Re: Re: Thanks ya'll

gauchecritic said:
That is quite brilliant.

I think I know someone who would love your AV by the way.

Gauche

Ummmm... Yeah, I imagine Rideme Cowgirl is gonna faint when she sees that. But it will get her off my back.

Welcome, Bashful (wasn't he a dwarf?) Get to 'ritin' there are lots of folks here who'll be happy to read it over and give you an honest oppinion and even some helpful suggestions.

Stop by ABSTRUSION's and I'll buy you a redeye.

Re: Re: Thanks ya'll

gauchecritic said:
That is quite brilliant.

I think I know someone who would love your AV by the way.

Gauche

Ummmm... Yeah, I imagine Rideme Cowgirl is gonna faint when she sees that. But it will get her off my back.

Welcome, Bashful (wasn't he a dwarf?) Get to 'ritin', There are lots of folks here who'll be happy to read it over and give you an honest oppinion and even some helpful suggestions.

Stop by ABSTRUSION's and I'll buy you a redeye.

Hey there!

Come stop by the Newbie Support Forum sometime. We don't bite.

Unless you ask *nicely*

BT~Thank you.

Abtruse~ I think insanity is my state of being. Thx for the welcome.

Pop~thanks. working on it.

McKenna~appreciate the feedback, darlin.

Honey~thx for the compliment.

Dranoel~will do. And who is this woman that likes cowboys? :)

Just legal~how about a nibble, darlin?

Virtual_Burlesque said:
Hot damn! Heated breath!

Just what I needed today, but hold the ice cube.

I came down with a case of summer sniffilous, and there is positively nothing more difficult than trying to do a proper striptease with a red nose and wad of half-used tissues in your hand.

By the way, you were always one of my favorites in your old gang, Bashful.

You and Dopey.

So, darlin', you like heat? hmmm...wanted to find a way to entwine this...perhaps at the beginning.

experience in a wet sauna. Sitting across from each other. Towels draped about our bodies. Steam seeping into our very pores. Her eyes half closed as she licked little beads of sweat from her lips. Her arms rising, pulling back her hair, chin lifting, exposing her succulent neck. Watching a bead of moisture roll down her jaw, dribbling over her neck, pooling into the nape. Her bare shoulders accentuating the rise and fall of her busom. Through the mists, I watched as legs opened, ever so slightly. An invitation? or merely a languid lapse due to the heat? So smooth, so desireable, her indescretion giving having me reposition my towel. One hand holding her hair up, the other now slowly, sensually drifts its way down her face, over her nape, fingers stopping only at the swell of her breasts, her lips open in a silent release. As another bursts of steam erupts, her eyes suddenly open and lock with mine. She smiles....

or his, hon.

Thinking about the slight sizzle of a flame licking a wick, melting wax, dripping upon succulent breasts already awash in sultry succulent fires of passion. Her back arching and flinching as the wax mingles with her sweat, running and glistening upon her body. Such heat from within cooling the heat without.

Awash in extasy, bathed in desire, a wimper for ever more. Teeth gritting, arms akimbo, grasping the bedposts, nipples erect and pleading. The flame flickering, reflected from the moisture of her body.

So how about some of your heat experiences?

This is also allowing me a place to compile some of these. Hope that's okay.

Running a hot bath...
the steam filling the room. Giving life to the flickering flames of the candles that surround the bath. Fresh petals personally plucked from flowers garnish the water and lay strewn about the floor. The music waifing its way through and under the door. Just loud enough to be felt and the meaning interpreted.

No words are spoken. Allow the heat to be absorbed into your muscles. Feel the tension lifted. Let my hands gently seek and knead the knots away.

Gentle caresses fondle your curves. My hands resting upon your thighs.

Time to shave now. The intake of your breath as you feel the draw of the blade tracing your skin.

Part Two...Time to shave now. The intake of your breath as you feel the draw of the blade tracing your skin. ....

The trust you place in me, as I ever so slowly draw the blade across your skin. The scent of the flowers rising to your lungs. The intense heat of the water completely relaxing your muscles and opening your pores. You can feel each tiniest hair whisked away by my strokes.

The way I take my time betrays the enjoyment I receive in tasting your body with my eyes and touch. Each sensuous line of your form another brush stroke of a work of art. Each curve another giver of pleasure. Your body temperature rising from more than the bath. Your limbs too relaxed to move but your yearning betrayed in your just audible exhalations.

I raise a glass of wine to your lips. Through half open eyes, you see the reflection of the candles dancing to slow, gentle caress of the breeze blowing in from the slightly open window. The cold air across your face creating an invigorating sensation when combined with the heat of the bath. The wine full upon your lips releasing any remaining tensions. And again, the stoke of the razor across your skin, whispering on your thighs. No words allowed to be spoken.

Morning, Bash..

Have you taken your words and put them into a story?

Sounds like you have something for a very good erotic story...

very sexy...

Honey123 said:
Morning, Bash..

Have you taken your words and put them into a story?

Sounds like you have something for a very good erotic story...

very sexy...

"...very sexy..."

That's the best compliment I can receive, ma'am. Thank you.

:rose:

Bash

bashfull said:
"...very sexy..."

That's the best compliment I can receive, ma'am. Thank you.

Bash

So, Bash...get any stories written yet???

Hi Honey,

Shall I join you in bashing?

How about putting those hot sentences and images into a story Bash?

:D

Black Tulip said:
Hi Honey,

Shall I join you in bashing?

How about putting those hot sentences and images into a story Bash?

I totally agree there, BT...

Just like a man...gets up all excited and then leaves just when the going gets good....

Come on, Bash...give it to me...good and hard...

Honey123 said:
I totally agree there, BT...

Just like a man...gets up all excited and then leaves just when the going gets good....

Come on, Bash...give it to me...good and hard...

Ya know, ladies, suddenly Bashing doesn't like a bad thing. I want to write more but am lacking a muse at the moment. I write with a woman in mind and right now, I am dearly deprived of a canvas.

Last edited:
bashfull said:
Ya know, ladies, suddenly Bashing doesn't like a bad thing. I want to write more but am lacking a muse at the moment. I write with a woman in mind and right now, I am dearly deprised of a canvas.

Oh, Bash...I know the feeling. I had muse, but he's gone ~ sadly it' tough to write the really good sex stuff without feeling or having someone who brings that out in you.

Good luck!:kiss:

Bash,

You can try to imagine what you would do/say to the one who's waiting around the corner.

That is what I do. :rolleyes:

Thanks Honey (I love that name!). I hope you find someone as well.

Tulip, I would but it just doesn't emit the same emotions. Rather, I tend to write about longing and wanting. Get's kinda bleak.

Bash

bashfull said:
Thanks Honey (I love that name!). I hope you find someone as well.

Tulip, I would but it just doesn't emit the same emotions. Rather, I tend to write about longing and wanting. Get's kinda bleak.

Bash

Yeah...it's a good name..

well, you are longing and wanting? So run with it.

Black Tulip said:
REPEAT - REPEAT - REPEAT

LOL....

I think Bashful is putting us on...or perhaps we are just not what he/she is looking for...must be someone out there that can help him/her

You'd think between your AV and mine, there should have been some inspiration.

:( :D

Honey123 said:
LOL....

I think Bashful is putting us on...or perhaps we are just not what he/she is looking for...must be someone out there that can help him/her

Ladies,

I am a male, be it not so much. Hmmm wish I could find some to enwrap in my arms, let my kisses caress their neck, tongue darting over the nape, feel her body shiver in my arms, my breath cool the rivults of sweat glistening among her sweet curves.

Bash

Black Tulip said:
You'd think between your AV and mine, there should have been some inspiration.

:( :D

Darlin,

It's more than an AV. It's getting to know the lady...her passions, her desires, her wants, her faults that lays the canvas. For I believe it is the light within that shines upon the canvass without.

Bash

Back