My First Thread...

Hello all. I discovered Literotica about two years ago and would frequently come to the site to read the stories. Just recently I discovered it had a active discussion board and thought I would give it a go.

A little about me....

I am 57 year old widow and I live on the West Coast. I work full time, have a son in college, and believe that one should treat people how you would like to be treated. Courtesy is always a good thing...

Here a few pics to start off.. and hey no laughing at the old dame!

Age don't mean a thing... You're Sexy :kiss:

Hello all. I discovered Literotica about two years ago and would frequently come to the site to read the stories. Just recently I discovered it had a active discussion board and thought I would give it a go.

A little about me....

I am 57 year old widow and I live on the West Coast. I work full time, have a son in college, and believe that one should treat people how you would like to be treated. Courtesy is always a good thing...

I see absolutely nothing to laugh about. I do however see a lot to growl about! GRRRRRRRRRRR:devil:

I have always had an appreciation for older women. You are an exquisite beauty and I can not wait to see more of you....:rose:

A little about me....

beautiful and sexy...i hope you will honor us by sharing more :rose:

So pleased you decided to give a go, beautiful start x

A little about me....

If all religions would adopt the "Golden Rule" the world wouldn't be so screwed up.

I'm a bit older than you Sweetie, and there are those who think 50 is over the hill. You have dispelled that thinking wonderfully. I thank you and look forward to more of your posts.

wow, amazing!!! I hope all of your son's friends don't hit on you when you visit him at school!!!!

and what a lovely thread it is. i am very eager to see more. yummy.

Lovely in name, soul, and body! Welcome to lit from one west coaster to another!

Thank you for the sultry shots. Hope to see more

Lovely....age is nothing but a number....it's more about the attitude and spirit of the person :) You are a stunner and someone who deserves to be seen !!

A little about me....

Great start :rose:

As you say, Caramel, friends are like money - the more you have the happier you're likely to be.

I'd be happy to call you 'Friend'.
*gives Lovely a hug*

Please, show us more!

Take care, sweet lady.

Dan
:rose:

A little about me....

Why would anyone laugh at you? Damn!!!! You are one pretty lady with an awesomely sexy body. I love your eyes. They are hauntingly sexy. Thank you for sharing your pictures. I look forward to seeing many more of you.

Back