Naked Saturday Morning at Home

Did this thread die? Check out my post and our pictures if you love normal, everyday amature exhibitionists!

I checked your post but couldn’t open the photos. Since it turned cold here almost all my naked time is indoors, though I do slip out the back door some when doing laundry. Wish I’d thought to ring in the new year naked but it didn’t happen. Will try to make up for it in the morning!

OldFred, it's been a year since I had any cloths on. Well, actually 2 days, but a year has passed. When it's cold outside, I limit my naked time outside. A jaunt to the mailbox at 5:30 AM is chilly, but no traffic. Getting wood from the wood shed anytime of day, one arm load at a time. Ha,, once in a while, even the wife will get naked with me. But, damn, this is getting fewer and farther in between. Really, no reason to get dressed when staying around, ( in or outside ) the house.

Happy naked Saturday

Enjoying coffee, Lit and online Scrabble naked on our back deck this morning.

My nudity is still only at home or our rural farmhouse, but at least it’s becoming the norm rather than the exception. In the midst of the COVID lockdown here my live-in daughter moved to her fiancé’s place a couple hours away and I got the gift of being able to be naked at home whenever I want. I spend a couple hours each morning sitting in the sun on our deck. The fresh air, warm sun and nature sounds are a great way to start my day.

Hope you are enjoying a naked day too!

Great to see this thread brought back to life. Enjoying my coffee and quiet-time without the hindrance of clothes while the rest of the household is sleeping.

Have a great weekend everyone!

Back