Votes: 2,465 27.5%
  • light brown

Votes: 2,119 23.6%
  • dark brown

Votes: 1,518 16.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Everytime I come to this thread, I focus on Jennifer's AV and look to see if any more of her buttons are undone. Sometimes it seems like they are but usually I see it as just wishful thinking.:)

:kiss: :kiss: One for each nipple, even if they are not visible (yet?)

God....

Boxlicker101 said:
Everytime I come to this thread, I focus on Jennifer's AV and look to see if any more of her buttons are undone. Sometimes it seems like they are but usually I see it as just wishful thinking.:)

:kiss: :kiss: One for each nipple, even if they are not visible (yet?)

I'd just love to suck them through the material of her blouse!

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by Boxlicker101
Everytime I come to this thread, I focus on Jennifer's AV and look to see if any more of her buttons are undone. Sometimes it seems like they are but usually I see it as just wishful thinking.

One for each nipple, even if they are not visible (yet?)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Response by thesandman:

I'd just love to suck them through the material of her blouse!

Without hesitation, I would lick through her blouse and, after the material was wet, I would suck on Jennifer's breasts for hours, even through the fabric, enjoying every second. I would lick first, though, for the sake of the wetness and to see if there was a bra under there. It wouldn't be much fun if there is a bra there. Better than nothing but a lot less than the optimum.

How about it, Jennifer? Are you wearing a bra under there? If you are, can we see that much sometime?

:kiss: :kiss: You know where these are intended for.

:rose: :rose: :rose: These are for the rest of you.

middle *wo*man*

here's another one from Confidant ...for your large nipple viewing pleasure and discussion ~grin~

Enjoy!

Re: middle *wo*man*

JenniferMidnight said:
here's another one from Confidant ...for your large nipple viewing pleasure and discussion ~grin~

Enjoy!

Jennifer, she has a really luscious figure, not just her nipples but all of her. :p

Do you think she has a better figure than you do? Maybe, but I have my doubts.

:kiss: :kiss: Two for her and

:kiss: :kiss: Two for you.

:rose: :rose: :rose:

Re: Re: middle *wo*man*

Boxlicker101 said:
Jennifer, she has a really luscious figure, not just her nipples but all of her. :p
Do you think she has a better figure than you do? Maybe, but I have my doubts.

JenniferMidnight said:
Enjoy!
Egads, I hope your figure's better, Jen! That woman's tits are soooo fake! (Can you say, "implants?" Sure, I knew ya' could.)
Anyway you look at them, those breasts are kinda hideous!
Sure her nipples are awesome but her tits are too hard: When they stand up, when she's laying down instead of, as comedienne Kathy Griffin calls it, "sagging into the armpits," they're implants. Fake. Plastic! "Hope" and "Pete," in recyclable-plastic terms!:p

JenniferMidnight said:
Nipples: Likes and Dislikes
Hi! Working on another story and would love to hear your description of 'the perfect nipple' (colour, shape, size, texture).

Big Round Browns<<<
hence-- I guess goes the saying
If it were never said
it wouldn't be a saying

To be played,sucked,,,tweeked
as the nipples stands Errect
the Nipple goes lil in size
but ooh sooo Hard in Forth--->

in a B cup
of course

Re: Re: Re: middle *wo*man*

bbkradwell said:
Egads, I hope your figure's better, Jen! That woman's tits are soooo fake! (Can you say, "implants?" Sure, I knew ya' could.)
Anyway you look at them, those breasts are kinda hideous!
Sure her nipples are awesome but her tits are too hard: When they stand up, when she's laying down instead of, as comedienne Kathy Griffin calls it, "sagging into the armpits," they're implants. Fake. Plastic! "Hope" and "Pete," in recyclable-plastic terms!:p ]

BB - Let me put your mind at ease....nooooo, my body is nothing like that pic (OMG!)... how 'bout...a little more REAL? Yup, there is nothing genuine about that one *scratching her head wondering why a woman would do that?*.

This thread has reassured me that, as in life, diversity is the key and spice we all love ~ there are an endless variety of shapes, colours, sizes and textures of luscious breasts admired by a variety of appreciative eyes, bodies, minds and imaginations.

I’m an ‘ooooooooo naturel’ woman BB and wouldn’t think of touching mother nature’s gift to me.

Re: Re: Re: Re: middle *wo*man*

JenniferMidnight said:
[/i]

BB - Let me put your mind at ease....nooooo, my body is nothing like that pic (OMG!)... how 'bout...a little more REAL? Yup, there is nothing genuine about that one *scratching her head wondering why a woman would do that?*.

This thread has reassured me that, as in life, diversity is the key and spice we all love ~ there are an endless variety of shapes, colours, sizes and textures of luscious breasts admired by a variety of appreciative eyes, bodies, minds and imaginations.

I’m an ‘ooooooooo naturel’ woman BB and wouldn’t think of touching mother nature’s gift to me.

Indeed, appreciate who you are, what you have. As many others of us will as well.

:kiss:

Good morning Sandyman! :kiss:

Yes....it's so true... if you are 'enjoying' yourself...it leaves no choice but for others to enjoy you too - kind of a contagious thing I think.

Last edited:
*ebweg* even bigger wicked evil grin

Gorgeous weekend ~ close to the earth...getting dirty in my garden

....and you?

lol...

JenniferMidnight said:
*ebweg* even bigger wicked evil grin

Gorgeous weekend ~ close to the earth...getting dirty in my garden

....and you?

Getting dirty in the garden huh? Now THAT sounds like fun.

Actually...doing pretty much the same thing myself. That and preparing for a house boat trip next week. :cool:

Re: lol...

Thesandman said:
Getting dirty in the garden huh? Now THAT sounds like fun.
Actually...doing pretty much the same thing myself. That and preparing for a house boat trip next week. :cool:

"House boat trip?" How cool is that? Wow! What I wouldn't give to get one of those and sail down a nice, tranquil lake or river and just soak up the sun and sky... Mmmmmm.... I can just picture it now: Waking up every day, diving out the door and climbing back inside to find a beautiful girl, naked (this is where
you come in, jen,:D) waiting to be pleasured... Ahhhhhh... The fun we would have..................

Re: Re: Re: Re: middle *wo*man*

JenniferMidnight said:
[/i]

Thank goodness! I do so-love un femme du naturel! There's just something about a woman's breasts, when they're real and soft, that gets my heart racing, my blood pumping... Mmmmmmm.... :)

Houseboat trip

bbkradwell said:
"House boat trip?" How cool is that? Wow! What I wouldn't give to get one of those and sail down a nice, tranquil lake or river and just soak up the sun and sky... Mmmmmm.... I can just picture it now: Waking up every day, diving out the door and climbing back inside to find a beautiful girl, naked (this is where
you come in, jen,:D) waiting to be pleasured... Ahhhhhh... The fun we would have..................

*maybe TheSandman will let us tag along BB* ~wink~

I'll bring the beer if Jenn and theSandyOne will be there - very good company indeed!

Oh yeah....

JenniferMidnight said:
Sandyguy...I hope you have a LARGE House boat.... *weg*

*packing her bag*

A really big one...oh yeah, and the house boat is too! <wink>

Re: Oh yeah....

Thesandman said:
A really big one...oh yeah, and the house boat is too! <wink>

Sandman...did you come home yet? We want to hear about how tanned your skin is... (pics to follow?? ~grin)

Re: Re: Oh yeah....

JenniferMidnight said:
Sandman...did you come home yet? We want to hear about how tanned your skin is... (pics to follow?? ~grin)

Actually I AM damn dark. But then again, I am part indian, so I tend to get fairly dark, especially after ten days (nude for the most part) under the Mohave sun! :)

And yea...have some pics, but will have to find a way to get them scanned I guess so I can post them. :)

Nice to be home though. Missed chatting with you kiddo. And...repsonded to your PM too. <wink>

skin? hmmmm well being 1/4 French, 1/4 English, 1/4 Scotish, and just a little more 1/4 Irish I do ' golden brown' with enthusiasm. ;)

Glad the gators didn't get ya....and with all that 'nude' swimming, you didn't get assorted appendages nibbled off by any large fish (do guys ever think about that when swimming nude?) ~giggle~

Welcome home :kiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back