Made to strip yourself of being stripped?

i have had both done to me being stripped and being made to strip
the more humiliating was/is being made to strip in front of others for the simple fact that im the one on control and im still stripping ( control as in im doing it / ive been told to strip) as others watch on , im the one stripping down to nothing , if i get stripped it is out of my hands and its just done , there no thought process someone else is doing it
so for me being made to strip myself in front of others

i have had both done to me being stripped and being made to strip
the more humiliating was/is being made to strip in front of others for the simple fact that im the one on control and im still stripping ( control as in im doing it / ive been told to strip) as others watch on , im the one stripping down to nothing , if i get stripped it is out of my hands and its just done , there no thought process someone else is doing it
so for me being made to strip myself in front of others
There are many scenarios here. If you were ordered to strip and you were not expecting it or prepared? then you will be humiliated? eg forced to do so in front of others.

Or forcibly stripped by others especially if you didn't consent..you will be humiliated. Obviously your partner asking you to strip is both consensual and exciting.

However some people may finding being unexpectedly stripped or forced to yourself be quite a turn on. You see would you be happy being forced to strip when you are not prepared?

it depends on the context. One thing that makes it humiliating for me is if the lights are on, or during the day and bright and being told to strip. It’s very humiliating having to do it myself and being on complete display.

In the paid dominatrix work I’ve done in the past I’ve often had clients strip but when I’ve stripped them…they have often cum from the act alone 😈 😘

I like to do it myself. Plus it’s dynamic driven. I enjoy the Daddy/slut dynamic so I find taking control of her attire to be a good first step towards taking control of her…

the choice being taken out of my hands and stripped in a place like a golf course, or a deserted highway...whether I like it or not...and if I wouldn't do it...the punishment that would follow will be something I would have to be worried about and not the stripping command...this is the most humiliating for me.....Particularly...if there is an audience or someone who could come upon the place and see me naked and submitting.
Your Dom husband should take you to a strip club on amateur night, wearing clothes that you'd wear going out on a date, and being required to strip for the audience.

Had it asked of me when I was about 7. Trust me, it was humiliating.
Same here. He said we were playing truth or dare and I had no choice. It’s left me confused for years. Going to nude resorts has definitely helped me help me confront my confusion, however I still can’t help but fantasize about being forcefully stripped.

On both sides, which one do you find more humiliating?

On the being stripped side, it's like the choice is taken out of your hands and you will be exposed whether you like it or not.

On the being made to strip side, you are causing your own exposure for the other.

So which causes more humiliation for you folks out there?
In either case, I would be turned on not feeling humiliated

Your Dom husband should take you to a strip club on amateur night, wearing clothes that you'd wear going out on a date, and being required to strip for the audience.
I think she should tell him to just surprise her one night. Make her think that they're just going out to dinner or a movie, then end up at a strip club for an impromptu show.

i'd probably rather be told to strip. i have been before and even enjoyed it. if i were stripped i wouldn't mind at a;;.

In front of an audience of horny guys?
i have before in front of our host and my best friend...at the demand of the host. of course when i got down to my pantyhose he had me stop. i have had thoughts of doing 4 guys together but never got to. it's my thoughts that if it were a group of horny males i would be able to or may prefer i be stripped. ie at a group jo, i'd willingly undress and even announce i was going to lie down and would like to experience everyone feeling my body together.

i have before in front of our host and my best friend...at the demand of the host. of course when i got down to my pantyhose he had me stop. i have had thoughts of doing 4 guys together but never got to. it's my thoughts that if it were a group of horny males i would be able to or may prefer i be stripped. ie at a group jo, i'd willingly undress and even announce i was going to lie down and would like to experience everyone feeling my body together.
So you've had thoughts of being told to strip and then letting them use you afterwords. I could imagine a bunch of college boys should have you for a party.... But you'd have to dress much naughtier than pantyhose

I think both are so sexy.

Maybe as a sub, it's sexier to be forcibly stripped by a crowd while I'm crying and begging them not to expose me. They just strip me naked anyway and cage my clitty, and grope me all over.

My body is theirs to own and use. They all raise their cameras and there are flashes everywhere as they take all the pics of me they want. I try to cover up my big arse and clitty but strong hands grab my wrists and force me to show them everything.

They don't care as some tears run down my face in humiliation and fear. They're going to put up the pics anywhere they want. Most of them are clothed, some are dressed sexy, but they pose with me and grab my body, groping me any way they like while they click selfies or have their friends take pics with my full face and naked body.

All of that is in a safe and private environment as a role play fantasy, of course.

IMG_2774.jpg

Something is wrong with me because I don't find either one of these humiliating 🤷

Being made to strip (well, asked to strip) is rather empowering for me - I love the CMNF dynamic and don't find it humiliating at all. I make a show out of it and get to enjoy the reaction. What's humiliating in that?

And being stripped... Blindfolded or not, if His hands are on me, nothing else matters. I crave the touch, so the faster he takes my clothes off and gets to the skin, the better.

Last edited:
Something is wrong with me because I don't find either one of these humiliating 🤷

Being made to strip (well, asked to strip) is rather empowering for me - I love the CMNF dynamic and don't fond it humiliating at all. I make a show out of it and get to enjoy the reaction. What's humiliating in that?

And being stripped... Blindfolded or not, if His hands are on me, nothing else matters. I crave the touch, so the faster he takes my clothes off and gets to the skin, the better.
So if you went to lets say the opera in a very classy outfit, with sexy and classy underwear (garter/nylons) was taken to a strip joint and your name is called out to strip on stage for the whole audience and you were completely unaware about this. You're up there on the stage, stripping when one of the strippers comes out and spanks your bare buns with a riding crop a little. etc. That wouldn't be humiliating?

So if you went to lets say the opera in a very classy outfit, with sexy and classy underwear (garter/nylons) was taken to a strip joint and your name is called out to strip on stage for the whole audience and you were completely unaware about this. You're up there on the stage, stripping when one of the strippers comes out and spanks your bare buns with a riding crop a little. etc. That wouldn't be humiliating?
This whole scenario assumes that we have talked beforehand about three things: public display, playing with others, playing with others in public. If I agreed to all three then it is fine. If I actually agreed only to the first two (which is much more likely to happen), but the third one happened with His approval, I would be VERY disappointed. And probably will not trust that person much afterwards. But humiliated? No.

Being made to strip (well, asked to strip) is rather empowering for me - I love the CMNF dynamic and don't fond it humiliating at all. I make a show out of it and get to enjoy the reaction. What's humiliating in that?

In the Shakespearn play King Lear ,the king speaks about himself as"Aye! Every inch a king . The Shakespearean tragedy shows that lack of 'Self knowledge ' causes chaos and tragedy. But on the other side it shows that the effort it takes to achieve self knowledge is not worth it .
During his search for David Livingston, in Africa around the 1870s, Henry Morton Stanly ,came accross an African Chief who had been captured by the whites ,this naked prince ,while in fetters was expected to prostate himself infront of the slave traders and as was the custom ,grovel for mercy . The prince refused to bow ,Stanley recognised the man's self knowledge and asked him to be set free .

When asked why he was to be free Stanley replied,that the man was not only a wonderful specimen of African manhood but his self assurance made him "Every inch a King"
Turning the Shakespearean adage on its head.
For those who know themselves and have the appropriate self assurance,there is no humiliation in being naked or in fetters .
It is a state of mind.

Your point Annie is about a young and gorgeous girl who is full of self assurance and is in contrast to what those who lack it feel.
I have always appreciated your mind way more than anything else .
Mind games ,mind matters and mind fucks are way stronger than what is merely the state of the body full of self doubt.
You have always appeared as "Every inch a Princess" .

On both sides, which one do you find more humiliating?

On the being stripped side, it's like the choice is taken out of your hands and you will be exposed whether you like it or not.

On the being made to strip side, you are causing your own exposure for the other.

So which causes more humiliation for you folks out there?
being made to strip

Back