Honest anal

cocktaildress21

Really Experienced
I thought I'd say something about anal. Because well, I feel a lot of central information is never mentioned by anyone.

I'll preface this by saying most of the time, I'm kinda meh on anal - but when I'm so deep in subspace I'm almost drowning, it's like the nectar of the gods, and it pushes me to a near-constant chain of orgasms. So ... I'm not saying it's bad.

I'm saying it's dirty. And I mean that in the literal way. You may or may not realise this, but the rectum is where what was once food exits the body in a new and substantially less appealing state. This is part of why I'm sort of meh on the concept, most of the time. If I'm really horny, I like to lie on my side, on my bed, and use two dildos at the same time. It's not quite the same as the subspace thing, but it's a close-enough second. But it's problematic.

For one thing, to even get started, you need to realise that either you clean yourself thoroughly - or you're going to quite literally get shit everywhere. Now, cleaning propably means a douche, a convenient little invention that um .. flushes out what you don't want to get everywhere else. Keep in mind, it's not a 100% solution. Often it mostly does the job. Sometimes it doesn't. And ... it's your rectum - it's never precisely clean.

But ... I'll say this: Whatever precautions you take, if you like to do what I like, from time to time you'll need to change the sheets after. And it really does detract from the whole experience. Meh.

The other thing is that ... lubricant doesn't last forever. In my experience, oil lasts longer than waterbased, but waterbased is better, and you can't use oil with latex. So ... waterbased it is. Only, I dunno, it evaporates, or get's absorbed by the skin. Whatever the mechanism, it goes away. I've never timed it, but I'd say you get a good 10-15 minutes of bliss - then you kinda need to reapply if you want to keep going. People never mention this.

So ... bottom line: In order to do anal - and enjoy it, in a relatively non-messy way - you need to flush your hindside, apply lube, get going, reapply if you're like me and can easily enjoy an hours worth of fun - then afterwards, clean everything. And maybe take a bath. You need douche, water, lube, dildo, usually a towel on the bed, more lube (times x), more water, soap.

It's a lot of hassle, and most of the time, frankly, it's hardly worth it. To be completely honest, when all the prep work is done, I'm often no longer in the mood.

Central information - revealed!

Last edited:
I thought I'd say something about anal. Because well, I feel a lot of central information is never mentioned by anyone.

I'll preface this by saying most of the time, I'm kinda meh on anal - but when I'm so deep in subspace I'm almost drowning, it's like the nectar of the gods, and it pushes me to a near-constrant chain of orgasms. So ... I'm not saying it's bad.

I'm saying it's dirty. And I mean that in the literal way. You may or may not realise this, but the colon is where what was once food exits the body in a new and substantially less appealing state. This is part of why I'm sort of meh on the concept, most of the time. If I'm really horny, I like to lie on my side, on my bed, and use two dildos at the same time. It's not quite the same as the subspace thing, but it's a close-enough second. But it's problematic.

For one thing, to even get started, you need to realise that either you clean yourself thoroughly - or you're going to quite literally get shit everywhere. Now, cleaning propably means a douche, a convenient little invention that um .. flushes out what you don't want to get everywhere else. Keep in mind, it's not a 100% solution. Often it mostly does the job. Sometimes it doesn't. And ... it's your rectum - it's never precisely clean.

But ... I'll say this: Whatever precautions you take, if you like to do what I like, from time to time you'll need to change the sheets after. And it really does detract from the whole experience. Meh.

The other thing is that ... lubricant doesn't last forever. In my experience, oil lasts longer than waterbased, but waterbased is better, and you can't use oil with latex. So ... waterbased it is. Only, I dunno, it evaporates, or get's absorbed by the skin. Whatever the mechanism, it goes away. I've never timed it, but I'd say you get a good 10-15 minutes of bliss - then you kinda need to reapply if you want to keep going. People never mention this.

So ... bottom line: In order to do anal - and enjoy it, in a relatively non-messy way - you need to flush your hindside, apply lube, get going, reapply if you're like me and can easily enjoy an hours worth of fun - then afterwards, clean everything. And maybe take a bath. You need douche, water, lube, dildo, usually a towel on the bed, more lube (times x), more water, soap.

It's a lot of hassle, and most of the time, frankly, it's hardly worth it. To be completely honest, when all the prep work is done, I'm often no longer in the mood.

100% agree. There are a lot of nerves to be enjoyed for anal but cleanliness and prep/cleanup time is a buzzkill

I'll preface this by saying most of the time, I'm kinda meh on anal - but when I'm so deep in subspace I'm almost drowning, it's like the nectar of the gods, and it pushes me to a near-constrant chain of orgasms. So ... I'm not saying it's bad.

I'm saying it's dirty. And I mean that in the literal way. You may or may not realise this, but the colon is where what was once food exits the body in a new and substantially less appealing state. This is part of why I'm sort of meh on the concept, most of the time. If I'm really horny, I like to lie on my side, on my bed, and use two dildos at the same time. It's not quite the same as the subspace thing, but it's a close-enough second. But it's problematic.

What a summary! Thanks!

Some truth there. However, I find it so erotic to be pegged and fisted, it's very worth it. Plus the joy of full submission is fantastic.

A lot depends on the individual and their diet. If you eat plenty of fibre and not too much fat, then stools tend to be neat and self-contained, not to mention regular, and condoms can come out your arse looking as clean as when they went in, possibly with a small smear.

I've never bothered with douching etc unless it's part of the experience, and don't know anyone else who routinely bothers - some chaps I know might, if about to have a first date with another guy and being anxious to make a good impression. But unless you've had 10 pints and a curry the night before (or lived on fast food for a week), it's not really a problem that some paper towel by the bed can't fix.

Individual milage may vary.

I've been an anal fan since I first had it with my girlfriend back in college. Back then it was dirty anal, get it as it happened. Over the years, I've included the preparation into Ds scenes. The steps add anticipation and tension, not to mention the discomfort and humiliation. I love the whole process and will always take the time to do it right, use a lot of lube, and start slow so we both get what we need.

Shit happens. That's the way it
goes. Men usually clean out for other men in my universe, but we know it's not perfect.

Food takes about eight hours to move through your system, so don't clean out and wait six hours to have sex. Clean out in the morning, and you might stay pretty clean for several hours.

Do Not. Do Not use a sodium or other types of enemas designed to
make you poop. You'll keep pooping but never get cleaned out. Simple water works best. Get a simple enema bulb.

It's a very personal process, and one that a person can figure out with practice.

If a guy wants to bottom for
me, he's got to clean out, no exceptions. Likewise, I would not expect anyone to fuck me or rim me unless I am clean as a whistle. It also helps me relax with confidence. I'm not a big fan of brown surprises.

Poo is part of life.

If the smell is a problem, wear a good mask, perhaps one with scent in it. We don't but it's an option.

Before my wife pegs me I consider what my situation is. If I feel like I'm gonna go soon or I have a few times that day and am borderline sore, I tell her and we postpone. If I feel good I'll excuse myself to go pee and take a look in the mirror and make sure I'm clean as in no paper residue. I get the things we need ready and help put her strap on. We've tried to organize this so when the moment strikes she can pound me.

That's it. We have our fun and I ask for more lube if I think I need it. She wears a nitrile glove on one hand and uses that hand to touch anything that might be contaminated.

When it's over, I may or not shower right away but I will pretty soon afterward. I put the things away and clean the toys.

There have been just a few times during the action or after she DOES fuck the shit out of me. Not much, just a little. She tells me, I get tissue or paper towel (part of the supplies to have nearby) and dispose of it while she waits for me to return. Then we continue.

Ya just gotta be adult about this. :cool: Ever had a pet? Dealt with a child? Poo is part of life.

I really enjoy it. Never thought i would. didnt think i was that type of girl. But it makes me feel real slutty, objectified and more of a mental turn on.
if the guys cock hits the right spot i'll climax hard with no pussy stimulation.

Back