Votes: 2,465 27.5%
  • light brown

Votes: 2,119 23.6%
  • dark brown

Votes: 1,518 16.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Doesn't it sort of depend on the woman? I really don't think you can isolate that one (okay, two) item from a woman's body and declare one better than the other...

Besides, by my unscientific tally, they are ALL good.

Last edited:
You are a sick puppy, well one that must only like the drawings as opposed to the real thing? HEHEEH The link was a game download site.

Why oh why has it taken me this long to find this thread?!? My favorite thus far...all of these women are sexy and gorgeous! Keep them coming please....

quite a pair

a staggeringly awesome view of some of the most awesome puffers!! I still stare in a "semi-catatonic state" when I look at her... time has no meaning, just the throbbing in my jeans... it snaps me out of it after a while, wondering what to do?? LOL sure... "unnzziipppppppppppppppp"! mmmmmmuch better!!!! some "breathing room"!!!!!!! LOL :D :D

Doesn't it sort of depend on the woman? I really don't think you can isolate that one (okay, two) item from a woman's body and declare one better than the other...

Besides, by my unscientific tally, they are ALL good.

My tastes have changed depending on the woman who is at the center of my universe at any given time. At first my ideal nipple was very pale, about 2 inches in diameter and slightly puffy... like my first lover's. Then came the lovely young woman who had light tan nipples that were about 1 3/4 inches in diameter and that were completely flat... which paved the way for my former wife who had tan ones that were also flat but about 3 1/2 inches in diameter. Then along came the tiny woman who excels in overall quality anyone else I've ever known, my one true love, with her 2" areolas that vary between pink and tan in shade; her teats are the longest I've ever seen... I'd guess about 1" long, real eye pokers!

Susan, you never cease to amaze me with the amount of unique and erotic photos on these boards that I haven't seen anywhere else. A million thanks!

And Dennis, you are posting some very original and artsy ones as well. I've been away from this thread for too long.

With people like you this thread can never die. (And it never should die!) :p

xxelejpgwfim.jpg

A perfect pic of my favorite type.
attachment.php

Attachments

• nipple9.jpg
    nipple9.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 475
Last edited:
a staggeringly awesome view of some of the most awesome puffers!! I still stare in a "semi-catatonic state" when I look at her... time has no meaning, just the throbbing in my jeans... it snaps me out of it after a while, wondering what to do?? LOL sure... "unnzziipppppppppppppppp"! mmmmmmuch better!!!! some "breathing room"!!!!!!! LOL :D :D

:D:D:D:D:D

Stunning

yes .
it is the one word to describe ;

purely stunning tit .

what a firm and round tit s receiving such soft gesture

lucky tit

my , mine are eager to get it ....

prasa

Attachments

• plumpl.jpg
    plumpl.jpg
    10.2 KB · Views: 58
it is bounty nipples

488-z Karenmcdougal02.jpg

Nipple lovers should consider this sanctified sister's bountiful buns as a holiday bonus.

Can I get an, AMEN?
The Right Rev Rumple Foreskin
1.gif

hhhhhhhhhhhm

it is an bounty of bust ;
glad and worth to see
and
if am i be the fortunate one to have that bounty in my hands ,

i prefer
sucking
before
cupping ..

enjoy u fellow - who is so fortunate ...

haahhhhhhha

prasa

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back