Made to strip yourself of being stripped?

So if you went to lets say the opera in a very classy outfit, with sexy and classy underwear (garter/nylons) was taken to a strip joint and your name is called out to strip on stage for the whole audience and you were completely unaware about this. You're up there on the stage, stripping when one of the strippers comes out and spanks your bare buns with a riding crop a little. etc. That wouldn't be humiliating?
I have a few questions
(a) To be humilating,was the ballerina underage and taken to the place under some sort of corrosion?
(b) if the ballerina is an adult,did she know why she had gone to the strip joint or was she coerced into it .
If the ballerina is adult and knew what was in store I think the the whole scene is exciting.

I have a few questions
(a) To be humilating,was the ballerina underage and taken to the place under some sort of corrosion?
(b) if the ballerina is an adult,did she know why she had gone to the strip joint or was she coerced into it .
If the ballerina is adult and knew what was in store I think the the whole scene is exciting.
I didn't mean ballerina, I meant someone going to see the opera, wearing very classy clothes. Unaware that she'd be pealing them off in front of a bunch of horndogs at a strip joint.

I didn't mean ballerina, I meant someone going to see the opera, wearing very classy clothes. Unaware that she'd be pealing them off in front of a bunch of horndogs at a strip joint.
Fantasy and reality are different sides of the fixed coin biased towards reality.
While you are at Liberty to dream about it,
you are unlikely to see it happen.

So if you went to lets say the opera in a very classy outfit, with sexy and classy underwear (garter/nylons) was taken to a strip joint and your name is called out to strip on stage for the whole audience and you were completely unaware about this. You're up there on the stage, stripping when one of the strippers comes out and spanks your bare buns with a riding crop a little. etc. That wouldn't be humiliating?
The backstory has to be: “Tonight, you’ll do what you’re told to do. One night only, you’re fantasy and mine will be fulfilled.”

I find it far more humiliating to strip myself, especially in a group setting.
What do you mean "strip yourself." You mean in a group setting, you just start to strip? Or do you mean, you're ordered to strip for everyone's entertainment and you do as your told?

I see. You crave to be told what to do and be obedient, no matter how degrading or humiliating :)
Or she craves to give pleasure to her Dom. In any way she can. Period.
If he likes seeing her used by others, so be it, but it is His pleasure that matters, not their. And no, it doesn't have to feel either degrading, or humiliating. It can, if she chooses to feel this way about it, or more like if she likes to feel this way, but it doesn't have to.

Or she craves to give pleasure to her Dom. In any way she can. Period.
If he likes seeing her used by others, so be it, but it is His pleasure that matters, not their. And no, it doesn't have to feel either degrading, or humiliating. It can, if she chooses to feel this way about it, or more like if she likes to feel this way, but it doesn't have to.
Yes, a slave will focus on pleasing her Dom and nothing else

Back