Notsogentleman's VIP Table

*I gather the stray rivulets, scooping them with the side of my finger and slide two of them heavily onto your tongue, pressing your jaw down ward, gripping under with my thumb.*

Hold, the fuck, still. :mad:

*eyes wide, I am motionless. Barely even breathing. Nothing will move me, I vow in my mind to be the perfect malleable statue.

*eyes wide, I am motionless. Barely even breathing. Nothing will move me, I vow in my mind to be the perfect malleable statue.

I have offered your body to our guest from Kent. You will obey everything he says, just as you would me, understand?

I blink, I don't even want to nod for fear it would be too much movement
*whispers
I understand

*A devilish smile forming...wanders over to Honey and traces a finger across her panties..."My, my, my, we are excited aren't we?"...I trace my fingers a little more, feeling her moisten at my touch before suddenly and without warning I give her pussy a sharp spank and then continue to rub it, *thwack another spank lands on her clit...this happens 10 times in total...*thwack, soothe, thwack, soothe....

Taking Lady the same drink as Notso..Here Lady..courtesy of Notso

Pushing the shot glass to the side, Good Evening BeeLou, nice to see you. I'll have a Gin and Tonic, two twist of limes, easy on the ice, please. Looks over at Notso and nods a Thank You. :rose:

*A devilish smile forming...wanders over to Honey and traces a finger across her panties..."My, my, my, we are excited aren't we?"...I trace my fingers a little more, feeling her moisten at my touch before suddenly and without warning I give her pussy a sharp spank and then continue to rub it, *thwack another spank lands on her clit...this happens 10 times in total...*thwack, soothe, thwack, soothe....

I moan deep in my throat at each strike, trying desperately not to writhe from the pleasue and the pain of it. I don't know how long I'll be able to keep still...

Pushing the shot glass to the side, Good Evening BeeLou, nice to see you. I'll have a Gin and Tonic, two twist of limes, easy on the ice, please. Looks over at Notso and nods a Thank You. :rose:

Your drink Lady..Enjoy

I moan deep in my throat at each strike, trying desperately not to writhe from the pleasue and the pain of it. I don't know how long I'll be able to keep still...

Impressed by how still Honey has managed to keep, *thinking to myself when suddenly an idea hits* Anyone have any candles? *grins*

Wanders in, never been in here before. Ah, there's Scent! Waves and hurries over.

*I leave Honeybee to be brutalized, gifting her with the sweetest of kisses on the forehead, and walk over to out latest guest, taking her hand in mine, lifting authoritatively and kissing her wrist.*

Welcome :rose:

*gets up from my corner and walks over to Notso and KL*

Evening Notso. May I talk to your sub?

*thinks to myself, candles??? :eek:

If no one's got any I think I saw some behind the bar the other day...wanders to grab them and walks back with two of them, placing them down I light each one with my lighter...*grinning...the fun is just beginning Honeybee...

If no one's got any I think I saw some behind the bar the other day...wanders to grab them and walks back with two of them, placing them down I light each one with my lighter...*grinning...the fun is just beginning Honeybee...
*silently watches you light them
I think I'm in over my head...

*silently watches you light them
I think I'm in over my head...

*Stares intensely into your eyes whilst holding the candles hovering above each breast, slowly tilting them to let some wax fall over you...placing one candle to the side I begin to slide two fingers under your panties and deep into the waiting pussy...pleasure and pain, a sweet mix :devil:

Back