Made to strip yourself of being stripped?

Dosxx82256

Really Experienced
On both sides, which one do you find more humiliating?

On the being stripped side, it's like the choice is taken out of your hands and you will be exposed whether you like it or not.

On the being made to strip side, you are causing your own exposure for the other.

So which causes more humiliation for you folks out there?

personally the one that's the most scarey & that makes me apprehensive & that I nearly need to be forced is to have myself do it to myself - I am NOT an exhibitionist & having the guy in control is much more my style - its his job anyhow. I can take my own clothes off in private when Im alone but to have a guy to it FOR me in the way he wishes is MUCH more of a turn on to me...

On both sides, which one do you find more humiliating?

On the being stripped side, it's like the choice is taken out of your hands and you will be exposed whether you like it or not.

On the being made to strip side, you are causing your own exposure for the other.

So which causes more humiliation for you folks out there?
We have done both.

To stand in fornt of him while he sat in her chair was erotic but it was very much grit you teeth and get on with it.

Last week he undressed me in front of a mirror and made me watch as he touched me everywhere.

Wow!

So from a humiliation point of view.....stripping in front of him

It was humiliating.
g.php

the choice being taken out of my hands and stripped in a place like a golf course, or a deserted highway...whether I like it or not...and if I wouldn't do it...the punishment that would follow will be something I would have to be worried about and not the stripping command...this is the most humiliating for me.....Particularly...if there is an audience or someone who could come upon the place and see me naked and submitting.

Last edited:
I am new here on Lit and to much of everything... But, I can definitely say that being made to strip, to do it myself... is more humiliating.

honestly, i think I'd find either equally exciting and humiliating one on one. Being forced to strip myself in public or for a group would be incredibly humiliating to me. But I think I'd submit and do it.

honestly, i think I'd find either equally exciting and humiliating one on one. Being forced to strip myself in public or for a group would be incredibly humiliating to me. But I think I'd submit and do it.

I agree... exciting and humiliating are really one in the same. ;) In public or not doesn't matter in a submissive situation, if you trust your Master/etc won't be doing anything unlawful or harmful... ~jmo

I read once that military interrogators are taught to do this differently for men and women.

You forcibly strip a man, but make a woman stand in front of you and remove her own clothes. Unless she's able to do it with a cocky arrogance (like a stereotypical man try), then I'd always have a female sub strip herself for me. Apparently men tend to feel more in control of the situation if they're allowed to do it themselves.

Combined with a few poses that expose a female sub at various stages of undress, having her take off each item on command is my favourite way to begin a session.

I read once that military interrogators are taught to do this differently for men and women.

You forcibly strip a man, but make a woman stand in front of you and remove her own clothes. Unless she's able to do it with a cocky arrogance (like a stereotypical man try), then I'd always have a female sub strip herself for me. Apparently men tend to feel more in control of the situation if they're allowed to do it themselves.

Combined with a few poses that expose a female sub at various stages of undress, having her take off each item on command is my favourite way to begin a session.

I've read that too but had forgot about it. Very true...

Not really bothered about either. I was a swinger for years, stripping among strangers doesnt mean much to me. Besides, though I am not a perfect model, I have no problem walking naked around the house even without curtains.
If some sexy stud wants to strip my clothes off though I wouldnt complain much...

As a guy, I have no problem either stripping or being stripped by a woman. I would not like being stripped or being forced to strip in non-sexual situations, like that interrogation scenario.

Personally, I've liked having women strip under my direction, removing what I tell her to when I tell her to. I also like to tell them to "display themselves" to me, i.e., spread her legs and show it like on a gynecologists table. It depends on the woman. Some love showing it and some feel a bit humiliated by doing it. Whether or not I like that approach is somewhat dependent on how submissive and "shy" a woman is. The more shy and submissive, the more it excites me to have her put herself out there like a stripper. If she's comfortable showing it off, then, the appeal takes a different route. Under those circumstances, I like to play on the fact that she enjoys being such a slut by showing it off like that, and I like to get her to admit that she likes showing herself to any guy who wants to see. I've always liked getting a woman to admit out loud that she secretly enjoys being a slut. I love getting the seemingly straight-laced vanilla "librarian" or "school teacher" to behave like a slut.

Definitely BEING stripped, for me. Having someone else's hands control what is on -- or off -- my body, not having even the power to do it myself, dressed and undressed like a little toy doll ... maybe I was in theatre too long for removing my own clothes to have much effect on me. :p

Speaking from the Dom side, I prefer to order my sub to strip. Especially if I have her blindfolded and she doesn't know if someone other than me is watching.

Personally, I don't find either situation humiliating. I just don't care much about getting nude.

I do find being stripped to be a bigger turn on though. Probably because His hands are touching me and He whispers naughty things in my ear.

Being made to strip. Because it's all in your hands if you're pleasing the viewer or not. And that's a whole other scenario if you don't.

I prefer being stripped because I like the thrill of it and he's never gentle. We rarely have the time or privacy for anything more drawn out. He does like to watch me strip and that's because I hate doing it. Men.

Tough one!

That's a tough question...both could be equally humiliating, if done properly. Stripping myself, though, is a way of showing my submission. He is not physically forcing me to do anything; I am doing it because I am his and I am willingly giving myself to him.

Having not experienced either scenario, I can't say which would be more humiliating or more arousing. I would have to say it would depend on the circumstances of the situation.

~Chelle

the choice being taken out of my hands and stripped in a place like a golf course, or a deserted highway...whether I like it or not...and if I wouldn't do it...the punishment that would follow will be something I would have to be worried about and not the stripping command...this is the most humiliating for me.....Particularly...if there is an audience or someone who could come upon the place and see me naked and submitting.
This is an interesting scenario...I would imagine if a woman was forcibly stripped against her will, it will be both more arousing for her and definitely for the other person, mainly the excitement of exposing someone unexpectedly.

As a guy, I have no problem either stripping or being stripped by a woman. I would not like being stripped or being forced to strip in non-sexual situations, like that interrogation scenario.

Personally, I've liked having women strip under my direction, removing what I tell her to when I tell her to. I also like to tell them to "display themselves" to me, i.e., spread her legs and show it like on a gynecologists table. It depends on the woman. Some love showing it and some feel a bit humiliated by doing it. Whether or not I like that approach is somewhat dependent on how submissive and "shy" a woman is. The more shy and submissive, the more it excites me to have her put herself out there like a stripper. If she's comfortable showing it off, then, the appeal takes a different route. Under those circumstances, I like to play on the fact that she enjoys being such a slut by showing it off like that, and I like to get her to admit that she likes showing herself to any guy who wants to see. I've always liked getting a woman to admit out loud that she secretly enjoys being a slut. I love getting the seemingly straight-laced vanilla "librarian" or "school teacher" to behave like a slut.
I like your answers. Against their will does have an appeal and someone reluctant and shy seems to up the erotic factor because they probably never experienced this before.

Back