More realistic women?

I like cats. Other people's cats.
You'd love mine. I'm a dog person with a canine cat. My lifestyle isn't currently suitable for owning a dog, so I reluctantly made do with a cat. I was surpsied how cool cats can be. He follows me around and likes to hang out around me.

And I swear he has a sense of humour. He gives me a sort of playful, "I'm about to jump on your arm and flay it" look just before jumping on my arm and flaying it.

There've been endless attempts to compare dogs and cat's intelligence. After owning many dogs and cats, I couldn't really decide between them.

There've been endless attempts to compare dogs and cat's intelligence. After owning many dogs and cats, I couldn't really decide between them.
Well, seeing as they both get to live in nice comfortable homes and sleep most of the day, then get their food presented to them, while their owners have to work all day to pay for the home and the food, I think it's safe to say their both more intelligent than humans.

I just received this comment to one of my hot-wife stories, told in the first person from the POV of the hot wife, and it made my day:

Five stars here! You never told us your age. Are you past child bearing age, or are you on the pill? I love it when a young stud fucks and older woman and shoots his load into her mature pussy.

With this reader at least, I achieved whatever level of realism was needed to convince him that I, the author, a middle-aged man, was the woman in the story. I feel like I've done my job well when I've done that.

I just received this comment to one of my hot-wife stories, told in the first person from the POV of the hot wife, and it made my day:

With this reader at least, I achieved whatever level of realism was needed to convince him that I, the author, a middle-aged man, was the woman in the story. I feel like I've done my job well when I've done that.
A nice compliment wrapped in a creepy message...

Welcome to my world 🤣

Expect a follow up PM

Emily

Seems like the right place for this....

anigif_original-grid-image-16514-1384896889-63.gif

Welcome to my world 🤣

Expect a follow up PM

Emily

LOL. No PMs yet. Maybe they paid attention to my name after their eyes refocused.

I've thought about setting up another account and adopting the persona of a woman, just to get a taste of what that's like. Maybe "Simona." 27. Red hair. Green eyes. Glasses. Librarian. Demure, but with an uncontrollable libido. Pull out all the stops and all the cliches and see what happens.

LOL. No PMs yet. Maybe they paid attention to my name after their eyes refocused.

I've thought about setting up another account and adopting the persona of a woman, just to get a taste of what that's like. Maybe "Simona." 27. Red hair. Green eyes. Glasses. Librarian. Demure, but with an uncontrollable libido. Pull out all the stops and all the cliches and see what happens.
Recommending surname Silurus, after the 'original' Linnaean catfish genus.

I vote for SimonaDomina. Let us know how it goes.

I know what will happen 🤣

Back