Naked Saturday Morning at Home

Naked at Home.

I know it's Monday, but it's a beautiful day to be naked inside and outside the house. Even though it's cool, it feels invigorating. And I think I could cut glass right now!

Canadian male, early 50's, married and can't update my profile.

Starting the weekend off right with Friday naked coffee on the deck after my morning walk. It’s cloudy and damp but mild, and I feel so much lighter without clothes. Our deck is visible from many houses but I know my closest neighbors’ morning schedules pretty well so think there is little chance of being seen. Instead of furtively undressing outside I just stripped off inside and walked out naked. Great way to start the day!

Naked Saturday

Warm but cloudy here so I'll have to settle for being naked inside

Naked Sunday Morning...

I guess I'm straying from the topic, but now I have three days straight on this naked weekend. Although Sunday is kind of a technicality b/c I'm still up after midnight and the dog needed to go out. It was raining and I was already in only a t-shirt, so I stripped that off and naked I took the dog out in the back yard for about 20 minutes.

My wife has asked me to consider the neighbors and keep a towel handy, but honestly if you can see me in the dim light of 1:30 am naked and walking the dog in my own back yard, you HAVE to be using binoculars or something, and then who's the perv?

Keepin' it naked until it's just too cold.

It's finally warming up here in Melbourne Oz, so naked time is gradually extend beyond the lounge room with the heater flat out to: outdoor gardening, putting the bins out (very late at night), hanging the clothes out, working in the garage, days at the nude beach, and days on my boat. Bliss.

A little bit later in the year when the warm overnight temperatures start to happen, a very (very) late night walks around the block or bicycle rides will become part of the fun. pm me if you want to join me!

s

Back