chair, I walk over to Kent and Honey, taking the shot with me.

Pour the shot into my mouth and lower releasing it into her mouth, my lips kissing heavy upon hers.

Turns to Kent, "She likes both."

Leaving my chair, I walk over to Kent and Honey, taking the shot with me.

Pour the shot into my mouth and lower releasing it into her mouth, my lips kissing heavy upon hers.

Turns to Kent, "She likes both."

I'm sure she does...unfortunately I have to leave due to unforseen circumstances...I'll leave her in your capable hands...Night all x

I'm sure she does...unfortunately I have to leave due to unforseen circumstances...I'll leave her in your capable hands...Night all x

I trust Lady will do her worst...

*I step behind Lady and wrap my arms around her hips, slithering fingers immediately up to cup her breasts followed by whispering with hot breath against her neck, "She's all yours. Have no mercy."*

I laugh a bit nervously. Well, she didn't really tell me what to expect....

I'm flattered Notso. Angel has become my partner in crime. I'm trying to see how much I can tarnish that halo. ;):D

I know that both of you will fit in nicely. Be yourself. Savor the rich, sumptuous couches. Have a few drinks. You have nothing to lose and nothing to prove.

*Warm, inviting smile, with only the slightest hint of treachery*

:)

I know that both of you will fit in nicely. Be yourself. Savor the rich, sumptuous couches. Have a few drinks. You have nothing to lose and nothing to prove.

*Warm, inviting smile, with only the slightest hint of treachery*

:)

Thank you, I say, while I wonder about that smile

Places a finger under Honey's chin, pulling her to her feet. Steps on the candles, Kent left on the floor. Putting them out with the undersole of my black leather 6" heels. Licks the taste of the shots poured into her mouth earlier that ran down her neck.

Places a finger under Honey's chin, pulling her to her feet. Steps on the candles, Kent left on the floor. Putting them out with the undersole of my black leather 6" heels. Licks the taste of the shots poured into her mouth earlier that ran down her neck.
I get to my feet & tilt my chin up with the pressure of your finger, giving you access to my damp neck

I trust everybody is having a lovely night. We got started early this evening, so if you haven't scrolled back a couple of pages, you owe it to yourself to do so.

And now, I wish to present a special gift to our dear KnittyKitty...

tumblr_lp104cPF5a1r0x9jko1_500.png

I trust everybody is having a lovely night. We got started early this evening, so if you haven't scrolled back a couple of pages, you owe it to yourself to do so.

Aw, how nice.

:eek: :D :cattail:

*pounces!* thank you, Master! It is lovely!

I get to my feet & tilt my chin up with the pressure of your finger, giving you access to my damp neck

Running my nails over your bare breast, I peel away the dry bits of wax.
"Did you enjoy that? Did that instant burn make your sweet little pussy tingle with delight?"

Yes, Master! I promise! *planting little kisses and licks all over your neck*

I just want to cuddle you up and recline back with you as we together watch Honeybee writhe and scream, my hand slipping down to your sex, working you roughly as we share our little sweet nothings. :rose:

Back