List of slutty things your wife/gf/self has done?

mountainman7

Virgin
What type of slutty things has your SO done?

1. My gf went out for girls night and came home drunk at 4 am fully loaded.
2. Wore lingerie top, short skirt and no panties to a biker festival.
3. Multiple 3 somes and dp.
4. Stripped naked at a house party
5. Had sex with one of my friends
6. Sucked off the male stripper at a bachelorette party.

My sexy wifey over the years throughout our marriage:

1. Spread her legs for a married man in a hotel.
2. Fucked two of our neighbours in our first apartment building.
3. Met another man while on holiday visiting relatives. The next afternoon got naked in his bed with him.
4. Right after we entered the hotwife lifestyle, she went on a date with a male coworker of hers. Went back to his place where they screwed all night.
5. Let her current boyfriend lick her ass. Then let him fuck her in the ass.

Last edited:
So many things to choose from. Here are a few of my favorites.

1. She had a drunken gangbang in the dressing room of a local bar with the band playing there that night.

2. She let a guy she met in a bar take her back to his place and take nude photos of her. She kept one roll of film , he kept the other.

3. My best friend came to visit me so she got in our hot tub naked and seduced him in front of me. With my full blessing.

4. Fucked our son in laws friend.

5. Brought several coworkers home over the years and fucked them in our bed.

6. Fucked me on our first date.

I have:

1. Gotten caught naked multiple times at different resorts & hotels. But, there was this one time whereas I was at a resort right by the beach in which I let my bikini loose and lost. Had to walk back to my room totally naked.

2. Late night at a local place, run out of the shower room naked with my hands on my tits and pussy and finger myself once I got to my car before I realized that I forgot my car key in the shower room. Had to run back in and out again. The door had to be pulled open in order to get it. They get to see everything.

3. Locked myself out of my house and masturbate. I was fingering myself on the lawn before I got caught by the mailman. Borrowed his phone to call for a locksmith who come down to unlock the door and also get to see me naked.

The very first time I met my now wife in person (we'd been chatting online before meeting), she picked me up in her car and before driving off, pulled off the black thong she'd worn for me and gave it to me, then told me to finger her pussy on the drive home.

What type of slutty things has your SO done?

1. My gf went out for girls night and came home drunk at 4 am fully loaded.
2. Wore lingerie top, short skirt and no panties to a biker festival.
3. Multiple 3 somes and dp.
4. Stripped naked at a house party
5. Had sex with one of my friends
6. Sucked off the male stripper at a bachelorette party.
My wife has never done anything naughty, perverted, slutty, or fun sexually. Probably why I’m still the pervert I was in college wanting to fulfill fantasies.
Oh well, I have a beautiful family

Back