• hentai-sg19.jpg
    hentai-sg19.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 130
  • Hot-Cartoons (3).jpg
    Hot-Cartoons (3).jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 129
Chapel Hat Pegs

Boxlicker101 said:
What is a chapel hat peg? I like nipples that remind me of cherries, like these.

In this instance, 'Chapel' refers particularly to a Welsh Church of a fairly strict and puritan nature. Their chapels are very basic and a 'Chapel Hat Peg' sticks a long way out from the wall in order to accommodate the larger hats of Victorian times.

Hence, 'nipples like chapel hatpegs'. ie You could hang your hat and coat on them.

christy_canyon.jpg

Great topic!

Preferred COLOR would completely depend on the SHAPE, actually.

-If her nipples are tiny? I want them bright pink.
-If her areola are large (and preferably puffy)? I want them dark pink.
-If she has small areola with eraser (or preferably longer) sized darts? I want them light brown.
-If she has large areola with thumb sized darts? I want Azlea Anistasia dark brown ones.

Any variation on the above means you have shitty titties... (I'm kidding of course).

What does "uschi" mean. I hope it doesn't mean sexy because I wouldn't call them that, at least not compared to some others who have appeared on this thread. Such as:

Boxlicker101 said:
What does "uschi" mean. I hope it doesn't mean sexy because I wouldn't call them that, at least not compared to some others who have appeared on this thread. Such as:
Uschi is her name, and all your taste is in your mouth.
;)

Welcome!

XXplorher said:
Yummy...

lemon.jpg

Yum yum...

nipples13.jpg

yummy, yummy...

bikini1.jpg

...Mommy!

0787BP33.jpg
Welcome to the thread, XX! Contributions like the above are among the best we have seen. Keep up the good work and y'all come back real soon, y'hear?

Jim

Uschi

The Mutt said:
She's the Uschiest!

uschi05.jpg
Wow, where did you find these, Mutt? I haven't seen Uschi in maybe 25 years. She used to play a starring role in many of my stroke fantasies. One of my great regrets is that I will never get to fuck her when she looked like this. I feel the same way about Ann-Margret the way she looked in "Carnal Knowledge."

Jim

bikini1.jpg

...Mommy!

Yes, XX, I join Jim in welcoming you to our humble thread. Your 'entrance' pics certainly have hit a chord (is that what they call it now?) with me....hummmmmmmm
Keep up the luscious posting...your audience is adoring....*smile*

Last edited:
JenniferMidnight said:
Yes, XX, I join Jim in welcoming you to our humble thread. Your 'entrance' pics certainly have hit a cord (is that what they call it now?) with me....hummmmmmmm
Keep up the luscious posting...your audience is adoring....*smile*

I think it's a chord, unless you mean accord. Anyhow, I echo the thoughts.

This is Friday again, after a long work week and now we can again get together with friends. Maybe hang around the pool. These people have the right idea.

Wow surprised that most people link light pink... I'm a bbw redhead.. And got large light pink nipples, and always wanted those petite brownish ones..

Grass is always greener, I guess ;)

EA1973 said:
Wow surprised that most people link light pink... I'm a bbw redhead.. And got large light pink nipples, and always wanted those petite brownish ones..

Grass is always greener, I guess ;)

I like them all!

Quote:
Originally Posted by EA1973

Grass is always greener, I guess

cndallas said:
I like them all!

I think it is understood that everybody on the thread likes them all. It quickly became the consensus that nipple color was dependent on skin color. EA, if you are a redhead with fair skin, light pink :p is right for you. Here are some more light pink :p nipples. I don't think very many would find much fault with these.

Last edited:
Somehow, I can't think of those last two posts as being erotic. Certainly not when compared to others I have seen here, including those I have posted myself. Especially when compared to pics of Jennifer K. or Jennifer M. or Miss Oatlash or some others, including Lisa Denton's AV.

This is late Friday afternoon and, once again, I take it upon myself to make a suggestion to the readers of this thread on how to spend a major part of their weekends. These people have the right idea, even though they seem to be a bit pixilated.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back