Want to know where I blush? Give me a musing. :devil:

No, I'm just kidding. My face gets real hot and steamy, as well as my chest. I think those are the only parts affected when I get hot and bothered.

Aurora Black said:
Want to know where I blush? Give me a musing. :devil:

No, I'm just kidding. My face gets real hot and steamy, as well as my chest. I think those are the only parts affected when I get hot and bothered.

Ok...sorry, I had to but(t) in here....those are the ONLY PARTS??? Ahem.....I think not, my dear...

Honey123 said:
Ok...sorry, I had to but(t) in here....those are the ONLY PARTS??? Ahem.....I think not, my dear...

OH! I forgot about that... :devil:

I meant blushing!

bashfull said:
<loosens tie>> That's a good start...

*looks at the clock* Looks like I'm going to have to leave you wanting more... :devil:

I'm off, guys. Take it easy. ;)

Aurora Black said:
*looks at the clock* Looks like I'm going to have to leave you wanting more... :devil:

I'm off, guys. Take it easy. ;)

Always wanting more....now if you said you were "getting off" ...hehe....

wow, I have to work for a couple hours and look what I miss....all that delightful blushing :)

Hey Bash....good afternoon sweetie :kiss:

Mysticcal said:
wow, I have to work for a couple hours and look what I miss....all that delightful blushing :)

Hey Bash....good afternoon sweetie :kiss:

Afternoon, darlin'! Cum on in and warm up things up with your sexy self! Unfortunately, I have to leave. :( But perhaps I can steal a kiss fore I leave...:kiss:

bashfull said:
Afternoon, darlin'! Cum on in and warm up things up with your sexy self! Unfortunately, I have to leave. :( But perhaps I can steal a kiss fore I leave...:kiss:

mmmmm you can steal a kiss anytime sweetheart :kiss: hurry back soon

*looking around empty room, sits on futon to read a magazine*

Hmmm... "Give Him the Orgasm of a Lifetime." Interesting article! :devil:

In her mind's eye, he was there. He hovered above her, his copper hair shining in the moonlight as he bent his head to kiss her lips, her throat, and lower. His large and powerful hands reached for her, caressed her all over until she thought she would melt like hot wax. His touch blazed a trail across her exposed skin, leading down to the secret hollow between her thighs that ached for him to fill it.

Aurora Black said:
*looking around empty room, sits on futon to read a magazine*

Hmmm... "Give Him the Orgasm of a Lifetime." Interesting article! :devil:

In her mind's eye, he was there. He hovered above her, his copper hair shining in the moonlight as he bent his head to kiss her lips, her throat, and lower. His large and powerful hands reached for her, caressed her all over until she thought she would melt like hot wax. His touch blazed a trail across her exposed skin, leading down to the secret hollow between her thighs that ached for him to fill it.

My parents had a book "How to make love to a man" ~ I used to steal it and read it!! I learned many ways on how to perform oral sex.... but, I was a bit overweight, so I didn't have any boyfriends to practice on...now, I just have to rely on my memory and the moment...

Honey123 said:
My parents had a book "How to make love to a man" ~ I used to steal it and read it!! I learned many ways on how to perform oral sex.... but, I was a bit overweight, so I didn't have any boyfriends to practice on...now, I just have to rely on my memory and the moment...
Hey, you know what they say? A bad blowjob is better than a good day at work. ;)

Honey123 said:

Was that the book by Alexandra Penney? I have that one! Hahahaha! :D

Honey, if you could only see our library room under the "Sex" section... we're going to have to get larger bookshelves! :nana:

Let me shock you... *giggling*

Under "Sex Manuals"

The Kama Sutra
The Guide to Getting It On
How to Make Love to a Man
The Ultimate Guide to Fellatio
How to Be a Great Lover
Sexational Secrets
The Fine Art of Erotic Talk
Anal Pleasure and Health
Big Big Love (from back when I was overweight)
She Comes First (a recent purchase when I realized that BF needed a bit of brushing up in that area)

Under "Sex, Psychology"

Love Signals
Men In Love, Nancy Friday
227 Ways to Unleash the Sex Goddess Within, Olivia St. Claire
The Complete Idiot's Guide to Being Sexy, Sari Locker

Under "Erotica, Writing"

How to Write a Dirty Story, Susie Bright

Under "Erotica, Reading"

Vox, Nicholson Baker
The "Beauty" Trilogy, Anne Rice
Tea and Spices, Nina Roy
The "Herotica" Series
Sweet Life, 1 & 2
Too Much Temptation, Lori Foster
Several novels by Linda Howard, Karen Marie Moning and I don't know how many other romance novels I have lying around the house... :devil:

Morning, ladies. Sounds like a very interesting discussion this morning. Aurora, I love Linda Howard! She's very good. If you're at all into paranormal, Christine Feehan is excellent. And yes, I have a few of the others on your list. :eek:

Wonder where our sexy host is this morning . . .

BeachGurl2 said:
Morning, ladies. Sounds like a very interesting discussion this morning. Aurora, I love Linda Howard! She's very good. If you're at all into paranormal, Christine Feehan is excellent. And yes, I have a few of the others on your list. :eek:

Wonder where our sexy host is this morning . . .

I don't know, but I'm having fun with my pocket sized "How to Make Love to a Man" and reading about the erogenous zones that I never knew about! *blush*

Yes! I must have maybe... *runs to library to count*

I have 7 Linda Howard titles! After the Night, Dream Man, Mr. Perfect, Open Season, Kill and Tell, Dying to Please and Cry No More. :nana:

I've heard of Christine Feehan but I haven't had the pleasure of reading her novels. Have you heard of the "Anita Blake" series by Laurel K. Hamilton?

Aurora Black said:
I don't know, but I'm having fun with my pocket sized "How to Make Love to a Man" and reading about the erogenous zones that I never knew about! *blush*

Yes! I must have maybe... *runs to library to count*

I have 7 Linda Howard titles! After the Night, Dream Man, Mr. Perfect, Open Season, Kill and Tell, Dying to Please and Cry No More. :nana:

I've heard of Christine Feehan but I haven't had the pleasure of reading her novels. Have you heard of the "Anita Blake" series by Laurel K. Hamilton?
I've read some Hamilton, but wasn't a big fan of her writing style. But if you like her, you'll love Christine Feehan. I've read all of Linda Howard's books, Elizabeth Lowell has some great contemporary ones, Sharon Sala/Diana McCall is also good. There are a couple of newer writers I really like Carly Phillips and Christina Skye. Both funny and sexy. And Sheridon Smythe has some really sexy, hilarious books. (I don't watch TV, I read instead.) Some friends of mine have a used book store, so she saves all my fave authors when she gets them in. :)

Geez, I don't have any books like that.. :(

A couple Shakespeare books, Edgar Allen Poe and one romance soft cover by Susan Elizabeth Phillips

Perhaps Bash is out getting us our christmas gifts?? :rolleyes:

Honey123 said:

A couple Shakespeare books, Edgar Allen Poe and one romance soft cover by Susan Elizabeth Phillips

Yeah, well. As an English major and ex-English teacher, I have all of those, too. Just read them too much . . .

BeachGurl2 said:
I've read some Hamilton, but wasn't a big fan of her writing style. But if you like her, you'll love Christine Feehan. I've read all of Linda Howard's books, Elizabeth Lowell has some great contemporary ones, Sharon Sala/Diana McCall is also good. There are a couple of newer writers I really like Carly Phillips and Christina Skye. Both funny and sexy. And Sheridon Smythe has some really sexy, hilarious books. (I don't watch TV, I read instead.) Some friends of mine have a used book store, so she saves all my fave authors when she gets them in. :)

Ooh, I remember this one book store where I used to go buy books from the "Hot Blood" erotic horror series. Those short stories were nuts, but arousing. ;)

Honey123 said:

I'm already getting my Christmas present to myself: "The Lady's Tutor," by Robin Schone. I've heard that it's sizzling hot and I couldn't wait to order it from Amazon.

I have a huge book with all of Shakespeare's works in it, including the collaborations he did later in life with other playwrights/poets. I think I may have left my copy of Poe's writings behind at my house in the States, but maybe BF has some of his stories somewhere (unfortunately, they're in Greek). :rolleyes:

Back