Never on Sunday

Hey, lovely...yes, it is going well! Very relaxing. Getting ready to have dinner and a beverage and watch some more football...listening to BBB on Lit Radio. I hope you are having a wonderful day as well!:kiss:

I am. I'm also tuned in. :)

Oh, yeah...and then there were the cakes...so far this season, I've baked a Jewish Apple Cake (using my grandmother's recipe that I recently discovered in my recipe box!) and a "Bunny Blondie" cake, which is a loaded carrot cake with walnuts and butterscotch chips in it. Yum!

ok now i am hungry....

Hey, lovely...yes, it is going well! Very relaxing. Getting ready to have dinner and a beverage and watch some more football...listening to BBB on Lit Radio. I hope you are having a wonderful day as well!:kiss:

Enjoy your football day! My team already won, so it's been a good day on the gridiron for me.

lol! I seem to be tingling the tastebuds today! I have to tell you, the carrot cake concoction is unbelievably good. And I don't compliment my own stuff very often.:eek:

yeah getting those taste buds going and the carrot cake was the one that got things moving for me. :)

Oh, yeah...and then there were the cakes...so far this season, I've baked a Jewish Apple Cake (using my grandmother's recipe that I recently discovered in my recipe box!) and a "Bunny Blondie" cake, which is a loaded carrot cake with walnuts and butterscotch chips in it. Yum!

I love carrot cake.

Thank you! I'm going to kick my SO out of here soon so he can watch the Eagles somewhere else...Once Upon A Time is on, and I'm addicted...and the Eagles are such a mess, I won't miss much, honestly. I'm glad your team got the job done, anyway!
Well call me Ella; Ilike football but it is not the be all /end all of my existance!!!!!!!

Thank you! I'm going to kick my SO out of here soon so he can watch the Eagles somewhere else...Once Upon A Time is on, and I'm addicted...and the Eagles are such a mess, I won't miss much, honestly. I'm glad your team got the job done, anyway!

The Eagles are my dad's team. Football was a contentious topic with my family. My dad's an Eagles fan, I'm a 49ers fan, my sister and my wife are both Raiders fans, and my sister's late husband was a Chargers fan. We couldn't agree on a damn thing.

In fact, when it comes to sports, the only thing we could agree on is hockey.

Back