Married or Attached But Looking Thread

How far have you weeded?

Thank you...it's now coming in PM #2 or #3 😝

It IS great to find what's missing! Have you found it?
Hi Wanton,

I sent you a PM and thought it probably ended up in the trash can but I can see that you are still weeding thru the PMs......how far have you gotten through?

This is the male half of CuriousCouple. I am 45 and very happy with both life and my marriage. That doesn't mean there can't be icing on the cake though.

We have a very open relationship and I share everything with my wife. She currently has a playmate or two that keep her very busy but I have often been told that I'm greedy and always wanting more.

If you would like to play, I'm game. Women, couples, or who knows maybe even men send me a message and we can see what happens.

Pat :devil:

Poly guy seeks...

Married and poly, my wife and I have an open and honest relationship. I'd like to make new friends and see what naturally evolves. High libido, slightly kinky...open to honest people near and far.

hi

Just a quick note to say that I appreciate all the hellos and PMs...

I am weeding through them still...what's up with a 150 message limit? I'm not used to limits...um yeah, that's a double entendre...or a corny joke however you wish to see it...

;-)
hello

I am a married woman and i love to flirt i am 49 yrs old and from alabama usa so if u want to chat just leave me a message

I am a married woman and i love to flirt i am 49 yrs old and from alabama usa so if u want to chat just leave me a message

South of the south in florida here. Married 37 yo male here. Do you yahoo messenger?

32yo white male, 813 Tampa area FL. Looking for a female or open minded couple to take in a really nice attached male (me). Lots of never done things I need to experience and I'm dying to see a woman go at it who knows how to enjoy her body and embraces her sexuality. Especially interested in a discrete, trusting FWB arrangement, ongoing hopefully long term. I have pics and videos and willing to do some online stuff, but ideally IRL is the goal.

25M Colonie NY 518 area code

Hi, I am a 25 year old male married and looking for what my wife doesn't give me. I am located in Colonie NY pm me for photos or to talk.

great profile

40 yo female married 17 yrs looking to get to know some guys before I get a message with measurements. Looking for a place with similar peopzle going through marriage where your sexual needs are not being met. Wouldn't mind meeting women as friends here either....

I loved your profile. You sound like a woman with a good sense of humor. Always a good thing. If you get bored, PM me.

I'm not married...but majorly attracted to men who are. Especially if they are very...assertive...and wear suits! 40 and over only please.

I'm not married...but majorly attracted to men who are. Especially if they are very...assertive...and wear suits! 40 and over only please.

For the more math challenged men....35 acttually is NOT 40 and over. Neither is 29. (Walks away shaking head...)

Well, I have to count it out on my fingers, toes, and nipples. :)

Why didn't they teach math like that when I was at school... I bet more of us would have better grades :D

Oh, 47 by the way... I definately don't have enough fingers & toes etc!!!

I don't know if I qualify for this as I am on the road to being single, but what the hell. I need some side action...even if it's just a friendship.

34 Male living in the GTA, 416 :)

44 male here.

Would love to meet someone for intimacy (though that doesn't seem like it's ever going to happen). I'm missing something in my life and need someone to help me find it.

hi there...42 y/o mwm here in CA...in a not so sexual marriage right now and am always looking to play...pm me and see where it goes

eyes and mind wide open

58 yo M Southeast Michigan, married but looking---,

men, women, decent looking sasquatch--, what's up.
734 ac 48162zip

Back