New year, new additions to the amateur pictures of me.

I feel like this is late for the start of a "New Year" thread, but it's still only the 3rd, and I was ... er..... inspired last night.

So this morning I got out the tripods and the timer and the remotes and snapped a few pictures. I've been reading a lot about lighting lately, but I'm still not very good at it. Sorry if the shadows get in the way of what you were looking at a little bit in some of the shots..... you can probably expect more of this until I figure it out more, or manage to scrape together $50 for a fill light. ;)

:eek::eek::eek:

Well, speaking for myself, I ALWAYS positively respond to you, sexy!!! :devil:

Good to hear mate and myself life is going very well - deviants unite :)

Today is the seven year anniversary of my joining the forum. I feel like I should celebrate. Hopefully I find time for a pic:)

Today is the seven year anniversary of my joining the forum. I feel like I should celebrate. Hopefully I find time for a pic:)

Congrats! You are one damn sexy 7...
And me too, me too!!!! I hope you have time for a pic.
Hearts and hugs and stuff... in your lap!

Happy anniversary!! It's a better forum with you around for sure. :rose:

Your photos are amazing! So sexy! Love black and white and underwear. I was thinking the same thing others posted, that you should be an underwear model.

Congrats! You are one damn sexy 7...
And me too, me too!!!! I hope you have time for a pic.
Hearts and hugs and stuff... in your lap!

I hearts and hugs are nice. Wish I could find time for photos. I really really do. :(

Pretty please with me on top! ;)

Yes.... You on top. Let's make that happen.

Happy anniversary!! It's a better forum with you around for sure. :rose:

Thanks talikat! If only I could find a way to be around more green!

Your photos are amazing! So sexy! Love black and white and underwear. I was thinking the same thing others posted, that you should be an underwear model.

Excellent! Glad you enjoy them. Maybe I will look into a career change towards modeling.... ;)

In your face!

So, after what seems like forever (it's been since the thaw, apparently) of trying to get my fuckhead ISP to get me a connection to the internets that's reliable, I finally decided to fix the fucking thing myself. To celebrate, I have some pictures to share. Fuck you, ISP! Fuck you right in your stupid fucking face. Next time, do what I suggest and maybe we won't have these issues? K?

Last edited:
So, after what seems like forever (it's been since the thaw, apparently) of trying to get my fuckhead ISP to get me a connection to the internets that's reliable, I finally decided to fix the fucking thing myself. To celebrate, I have some pictures to share. Fuck you, ISP! Fuck you right in your stupid fucking face. Next time, do what I suggest and maybe we won't have these issues? K?

I love every picture of you, but that last one? Wow. Swoon.

:heart:

Please give me the address of the Better Business Bureau I need to write to so that I can report these assholes! Keeping QSco nekkid goodness away from Lit is just… well… EVIL! It should be a punishable offense. But now you’re here — in my face — hooray! And mmmm, I think I’m going to keep you in my face for a while — very, very close to my face, if you don’t mind. I’m with SB, the last photo is just pure deliciousness. A man slowly unbuckling his belt for me just makes me weak in the knees. And if that man is you, then even more so... Hugs, kisses, and whatever else you need right now... All yours!

attachment.php

Brilliant ..!
Hey there, it's been long. :)

Hallelujah!!!!!! And holy fuck.....my eyes are so glad you're back♥

So um...these are pretty fucking awesome.

Finally!! Man candy extraordinaire!! You're just YUM!!

I love every picture of you, but that last one? Wow. Swoon.

:heart:

Excellent. I love a swoon!

Please give me the address of the Better Business Bureau I need to write to so that I can report these assholes! Keeping QSco nekkid goodness away from Lit is just… well… EVIL! It should be a punishable offense. But now you’re here — in my face — hooray! And mmmm, I think I’m going to keep you in my face for a while — very, very close to my face, if you don’t mind. I’m with SB, the last photo is just pure deliciousness. A man slowly unbuckling his belt for me just makes me weak in the knees. And if that man is you, then even more so... Hugs, kisses, and whatever else you need right now... All yours!

In your face.... hmm.... yes, I could go for that. I believe we may have settled on what I need. I helped an old friend move last week and thought I might get offer of a thank-you hand or blow job, leaving me with the difficult task of figuring out if I should accept, however the offer was not forthcoming. Which left me not coming, forth or otherwise. Sad, I had high hopes for that, oh well. I guess people change.

attachment.php

Brilliant ..!
Hey there, it's been long. :)

Well hey mia, it has been a long time. I am flattered by your assessment.

Hallelujah!!!!!! And holy fuck.....my eyes are so glad you're back♥

I'm glad your eyes are glad. Enjoy it while it lasts. Out for a little road trip next weekend. Maybe I'll bump into somebody I know in a city really not so far from home, if you know what I mean.

So um...these are pretty fucking awesome.

Yeah. I'm pretty fucking awesome, but I think you knew that. ;)

Finally!! Man candy extraordinaire!! You're just YUM!!

Well fuck yes! This is the kind of comment I needed back on ... Tuesday or 2012 or something. Stupid Internet. Just think of what could have been accomplished had I been fired up by one of my favourite compliments all week?!

so glad you are back
with your shadows
and that mouth...

Hmm, I almost cropped the mouth out. Looked a little too lippy, damn that gravity! Anyway, glad I didn't, and glad to be back!

Super sexy Qsco. Love these. :)

Thanks Stackeydreams! I was rather fond of them also, which is good. I'd hate to get a suit most of the way on just to end up with shitty pictures that no one saw! :D

Back