My First Thread...

Love the new pics! I still find it extremely hard to believe your age. Even in normal "mom" attire I'm sure you drive the boys crazy. I'm sure you've been on plenty of their minds while they, um, take care of themselves.. Perhaps you were on my mind once ;)

The new set of pics is lovely sweet lady :kiss:

Last edited:
As promised more pics. Still getting a feel for the forums here. If I should start in new thread let me know... otherwise here we go!

Thanks to everyone for their kind words and generous compliments.

Wow! You're gorgeous!!! Great set of boobs too....what size are those beauties? Yum!! Lol

This just gets better and better....

Lovely lady,
I wasn't sure how you could top what you had already shown us, but you did!

So beautiful - please show us more!

Could we please see more of your lovely face and if I do not appear too demanding - I'd love to see you in some lingerie and stockings.....please?

Thank you again,

Dan
:rose: :D

As promised more pics. Still getting a feel for the forums here. If I should start in new thread let me know... otherwise here we go!

Very lovely indeed, this thread is looking beautiful so far, long may it continue xx

57 years old, all natural curves, Takes pictures of herself and posts them on lit....Priceless...

attachment.php

attachment.php
:cattail::cattail::rose:

Last edited:
Hello all. I discovered Literotica about two years ago and would frequently come to the site to read the stories. Just recently I discovered it had a active discussion board and thought I would give it a go.

A little about me....

I am 57 year old widow and I live on the West Coast. I work full time, have a son in college, and believe that one should treat people how you would like to be treated. Courtesy is always a good thing...

Here a few pics to start off.. and hey no laughing at the old dame!

Nice. pic 2 is especially fab.

Love the new pics! I still find it extremely hard to believe your age. Even in normal "mom" attire I'm sure you drive the boys crazy. I'm sure you've been on plenty of their minds while they, um, take care of themselves.. Perhaps you were on my mind once ;)

That is very nice. After age 50 we can still take a licking and keep on ticking. In case you're too young to remember. I borrowed that from Timex watch commercial. :D

The new set of pics is lovely sweet lady :kiss:
thank you Neajan.... :kiss:

Wow! You're gorgeous!!! Great set of boobs too....what size are those beauties? Yum!! Lol

My size? Ok sweetie, I thought about pleading the 5th on this. But I will come clean. They are size two..two handfuls...;);)

Lovely lady,
I wasn't sure how you could top what you had already shown us, but you did!

So beautiful - please show us more!

Could we please see more of your lovely face and if I do not appear too demanding - I'd love to see you in some lingerie and stockings.....please?

Thank you again,

Dan
:rose: :D

Responded in private.. thank you for the compliments!

I didnt expect a lady in your age to look sooo wonderful. I am more than glad that I was wrong.....wish I could see much more of you.......

That dress shows your nice shape

thank you youngleo...

Very lovely indeed, this thread is looking beautiful so far, long may it continue xx

Thank you. BTW that avatar of yours hot........

57 years old, all natural curves, Takes pictures of herself and posts them on lit....Priceless...

Doesn't mind the age and likes the curves, he has a cute bum, looks at the pics I post on Lit. Equally priceless...

:

Doesn't mind the age and likes the curves, he has a cute bum, looks at the pics I post on Lit. Equally priceless...

Nice. pic 2 is especially fab.

Thank you .. I need to do a better job numbering my phones and referencing the last page the photo was listed.. and now I am rambling. See what started went and made me think ha ha...

I didnt expect a lady in your age to look sooo wonderful. I am more than glad that I was wrong.....wish I could see much more of you.......
Thank you... I guess that means you are glad you looked.. :)

Simply stunning and incredibly gorgeous!

Thank you Endless and if I may that avatar you have is very erotic.

Is it? Thank you! That was kind of the point. ;) I have another one that's the same but the view is from the backside. Please keep it up with your beautiful pics!

lordy you are one sexy lady !!!! ever care to chat i would be honored

You are one sweet and very sexy lady, love your pics, and do hope you will post loads more.
:kiss::rose::rose::rose::kiss: Emm

Back