New year, new additions to the amateur pictures of me.

In your face.... hmm.... yes, I could go for that. I believe we may have settled on what I need. I helped an old friend move last week and thought I might get offer of a thank-you hand or blow job, leaving me with the difficult task of figuring out if I should accept, however the offer was not forthcoming. Which left me not coming, forth or otherwise. Sad, I had high hopes for that, oh well. I guess people change.
Is there a moral to this story? :rolleyes:
Or are are you just making sure I offer you a hand and/or blow job if/when I ever ask you to help me to move? :devil:

Is there a moral to this story? :rolleyes:
Or are are you just making sure I offer you a hand and/or blow job if/when I ever ask you to help me to move? :devil:

No moral to that story. I didn't help with the move for the hand/blow.... but I had reasonable cause to believe one might not be out of the question. I was just making conversation. :D

So, after what seems like forever (it's been since the thaw, apparently) of trying to get my fuckhead ISP to get me a connection to the internets that's reliable, I finally decided to fix the fucking thing myself. To celebrate, I have some pictures to share. Fuck you, ISP! Fuck you right in your stupid fucking face. Next time, do what I suggest and maybe we won't have these issues? K?

I'm speechless... Wow. You are so fucking desirable. Hell, I'd help YOU move and still offer you whatever you wanted!!! Repeatedly.

Oh in regards to your comment about almost cropping the mouth out... "A little too lippy"

a) don't you dare ever crop out that sexy mouth

b) be as lippy as you want ... I have a way or two to shut you up. ;)

I'm speechless... Wow. You are so fucking desirable. Hell, I'd help YOU move and still offer you whatever you wanted!!! Repeatedly.

Oh in regards to your comment about almost cropping the mouth out... "A little too lippy"

a) don't you dare ever crop out that sexy mouth

b) be as lippy as you want ... I have a way or two to shut you up. ;)

Well damn, looks like I know who to call next time I move! Wouldn't it make moving that much more fun if everyone knew that at the end of the day there was some oral waiting for them? Men and women!

This whole set of pictures just made my night a great night! You are one desirable man, no doubt about that!;):kiss:

Yukki(my)love where have you been! I'm glad I could improve your night... you posting makes my day great.

Ohhh QSco, those pics are hot, you are such a yummy sexy one.
:kiss::kiss::kiss:

Thanks emmy! I love that you like to look at me, that is hot ;)

Oh dear god, I was on page 4!

Last edited:
Oh dear god, I was on page 4!

Oh dear god… If landing on Page 4 is what is going to get you to post hot as fuck pics like this one, then I’m not going to comment on your thread anymore. Oh wait, goddamn it — I just did! Guess I can’t help myself. Hiya, Sexy! I think I wanna do things to you… you know… unless you’re busy, doing whatever it is you’re doing in the dark there. Mmmmm.

Internet's back up!

Last edited:
Internet's back up!
See previous post. I still want to do things to you... just MORE now. Beautiful pictures!
FYI, I still want to kick your ISPs ass for keeping you away from us for so long. :mad:

You have gone vain haven't you mate! Lol
Nice abs

My vanity is growing. I'm learning to like it!

Oh fucking hell Q... All amazing but that last one is erotic as hell and museum quality.

Amazing from where your pics were 4-5 yrs ago!!!

Missed you. :kiss:

Hmm, I think I like museum quality. As long as it's one of those types of museums where you can touch the exhibits....

Oh dear god… If landing on Page 4 is what is going to get you to post hot as fuck pics like this one, then I’m not going to comment on your thread anymore. Oh wait, goddamn it — I just did! Guess I can’t help myself. Hiya, Sexy! I think I wanna do things to you… you know… unless you’re busy, doing whatever it is you’re doing in the dark there. Mmmmm.

See previous post. I still want to do things to you... just MORE now. Beautiful pictures!
FYI, I still want to kick your ISPs ass for keeping you away from us for so long. :mad:

So..... how's that "not posting" plan coming along? :D My ISP is still fucking with me. Supposed to be here Monday to make it go. I'll believe it when I see it.

Hmm, I think I like museum quality. As long as it's one of those types of museums where you can touch the exhibits....

I'd have a membership and visit daily!! I'd want an intimate, working knowledge of the exhibit!

I'd have a membership and visit daily!! I'd want an intimate, working knowledge of the exhibit!

Like one of those science museums where you get to go in and play with everything.... Yeah, I think I like it. I also like how my back looks in that picture. It was one of the last of about 30 pictures I took. Most of them were just awful. :D

Good god, if you're trying to make us lick our screens, it's working. :eek:

To hell with the screen, I really could go for a licking. Added bonus: I might just lick back.

attachment.php

So sensual. It makes me stare.:kiss:

Back