Notsogentleman's VIP Table

Notsogentleman

Hi Everybody from years and years ago. :D

Is anybody still around?

I am Notsogentleman. http://forum.literotica.com/member.php?u=1373459

A lot has happened in the last three years. Yes, I'm still madly in love with Kitty, but as platonic soulmates and confidants. We are friends on fetlife and talk daily.

I took years off to try to get my life and marriage back together, but that royally failed so I am starting over from scratch. I am getting involved in my local fetlife community. It is very satisfying to live out my caring, kinky Daddy Dom self in "fleshspace". Being on an actual couch with two or three littles in an actual bar, snuggling, asking about their day, is like Literotica brought to life. Oh yes and plenty of rope and spankings. :devil:

One of the most ironically flattering comments I got from a fet friend recently is when she was coaching a young, attractive vanilla guy who called himself a "Dom". She pointed to me and said something like "To be honest, he's maybe like a 5 but he always has 8s and 9s hanging around him because he genuinely listens and uses language so eloquently. Women feel at ease and respected with him, not like a piece of meat."

Every single one of my "Daddy skills" I learned on Literotica and it has enriched my life in so many ways. Thanks guys!

Hope to catch up with some of the old crowd.

Hi Everybody from years and years ago. :D

Is anybody still around?

I am Notsogentleman. http://forum.literotica.com/member.php?u=1373459

A lot has happened in the last three years. Yes, I'm still madly in love with Kitty, but as platonic soulmates and confidants. We are friends on fetlife and talk daily.

I took years off to try to get my life and marriage back together, but that royally failed so I am starting over from scratch. I am getting involved in my local fetlife community. It is very satisfying to live out my caring, kinky Daddy Dom self in "fleshspace". Being on an actual couch with two or three littles in an actual bar, snuggling, asking about their day, is like Literotica brought to life. Oh yes and plenty of rope and spankings. :devil:

One of the most ironically flattering comments I got from a fet friend recently is when she was coaching a young, attractive vanilla guy who called himself a "Dom". She pointed to me and said something like "To be honest, he's maybe like a 5 but he always has 8s and 9s hanging around him because he genuinely listens and uses language so eloquently. Women feel at ease and respected with him, not like a piece of meat."

Every single one of my "Daddy skills" I learned on Literotica and it has enriched my life in so many ways. Thanks guys!

Hope to catch up with some of the old crowd.

Hi. Nice to see you back around. :kiss: I'm sorry to hear about the divorce. Sounds like you've been having fun exploring yourself though. ;)

Welcome back... I wasn't here when you were before... but thought I'd pop in the lounge and greet you back home anyway.
Did you want someone to pour you a drink?
Sounds like you might need one.
:heart:
cascadiabound

Welcome back... I wasn't here when you were before... but thought I'd pop in the lounge and greet you back home anyway.
Did you want someone to pour you a drink?
Sounds like you might need one.
:heart:
cascadiabound

Thank you very much. Perhaps I could use about three or four. But my main drug is hugs. I tend to mainline on cuddles.

Hi. Nice to see you back around. :kiss: I'm sorry to hear about the divorce. Sounds like you've been having fun exploring yourself though. ;)

Yes there certainly are some wounds, but I have indeed delighted in rising like a phoenix from the ashes & feeling more alive than I ever have.

You can tell how society changes in just a few years when I switch from virtual cocktails to virtual bongs in my virtual kink lounge.

Thank you very much. Perhaps I could use about three or four. But my main drug is hugs. I tend to mainline on cuddles.

Yes there certainly are some wounds, but I have indeed delighted in rising like a phoenix from the ashes & feeling more alive than I ever have.
love this line...

Back