Made to strip yourself of being stripped?

Very few. No name calling. Not really into blood but it has happened by accident while I was being caned. I don’t do brown showers. Other than that I can’t think of anything I would refuse except being with someone underaged.

Very few. No name calling. Not really into blood but it has happened by accident while I was being caned. I don’t do brown showers. Other than that I can’t think of anything I would refuse except being with someone underaged.
I get the blood, scat and underage, but name calling?
So what is the most embarrassing/humiliating thing you've been told to do, and you obediently did it?

Oh boy. I had one fantasy that only my husband knew about and he made me tell our friends about it. I should add that after letting the husbands do me and licking the wives, no matter whose house we were at I was naked. I’m really embarrassed even mentioning it now but god did it humiliate me!

Oh boy. I had one fantasy that only my husband knew about and he made me tell our friends about it. I should add that after letting the husbands do me and licking the wives, no matter whose house we were at I was naked. I’m really embarrassed even mentioning it now but god did it humiliate me!
I can imagine being the only naked one in the room is very humiliating. Did your husband make you masturbate in front of all of them and orgasm while they applauded?

I'm a show-off, so I find neither humiliating. That said, I also firmly believe that if "you" want to see me naked, "you" should make the effort to take my clothes off. It's so much better that way...

Good way of looking at it. Had one play friend who when feeling dominant, would have me strip, and drive to collect them naked, exposed.

Being in bright light with my Mistress telling me exactly how to do it and obeying her every nuanced instruction

I’m a male sub and CFNM fan. I’ve stripped for women and I have been undressed by them. My fave is to slow dance with a woman while she slowly undresses me.

Interesting question. I would love to experience both scenarios.
While being stripped by someone is intense as the person is taking off your clothes making all decisions on the order and pace at which you get to full nudity. You are naked because of their will.
When you are doing it yourself, whether forced or not, it is like you are putting yourself on display. You know you are being watched, you cannot stop until fully exposed. You cannot prevent showing your arousal and this causes the humiliation that is the essence of all your feelings, that magnifies your arousal.

I agree with much of what the others have said.
I have been in both scenarios, although even exposing myself only happens when I am told to, and the woman telling me to, also decides where and for how,long I must be on show.
The idea of ZERO control, is just as exciting as the humiliation of being seen as well as the thrill of possibly being caught.

Interesting question. I would love to experience both scenarios.
While being stripped by someone is intense as the person is taking off your clothes making all decisions on the order and pace at which you get to full nudity. You are naked because of their will.
When you are doing it yourself, whether forced or not, it is like you are putting yourself on display. You know you are being watched, you cannot stop until fully exposed. You cannot prevent showing your arousal and this causes the humiliation that is the essence of all your feelings, that magnifies your arousal.
Both scenarios exciting. I think if I was slowly taking each piece of a unwilling woman's clothing at a time that would be the most arousing as she ве....

Bound.....slowly stripped by mistress and friend...exposing every inch....allowing strangers' hands to fondle....grope....and probe my holes..........

Back