Naked Saturday Morning at Home

Thursday afternoon. Busy day setting up my Flickr acct and learning how to post pictures from it. All in the nude, of course.

That would be NIFOC (nude in front of computer). Not sure the acronym is used much anymore. Wonder why.

Spending the morning here naked. Not sure it can get better than this in the morning .

Wish I could join you folks, but the cable guy is expected any moment. Enjoy your nude time!

(I was nude cooking our skillet breakfast this morning..****!)

Last edited:
The office on Sunday? Does not sound good.

A job I rashly promised to have completed for Monday, but it went well and I was done in less than an hour. Read "workshop" for office. Couldnt wait to get home and naked again. Love being naked, and with the family away for a week, I am taking full advantage.

A job I rashly promised to have completed for Monday, but it went well and I was done in less than an hour. Read "workshop" for office. Couldnt wait to get home and naked again. Love being naked, and with the family away for a week, I am taking full advantage.

Does that mean you don't go nude around the family?

Does that mean you don't go nude around the family?

Of course I'm not shy to be nude in front of my wife, nor her with me, but outside of our bedroom and bathroom, we are generally clothed, especially when our son is around. Even if he isn't there, we don't hang around naked.

I was just telling my teacher, of all things suckable, the same thing I take off my cloths around the house mostly up stairs where no one comes to. When they are away I just walk all over the house doing the things I would do on any given day but only I will be nude. It is a free feeling being nude and when I go to the teachers house the first thing I do is strip.. It is so much better being seen and I like to stay that way until he is ready to have me do the things that he wants done and still I do that in the nude,where ever he has me lay or sit.

Another wonderful day not wearing clothes. Spent the day picking up outside a little and then later cooking chicken gumbo.

Haven't had to go out since early Saturday, so I've gone nearly 36 continuous hours naked.;)

Sure have spent most of the day naked. Had to go to the store so pulled on shorts and tee. Same for today. Clothes only when I had to go out. Love it.

Having our house being shown this afternoon. Doing all the cleaning and getting things put away while nude...even a few trips into the attic. Much more fun this way.

Another Saturday morning nude at home. But I won't be for long.

I'm going to a "Birthday Bash in your Birthday Suit" party hosted by a local naturist club. It will be my first experience being nude in public.

Why is Saturday so special to be nude than any other day ?

All the same to me.

Back